Windows 10: recovery of programs

Discus and support recovery of programs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hey i had just downgrade from window 11 to window 10 and al my program are removed my graphic card setting is also not showing in menu bar. also not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Aarzoo Sharma, May 7, 2022.

1. recovery of programs

hey i had just downgrade from window 11 to window 10 and al my program are removed my graphic card setting is also not showing in menu bar. also not the software that comes with my hp laptop. but there is a file name window.old in my c drive is it any how possible to recover my programs and my amd graphic card. by any mean please help me out with this.hp laptopmodel no :- 15g-br011TX8gb ram 1tb hddi5 processor

:)

Aarzoo Sharma, May 7, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 7, 2022
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144395

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, May 7, 2022
  4. recovery of programs

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, May 7, 2022
Thema:

recovery of programs

1. recovery of programs - Similar Threads - recovery programs

2. File recovery program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File recovery program: I wanted to install a program to recover deleted files, I have a question, can this program harm my SSD/HDD, or something else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-recovery-program/6124af55-a6e9-4c41-8424-13494b75f4d7
  3. File recovery program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File recovery program: I wanted to install a program to recover deleted files, I have a question, can this program harm my SSD/HDD, or something else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-recovery-program/6124af55-a6e9-4c41-8424-13494b75f4d7
  4. How do i uninstall a program using cmd in Recovery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i uninstall a program using cmd in Recovery?: So i am currently running a windows server for some purposes, and when i last time booted the computer, suddenly the mouse and keyboard are no longer to be working, so i thought that there is a program i downloaded it before it happened, so i cannot boot into safe mode...
  5. How do i uninstall a program using cmd in Recovery?

How do i uninstall a program using cmd in Recovery?: So i am currently running a windows server for some purposes, and when i last time booted the computer, suddenly the mouse and keyboard are no longer to be working, so i thought that there is a program i downloaded it before it happened, so i cannot boot into safe mode...
  6. How do i uninstall a program using cmd in Recovery?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. About the alleged benefits of the Windows Recovery programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About the alleged benefits of the Windows Recovery programs: Gentlemen, I would like to get an opinion of Windows' users, how useful is the use of programs/softs for the treatment of Windows and the prevention of its failures and malfunctions drivers, freezing, death screen, etc.I mean Norton Windows Doctor; Windows Repair...
  8. About the alleged benefits of the Windows Recovery programs

About the alleged benefits of the Windows Recovery programs: Gentlemen, I would like to get an opinion of Windows' users, how useful is the use of programs/softs for the treatment of Windows and the prevention of its failures and malfunctions drivers, freezing, death screen, etc.I mean Norton Windows Doctor; Windows Repair...
  9. From a deleted Windows partition, can one use a data recovery program to restore the whole...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From a deleted Windows partition, can one use a data recovery program to restore the whole...: Hi thereBecause of a some serious issue I got with my notebook, making it impossible to use ALL Windows 10 recovery tools, probably because of corrupted data and later ALL attempts to load Windows, even for a fresh installation from external media like DVD & USB drive almost...
  10. From a deleted Windows partition, can one use a data recovery program to restore the whole...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    From a deleted Windows partition, can one use a data recovery program to restore the whole...: Hi thereBecause of a some serious issue I got with my notebook, making it impossible to use ALL Windows 10 recovery tools, probably because of corrupted data and later ALL attempts to load Windows, even for a fresh installation from external media like DVD & USB drive almost...