Windows 10: Recovery Patition Question

Discus and support Recovery Patition Question in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm a bit curious about the Recovery partition that Windows 10 creates after a major build is installed. What is it composed of? If I need to utilize... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesJoey, Sep 11, 2019.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Recovery Patition Question

I'm a bit curious about the Recovery partition that Windows 10 creates after a major build is installed.

What is it composed of? If I need to utilize it will it be a clean install or what?

THanks,

James

:)

JamesJoey, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Cant boot into recovery patition

Hi Den,

Please answer this question to assist you further.

• Are you able to boot to desktop?
    • When you say Recovery partition are you referring to Recovery option or Recovery environment?

Please provide more information about the issue to assist you better. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 11, 2019
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Recovery Patition Question

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Recovery Patition Question

1. Recovery Patition Question - Similar Threads - Recovery Patition Question

2. Windows Recovery Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Recovery Question: I've noticed in Recovery there are 2 options: "Reset this PC' and "Restart now' Resetting removes all my apps I installed; I believe.Restart no is to access removable media among other things.My question is, is it possible to back up my system and all my apps today and...
  3. E patition not present

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E patition not present: Hi!In W10 build 21H1 after restart i can't see my E partition... In Disk management it shows two Disks as it is, but Disk 1 is shown as one instead of two partitions with capacity 465,76GB while in Windows explorer shows 231 GB free of 231 GB available with 100 MB used......
  4. Recovery Drive question

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery Drive question: Hi guys, I have installation media created on a USB flash drive with the Media Creation Tool. My PC is an OEM-Dell but I did away with all the Dell bloatware ages ago. I clean installed using the Media Creation Tool media. In Windows there has always been the option to create...
  5. Recovery Drive Question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Recovery Drive Question: A couple of questions: 1) I have (3) machines with Windows 10 on them. Will a single recovery drive be usable on all three...if I ever needed it...or do I have to make (3) individual recovery drives? One machine is Windows 10 Home and the others are Pro...if that makes a...
  6. Backup @ Recovery question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup @ Recovery question: I just upgraded W7 to W10 on my old laptop. Now I want to create a backup in case my HDD fails. 1. Create Recovery Drive (windows utility) using USB drive. 2. Run Backup and Restore (windows utility) using external HDD. One think I noticed it says "Backup and Restore...
  7. Recovery Partition question

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery Partition question: I have space for the recovery partition but it says the partition is empty. I was trying to make a recovery usb and it would say couldn't create one. I went under computer management and the space is accolated but says it has 100% free space, so how come when I did the clean...
  8. Recovery Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery Question: Working with a laptop that was upgraded from 7 to 10. need to go back to 7 but its been a few months since the upgrade. I know I could do a clean install but would like to do a recovery if possible. There is a recovery partition. Wanted to be sure the recovery partition is...
  9. Recovery options question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Recovery options question: When I go into recovery options, I don't have the option startup settings under advanced options. Why is mine missing? I just had to format and reinstall 10 cause I couldn't get into safe mode to see if I can fix my problem. I have a hard time getting into safe mode, I h ave...
  10. Recovery Drive Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery Drive Question: Is the recovery drive made with my desktop running W10 Pro 64 bit going to work if ever needed for my laptop running W10 Home 64 bit or will I need to create a seperate recovery drive for the laptop as well? If I do need a separate recovery drive for the laptop, can someone...