Windows 10: Recovery problem with hiberfil.sys can't open windows

Discus and support Recovery problem with hiberfil.sys can't open windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 0xc000000e fatal errorHyberfil.sysI don't have a usb or cd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abdalaziz 1246, May 26, 2023.

1. Recovery problem with hiberfil.sys can't open windows

0xc000000e fatal errorHyberfil.sysI don't have a usb or cd

:)

Abdalaziz 1246, May 26, 2023
  2. makwy2 Win User

Deleting Hiberfil & Pagefile

Howdy,

So I have a 60gb SSD with Windows 7 and Office on it (all specs are listed <--- under my username). I have a 12gb pagefile and a 9gb hiberfil, is it possible to delete those or make it so that hiberfil at the very least is no longer created? I just want a little free space on there for future use.

Thoughts?

makwy2, May 26, 2023
  3. topgundcp Win User
    How does Windows boot to advanced recovery option e.g. command prompt?

- that gives me a 454 'Unexpected error' This tells me that the BCD is partially corrupted.

The commands: shutdown.exe /r /o /f /t 00
    or: %SystemRoot%\System32\Cmd.exe /c reagentc /boottore&shutdown /r /f /t 00
    should boot into Recovery if everything is configured correctly.
    FYI, If Windows is configured correctly:
    1. If Reagentc is disabled, you still can get into Recovery but with limited options.
    2. If Reagentc is enabled, you'll get all options.
    3. If you boot Windows using Recovery USB stick, You'll get into Recovery with couple of options missing.

Here's my suggestion if you want to try:
    OPTION 1: Will save the trouble of re-install Windows.

1. Download the image of my first 3 partitions (450MB Recovery, 100 MB EFI partition, and 16MB unformatted primary)
      EFI_Boot-00-00.7z - Google Drive
    2. Run Macrium and restore the image from step 1, overwriting your existing 1st three partitions, leaving C alone.
    3. Delete the 490MB Recovery partition.
    4. From Macrium, run fix boot problems.
    5. Reboot. Open Admin command prompt then run Reagentc /info to make sure that it is enabled. If not, enable it.
      if failed to enable, reboot and try again.
    OPTION 2: Assuming you've already had Windows backup with Macrium.

1. Wipe out the first 5 parttiions. (450MB, 100MB, 16MB, C Drive, 480MB)
    2. Fresh install Windows 10
    3. Restore C drive from backup image, run fix boot problems
    4. repeat step 5 from OPTION 1 above.

topgundcp, May 26, 2023
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Recovery problem with hiberfil.sys can't open windows

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Recovery problem with hiberfil.sys can't open windows

1. Recovery problem with hiberfil.sys can't open windows - Similar Threads - Recovery problem hiberfil

2. Recovery problem with hiberfil.sys can't open windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery problem with hiberfil.sys can't open windows: 0xc000000e fatal errorHyberfil.sysI don't have a usb or cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-problem-with-hiberfilsys-cant-open/3b35e2ac-719a-4e1b-8952-ab373fe02def
  3. Recovery problem with hiberfil.sys can't open windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery problem with hiberfil.sys can't open windows: 0xc000000e fatal errorHyberfil.sysI don't have a usb or cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-problem-with-hiberfilsys-cant-open/3b35e2ac-719a-4e1b-8952-ab373fe02def
  4. Windows recovery problem

Windows recovery problem: I reinstalled windows 10 from bootable pendrive. I wanted to let the pc remove all the apps keeping the files intact, but all apps are present. My question is sometimes drivers problem comes as well with windows recovery. How to prevent that?...
  5. Should I disable Pagefile and/or Hiberfile?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I disable Pagefile and/or Hiberfile?: I was told to disable these because I have an SSD for Windows. Is that still a recommended practice? I'm getting mixed (and old) opinions when I Google it. submitted by /u/Sympatoo [link] [comments]...
  6. Hiberfil-sys and Pagefil.sys can a read-only them?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hiberfil-sys and Pagefil.sys can a read-only them?: Hi, I was wondering if it's safe to check the "read-only" attribute for these to files! I have searched for quite a bit and have not found any info in regards to this, only if it was safe to delete them. Thanks if you reply!...
  7. Fltmgr. Sys problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fltmgr. Sys problem: Hlo sir. When i want to start my pc then a blue screen is appear and two options displayed . 1. restart. 2. Advance options But my both input device stop working when they come to this stage. And i don't able to select any options .. Please help me.. Please....
  8. Is there a wayto manage the hiberfile sys onthe hardrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a wayto manage the hiberfile sys onthe hardrive?: [ATTACH]My hiberfiles sys is a bit on the large side now. I did asking around about how to clean it or just manage it but people i asked either dont know or cant give me a straight answer. is there a way to clean it or just manage it or does windows do it automatically?...
  9. Recovery Problem-Can't Setup Windows

Recovery Problem-Can't Setup Windows: D**n, I will tell you the full story. My PC -Accidentally- after booting (W10Logo) show a problem message (actually two), I take a shot of them and will put them here in this post. To bypass this message I press Enter and the W10Logo appears for half second and message pop...
  10. Specify Hiberfile Type as Full or Reduced in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Specify Hiberfile Type as Full or Reduced in Windows 10: How to: Specify Hiberfile Type as Full or Reduced in Windows 10 How to Specify Hiberfile Type as Full or Reduced in Windows 10 [img] Information Hibernation files are used for hybrid sleep, fast startup, and standard hibernation (described earlier). There are two...