Windows 10: Recovery point

Discus and support Recovery point in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. Is it possible to recover (make a clear reinstall) Windows 10 through a made recovery point when you change different generation CPUs,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by h0d0k, Jun 2, 2019.

1. h0d0k Win User

Recovery point

Hello.
    Is it possible to recover (make a clear reinstall) Windows 10 through a made recovery point when you change different generation CPUs, acceptable on the current motherboard?

:)

h0d0k, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 2, 2019
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jun 2, 2019
  4. edjejong Win User

Recovery point

recovery point

hello

how to dis /enable system restore windows 10 :

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/264887/how-to-enable-and-disable-system-restore

Restore from a system restore point

This option takes your PC back to an earlier point in time, called a system restore point. Restore points are generated when you install a new app, driver, or Windows update, and when you create
    a restore point manually
    . Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made.

• Select the Start button, type control panel
      and then choose it from the list of results.
    • Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    • Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
    • Choose the restore point related to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select Next > Finish.

Note

If you’re not seeing any restore points, it might be because system protection isn’t turned on. To check, go to the
    Control Panel, search for Recovery, and then select Recovery > Configure System Restore > Configure and make sure Turn on system protection is selected.

info :

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12415/windows-10-recovery-options

ty edje

edjejong, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Recovery point

1. Recovery point - Similar Threads - Recovery point

2. File system error -2144926975 when I click on recovery and restore points deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File system error -2144926975 when I click on recovery and restore points deleted: I was having problems with my keyboard randomly not working so I tried a system restore to try and fix this.The system restore failed upon startup and now I have the following issues:- Audio, Chrome, Add or Remove Programs and more programs don’t work anymore- All restore...
  3. File system error -2144926975 when I click on recovery and restore points deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File system error -2144926975 when I click on recovery and restore points deleted: I was having problems with my keyboard randomly not working so I tried a system restore to try and fix this.The system restore failed upon startup and now I have the following issues:- Audio, Chrome, Add or Remove Programs and more programs don’t work anymore- All restore...
  4. File system error -2144926975 when I click on recovery and restore points deleted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Recovery point windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery point windows 11: My manual recovery point in windows 11 gets deleted after a week, something like that.What's the reason for that and how can I make it to stay there for at least 3 years or more???...
  6. Recovery point windows 11

Recovery point windows 11: My manual recovery point in windows 11 gets deleted after a week, something like that.What's the reason for that and how can I make it to stay there for at least 3 years or more???...
  7. I can't find my older Recovery Point save in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find my older Recovery Point save in Windows 11: I have a big problem. I moved a lot of photos and videos from one of my hard drives to the OneDrive folder in Windows 11 File Explorer thinking the files would sync automatically. I then restored/hard reset my PC without giving the option to keep files and reinstalled Windows...
  8. I can't find my older Recovery Point save in Windows 11

I can't find my older Recovery Point save in Windows 11: I have a big problem. I moved a lot of photos and videos from one of my hard drives to the OneDrive folder in Windows 11 File Explorer thinking the files would sync automatically. I then restored/hard reset my PC without giving the option to keep files and reinstalled Windows...
  9. System Center DPM 2019 - exported recovery point spanned to multiple tapes, unable to restore

System Center DPM 2019 - exported recovery point spanned to multiple tapes, unable to restore: Hello,had to keep a recovery point of Exchange Mail DB for extended time so I made a copy of it to tape restore to tape.As it was large, it took two tapes - I can see them in the library management as "Imported DPM_Recovered ............ 0000001" and "Imported DPM_Recovered...
  10. System Center DPM 2019 - exported recovery point spanned to multiple tapes, unable to restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Center DPM 2019 - exported recovery point spanned to multiple tapes, unable to restore: Hello,had to keep a recovery point of Exchange Mail DB for extended time so I made a copy of it to tape restore to tape.As it was large, it took two tapes - I can see them in the library management as "Imported DPM_Recovered ............ 0000001" and "Imported DPM_Recovered...