Windows 10: Recovery on my Laptop

Discus and support Recovery on my Laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, So my Laptop was running extremely slow for past month so I decided to reset my laptop. I started the reset process from the settings and once it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DeepDashing, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Recovery on my Laptop

Hi,

So my Laptop was running extremely slow for past month so I decided to reset my laptop. I started the reset process from the settings and once it reached certain percent it stopped and said "There was a problem resetting your device" and it prompted with few options like Continue, Troubleshoot, etc.

I selected Troubleshoot and there was an option to factory image reset so I selected it and after few mins my Laptop restarted asked me the questions it asks you when your first start your new Laptop but my wallpaper was still there and my D drive was also there. It only removed files from my C Drive.

So I tried again using the settings but this time it said couldn't find the recovery environment

I tried to contact the support, talked with the tech through chat but he asked for remote access and said he would do it for free this time as the advance tool cost money (I thought it was a scam so I disconnected and here I am).

Thanks

DeepDashing.

:)

DeepDashing, Jun 16, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jun 16, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Recovery on my Laptop

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Recovery on my Laptop

1. Recovery on my Laptop - Similar Threads - Recovery Laptop

2. Cannot find bitlocker recovery key to my old laptop in my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot find bitlocker recovery key to my old laptop in my account: Hi there, About a year ago, my old laptop died and only recently, I decided to recover my information. At the service center, they managed to retrieve my SSD drive and connect it to a new laptop. However, to access the files, they require the BitLocker recovery key. I...
  3. Cannot find bitlocker recovery key to my old laptop in my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find bitlocker recovery key to my old laptop in my account: Hi there, About a year ago, my old laptop died and only recently, I decided to recover my information. At the service center, they managed to retrieve my SSD drive and connect it to a new laptop. However, to access the files, they require the BitLocker recovery key. I...
  4. Cannot find bitlocker recovery key to my old laptop in my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized: Hi, Since my Laptop Win11 did an update and shutdown, it's stuck on BitLock recovery loop. Pressing the Esc key for more options does not work, I get a Bluescreen everytime. Entering my BitLock recovery key does not work, again, I get a Bluescreen. I tried a bootable Win11...
  6. Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized

Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized: Hi, Since my Laptop Win11 did an update and shutdown, it's stuck on BitLock recovery loop. Pressing the Esc key for more options does not work, I get a Bluescreen everytime. Entering my BitLock recovery key does not work, again, I get a Bluescreen. I tried a bootable Win11...
  7. I cannot sign into my laptop and I had to update my recovery number due to no longer...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot sign into my laptop and I had to update my recovery number due to no longer...: I cannot change any of my security settings it's says site unavailable til my phone number updates I need my laptop for school https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-sign-into-my-laptop-and-i-had-to-update/2bafd1da-c479-4b65-a307-d79eb3962d47
  8. I cannot sign into my laptop and I had to update my recovery number due to no longer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign into my laptop and I had to update my recovery number due to no longer...: I cannot change any of my security settings it's says site unavailable til my phone number updates I need my laptop for school https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-sign-into-my-laptop-and-i-had-to-update/2bafd1da-c479-4b65-a307-d79eb3962d47
  9. I cannot sign into my laptop and I had to update my recovery number due to no longer...

10. Laptop Goes Into Recovery Mode During Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Goes Into Recovery Mode During Update: So I was attempting to update my laptop last night and suddenly it went into Automatic Repair mode. I have used the Startup Repair utility it has not detected anything. I also ran the CHKDSK tool and it has not solved the issue at this point. Maybe it may have something to do...