Windows 10: Recovery Partition not showing as such in disk management

Discus and support Recovery Partition not showing as such in disk management in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In the screenshot below, you can see the highlighted partition on Disk 0 is not showing as a healthy recovery partition and is not shown listed above.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BennyL75, Jul 8, 2022.

1. BennyL75 Win User

Recovery Partition not showing as such in disk management

In the screenshot below, you can see the highlighted partition on Disk 0 is not showing as a healthy recovery partition and is not shown listed above. This is a cloned Windows 10 installation taken from Disk 1 now labeled storage.However, in diskpart, disk 0, partition 4 of 525 MB is showing as a recovery partition. I can enter into advanced startup and get recovery options from the Disk 0 Win 10 installation without issue, which would seem to indicate it's functioning as a recovery partition. Nonetheless, how it's showing in Disk Management makes me think something is wrong.Looking for some

:)

BennyL75, Jul 8, 2022

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue Recovery Partition not showing as such in disk management :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Jul 8, 2022
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Recovery Partition not showing as such in disk management partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jul 8, 2022
  4. ddelo Win User

Windows Recovery partition missing from Volume list of Disk Management

Following the latest updates 18363.719 and 18363.720, I noticed that in the Volume list of Disk Management, the Windows Recovery partition created when clean installed Windows 10, was missing.
    It does show in the graphical representation of the drives, though.

Recovery Partition not showing as such in disk management [​IMG]

When run reagentc /info to check recovery partition existence it shows as partition 4 and it also shows in diskpart

Recovery Partition not showing as such in disk management [​IMG]

Any ideas?

ddelo, Jul 8, 2022
Thema:

1. Recovery Partition not showing as such in disk management - Similar Threads - Recovery Partition showing

2. Recovery Disk partitions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Disk partitions: HiI have, in order, Partition 1 400 Mb - recovery partitionPartition 2 100 Mb - efi parttionWindows C: 182.35 Gb - Basic data partitionPartition 5 1.01 Gb - recovery partitionData D: 292.97 GbI have established that Partition 5 is the active recovery partition.Currently even...
  3. Recovery Disk partitions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery Disk partitions: HiI have, in order, Partition 1 400 Mb - recovery partitionPartition 2 100 Mb - efi parttionWindows C: 182.35 Gb - Basic data partitionPartition 5 1.01 Gb - recovery partitionData D: 292.97 GbI have established that Partition 5 is the active recovery partition.Currently even...
  4. Recovery Partition not showing as such in disk management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Partition not showing as such in disk management: In the screenshot below, you can see the highlighted partition on Disk 0 is not showing as a healthy recovery partition and is not shown listed above. This is a cloned Windows 10 installation taken from Disk 1 now labeled storage.However, in diskpart, disk 0, partition 4 of...
  5. Recovery Partition not showing as such in disk management

Recovery Partition not showing as such in disk management: In the screenshot below, you can see the highlighted partition on Disk 0 is not showing as a healthy recovery partition and is not shown listed above. This is a cloned Windows 10 installation taken from Disk 1 now labeled storage.However, in diskpart, disk 0, partition 4 of...
  6. Recovery Partition Not Showing As "Healthy" in Computer Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Partition Not Showing As "Healthy" in Computer Management: See attached screenshot.Background - I replaced the original NVMe with a larger one, by cloning the original C: drive to the new NVMe. Everything appears to be working correctly - the system boots, etc. The usage of the Recovery Partition also appears correct. However, in the...
  7. Recovery Partition Not Showing As "Healthy" in Computer Management

Recovery Partition Not Showing As "Healthy" in Computer Management: See attached screenshot.Background - I replaced the original NVMe with a larger one, by cloning the original C: drive to the new NVMe. Everything appears to be working correctly - the system boots, etc. The usage of the Recovery Partition also appears correct. However, in the...
  8. Disk Management - Partitioning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Management - Partitioning: Trying to partition my old HD to use for sys image storage for my new SSD. Allocation went fine but problems creating a volume. Using the defaults except for the drive letter when I go to finish I get a warning that I am trying to convert that drive from basic to dynamic and...
  9. Disk partition not showing up in disk management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk partition not showing up in disk management: I installed a windows 10 update yesterday and now I have lost my D and E drive and all of the data that was on there. When I go into disk management the only drive that shows up is the C drive and 3 others that are called disk 0 partition 1, 4 and 5. When I go into file...
  10. How do I show "(Recovery Partition)" in Disk Management?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I show "(Recovery Partition)" in Disk Management?: [img] [img] (what my recovery partition contains, am I missing a file?) I copied the recovery partition over to another block of unallocated space since it was in the way of a partition I wanted to merge with my Windows partition. After doing that, Disk...