Windows 10: Recovery of "Shift+Delete"d folder

Discus and support Recovery of "Shift+Delete"d folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sir, I was accidentally deleted my folder from my E drive using "Shift+delete" option. I am using windows 10. Please show me the way to recover my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by [Siva], Jul 29, 2019.

1. [Siva] Win User

Recovery of "Shift+Delete"d folder

Sir, I was accidentally deleted my folder from my E drive using "Shift+delete" option. I am using windows 10. Please show me the way to recover my folder? Thanks for your help.

:)

[Siva], Jul 29, 2019

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Recovery of "Shift+Delete"d folder :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Recovery of "Shift+Delete"d folder :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Jul 29, 2019
  3. michael Win User
    Need to know Best Recovery Software to recover shift+Deleted data

Hi Guys,

Good Day!

Yesterday I shift deleted some of the data from my desktop from my 256GB SSD.
    I need to recover them,

Please suggest my the best software to recover it.

Thanks.

michael, Jul 29, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Recovery of "Shift+Delete"d folder - Similar Threads - Recovery Shift+Deleted folder

2. File recovery after shift + delete and system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File recovery after shift + delete and system restore: Hi I mistakenly shifted + deleted a folder on drive C. This folder contained Word files. I then restored the system and checked with various software to restore them. It was not successful. I ran the restore system again and moved it forward. Exactly when the files were...
  3. File recovery after shift + delete and system restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File recovery after shift + delete and system restore: Hi I mistakenly shifted + deleted a folder on drive C. This folder contained Word files. I then restored the system and checked with various software to restore them. It was not successful. I ran the restore system again and moved it forward. Exactly when the files were...
  4. File recovery after shift + delete and system restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Deleted desktop folder recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleted desktop folder recovery: I uninstalled an app installed on the desktop with its uninstall tool, and guess what, the tool was programmed to delete the entire FOLDER it was installed on!! I had NO System Restore points!! HELP MY POOR PC!!...
  6. Recovery of "Shift+Delete"d folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovery of "Shift+Delete"d folder: Sir, I was accidentally deleted my folder from my E drive using "Shift+delete" option. I am using windows 10. Please show me the way to recover my folder? Thanks for your help....
  7. Recovery of "Ctrl+Alt+Delete"d folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovery of "Ctrl+Alt+Delete"d folder: Sir, I was accidentally deleted my folder from my E drive using "Control+Alt+delete" option. I am using windows 10. Please show me the way to recover my folder? Thanks for your help....
  8. Shift+Delete corrupt sub-folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Shift+Delete corrupt sub-folders: Hello, when i delete a folder with x amount of files in it, the files get deleted but the folders stay. when i click on them i get error: location is not available "Path" Access is denied and they cant be deleted. any help is appreciated! 87598
  9. Delete extra recovery partition, folder, and marker?

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete extra recovery partition, folder, and marker?: I have a system that started life with a fresh Windows 10 64-bit preview build installed on a blank drive with only one partition. This was later upgraded (using the "not keep any data" option) to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit release. The system drive now has a "Recovery" folder in...
  10. Deleting Recovery Image folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting Recovery Image folder: Hi, I was searching my drive to clear space. I came accross the Recovery Image folder, and I wanted to clear it, but wasn't sure if it was safe to do so. I'm not too bothered if I don't have an image to fall back to. It's just that I'm on a 250GB SSD and I need to clear...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Shift Delete not working windows 10