Windows 10: "Recovery" Partition Came up and I want to hide it.

Discus and support "Recovery" Partition Came up and I want to hide it. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just migrate my Win_10 OS to SSD drive. Everything is find but just 2 drives showed up. This drives are not showed before. Though I remember it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CyborgBasumatary, May 23, 2020.

1. "Recovery" Partition Came up and I want to hide it.

I just migrate my Win_10 OS to SSD drive. Everything is find but just 2 drives showed up. This drives are not showed before. Though I remember it was created by system when I create partition for drive "C". I tried to hide it from "Disk management". I can only hide one. But the "Change drive Latter and Paths..." option of 2nd drive is not clickable. But "Delete Volume" is clickable but I think I'm not gonna mess up with it.

"Recovery" Partition Came up and I want to hide it. 007d4701-be00-49d9-b752-3eeac4bec1a1?upload=true.jpg

"Recovery" Partition Came up and I want to hide it. e12e2ad1-a73a-4133-a8ea-ed0598f83418?upload=true.jpg

Can anyone help...?

:)

CyborgBasumatary, May 23, 2020
  2. Anusha Win User

How To: Create recovery partition.

it worked when i copied all the files of the disk to the recovery partition i created, but i had to use WinPE tab to add the entry.

Type: WIM Image (Ramdisk)
    Name: Recovery
    Path: Z:\Sources\boot.wim
    and hit Add Entry
    I tried it in VirtualBox and it worked.
    At first, it would add a second "Windows 7" entry to the list, but when the installation is finished, the old one is deleted. (I formatted only C: partition)

Anusha, May 23, 2020
  3. RyoTakagi Win User
    Lost recovery partition

Hello, I see that you are having issues with recovery partition. I would suggest you using the diskpart command in the command prompt. First, open up the comand prompt as an administrator, then type in diskpart. Now, type in list disk, and look for the
    recovery partition drive. Follow the steps in the link below:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-clean-and-fo...

Hope this helps, and let me know if you have further questions! "Recovery" Partition Came up and I want to hide it. :)

RyoTakagi, May 23, 2020
  4. Mario Tum Win User

"Recovery" Partition Came up and I want to hide it.

Recovery Partition in Windows 10.0

Hello,

To create a Recovery Partition, follow the steps below:

• Click Start menu.
    • Type Recovery then choose Create a recovery drive.
    Plug in an empty USB stick and follow the instructions that will be shown on the screen.

Regards.

Mario Tum, May 23, 2020
Thema:

"Recovery" Partition Came up and I want to hide it.

1. "Recovery" Partition Came up and I want to hide it. - Similar Threads - Recovery Partition Came

2. How to hide recovery partition /set partition as recovery type after following KB5028997...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to hide recovery partition /set partition as recovery type after following KB5028997...: After getting a Windows update error 0x80070643 when trying to update my version of windows after looking online I followed the KB5028997 instructions to manually resize the portion to install the WinRE update. After doing this the recovery partition has become its own...
  3. How to hide recovery partition /set partition as recovery type after following KB5028997...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide recovery partition /set partition as recovery type after following KB5028997...: After getting a Windows update error 0x80070643 when trying to update my version of windows after looking online I followed the KB5028997 instructions to manually resize the portion to install the WinRE update. After doing this the recovery partition has become its own...
  4. How to hide recovery partition /set partition as recovery type after following KB5028997...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hide recovery partition after relocating

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hide recovery partition after relocating: Hello everyone!I have recently did some trickery with the Recovery Partition under my Windows 10 installation, since I wanted to dual-boot first, but it didn't work, so I wanted to expand my Windows partition all across my 250GB SSD. That required me to move the Recovery...
  6. partitions hide issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    partitions hide issue: Hello seniors I am facing an issue. I have window 10 and 4 partitions on my hard drive. when I start my system sometimes it shows only the window portion C and the other two are hiding what is the problem? [ATTACH]...
  7. I want to hide the taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to hide the taskbar: How can I hide the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-hide-the-taskbar/87f8a41a-b934-4338-b59d-ae5d7cbe8ad5
  8. Setting up a "perfect" recovery partition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting up a "perfect" recovery partition: Hi there, I just got a new HP Elitebook x360 1040 G5 and for once I want to do things differently and be prepared when Windows blows up. So I'd like to set up a recovery partition on the notebook's ssd that also contains a system image of the updated "mint" state (Win 10...
  9. Hide an gpt partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hide an gpt partition: Hi, i need to hide my recovery partition but i'm using gpt. does anyone know how to hide? the Set id only work in mbr mode *Sad thanks 36927
  10. Messed up recovery partition

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Messed up recovery partition: Hello, I was trying to create a recovery drive for my windows but it kept giving me an error. I checked reagent/info in cmd and it turns out the windows recovery environment was disabled. I tried using the code Code: REAGENTC.EXE /setreimage /path...