Windows 10: Recovery - PC not starting

Discus and support Recovery - PC not starting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am unable to access my computer because I keep getting this message please see attached. I tried to boot from a bootable USB with windows but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Akhtar82, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Akhtar82 Win User

Recovery - PC not starting

Hello, I am unable to access my computer because I keep getting this message please see attached. I tried to boot from a bootable USB with windows but it wasn't allowing me to fix the issue. I have important files on my desktop Yes, I know, not smart and I would like to retrieve them but not sure how to do so. If anyone has an idea on how to access desktop files after seeing this screen your help is greatly appreciated.Thank you!!

:)

Akhtar82, Feb 28, 2024

2. Recovery

Hi,

This sounds like it is related to system file corruption. We would like to ask some questions to know the best possible resolution to offer:

• When did the issue start?
    • Did you make any changes on your PC before the issue started?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done on your end?
    We also suggest that you check this
    article
    as a guide on how to use installation media to restore your PC.

Regards.

Nathaniel Mon, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 28, 2024
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

1. Recovery - PC not starting - Similar Threads - Recovery starting

2. Recovery Your PC couldn't start properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery Your PC couldn't start properly: I got the blue screen of death on my desktop computer, and after multiple attempts it gave me an error code: 0xc0000001. I tried the power down method several times that didn't work. I tried to access the advance option but everytime I restarted my computer to try to get to...
  3. Tried Windows Defender Offline and it went Recovery Mode it didnt start scan it only go to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried Windows Defender Offline and it went Recovery Mode it didnt start scan it only go to...: Help i need help I noticed i got virus because someone said there is real solara exploit roblox I believed and downloaded solara and i was confused why is there real two server in discord when i joined i saw news in the real solara server said do not join other solara it was...
  4. Tried Windows Defender Offline and it went Recovery Mode it didnt start scan it only go to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tried Windows Defender Offline and it went Recovery Mode it didnt start scan it only go to...: Help i need help I noticed i got virus because someone said there is real solara exploit roblox I believed and downloaded solara and i was confused why is there real two server in discord when i joined i saw news in the real solara server said do not join other solara it was...
  5. How to stop Bitlocker from asking for recovery key everytime i start my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Bitlocker from asking for recovery key everytime i start my PC?: I had gotten a new Windows 11 Home Lenovo computer with Bitlocker automatically enabled last week. Everything was going well until I updated my PC this morning. It then started giving me prompts EVERYTIME I turn the PC on for the Bitlocker recovery key. I do like the...
  6. How to stop Bitlocker from asking for recovery key everytime i start my PC?

How to stop Bitlocker from asking for recovery key everytime i start my PC?: I had gotten a new Windows 11 Home Lenovo computer with Bitlocker automatically enabled last week. Everything was going well until I updated my PC this morning. It then started giving me prompts EVERYTIME I turn the PC on for the Bitlocker recovery key. I do like the...
  7. I am unable to start my laptop even after inputting the bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to start my laptop even after inputting the bitlocker recovery key: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-start-my-laptop-even-after/83b43099-4921-4973-94c2-ff0033698c75
  8. I am unable to start my laptop even after inputting the bitlocker recovery key

I am unable to start my laptop even after inputting the bitlocker recovery key: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-start-my-laptop-even-after/83b43099-4921-4973-94c2-ff0033698c75
  9. Can't start recovery mode on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't start recovery mode on PC: I'm not able to click on the "start recovery" button.Can someone please help? :Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-recovery-mode-on-pc/77abdd32-347e-4319-867b-684acbbd75da
  10. Can't start recovery mode on PC

Can't start recovery mode on PC: I'm not able to click on the "start recovery" button.Can someone please help? :Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-recovery-mode-on-pc/77abdd32-347e-4319-867b-684acbbd75da