Windows 10: recovery problem

Discus and support recovery problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, microsoft I have a laptop from asus which windows was pre installed and the product key was activated. after 2 months it was still working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AmanArun, Dec 4, 2020.

1. AmanArun Win User

recovery problem

Hey, microsoft

I have a laptop from asus which windows was pre installed and the product key was activated. after 2 months it was still working perfectly fine, after few days my laptop was acting kinda strange and i decided to reset my laptop. I navigate to settings/recovery and i clicked get started and selected "keep my files" and an error occurred saying "could not find the recovery environment" what does that mean? and how do i fix it? if it get fixed and then i reset do i have to buy a new product key and enter it? please help me

:)

AmanArun, Dec 4, 2020
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Dec 4, 2020
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Dec 4, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

recovery problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

recovery problem

1. recovery problem - Similar Threads - recovery problem

2. Recovery problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery problem: I am unable to reset my laptop no matter what I do I keep getting this issue help please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-problem/439bdde0-39a7-4148-a8d4-8207456a82c6
  3. Recovery problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery problem: I am unable to reset my laptop no matter what I do I keep getting this issue help please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-problem/439bdde0-39a7-4148-a8d4-8207456a82c6
  4. Recovery Problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Problem?: my laptop is on recovery problem when i open my laptop recovery interface their is a problem saying....your PC device needs to be repaired the application or operiting system couldn't loaded because a required file is missing or contains. errors file:...
  5. Recovery Problem?

Recovery Problem?: my laptop is on recovery problem when i open my laptop recovery interface their is a problem saying....your PC device needs to be repaired the application or operiting system couldn't loaded because a required file is missing or contains. errors file:...
  6. Recovery Problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC: Recently, i built my first PC but unfortunately i have faced some issues, at first i couldnt boot the PC at all when trying to use a USB 3.0 for my windows installation media however, after having cleaning that initial installation in Command Prompt and trying to use a USB...
  8. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC: Recently, i built my first PC but unfortunately i have faced some issues, at first i couldnt boot the PC at all when trying to use a USB 3.0 for my windows installation media however, after having cleaning that initial installation in Command Prompt and trying to use a USB...
  9. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with...: when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with a device connected to your pc" and i can't get the windows,i have windows 11...