Windows 10: recovery put windows 7 back

Discus and support recovery put windows 7 back in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After a recovery from windows 10 professional, I got windows 7 profesional back.How do I get back to Windows 10 ?The mediacreation tool doens't work.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by P. N.1, Jun 1, 2023.

1. P. N.1 Win User

recovery put windows 7 back

After a recovery from windows 10 professional, I got windows 7 profesional back.How do I get back to Windows 10 ?The mediacreation tool doens't work.I got errorcode: 0x80072F8F - 0x20000I can't find any windows 10 isoMy system doesn't meet the requirements for windows 11

:)

P. N.1, Jun 1, 2023
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 1, 2023
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Jun 1, 2023
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

1. recovery put windows 7 back - Similar Threads - recovery put

2. I keep stuck in a boss loop and keep having to putting in a bit lock recovery screen and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I keep stuck in a boss loop and keep having to putting in a bit lock recovery screen and...: I keep stuck in a boss loop and keep having to putting in a bit lock recovery screen and that doesn’t help either and have tried every internet solutionSomeone explain how to fix in simple termsFrom another post: Stop code:kmode exception not handled * Changed to a question...
  3. Bitlocker screen will not go away even when put in recovery

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker screen will not go away even when put in recovery: Bitlocker screen will not go away I put in recovery key and restart and bitlocker screen pops up I have tried different options within the screen with the same outcome. Can someone please help...
  4. Bitlocker screen will not go away even when put in recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker screen will not go away even when put in recovery: Bitlocker screen will not go away I put in recovery key and restart and bitlocker screen pops up I have tried different options within the screen with the same outcome. Can someone please help...
  5. Bitlocker screen will not go away even when put in recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I cannot put in my recovery key for bitlocker the mouse and keyboard will not connect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot put in my recovery key for bitlocker the mouse and keyboard will not connect: I CANNOT PUT IN THE RECOVERY KEY FOR BITLOCKER...THE MOUSE AND KEYBOARD DON'T CONNECT EVN WHEN PLUGGED IN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-put-in-my-recovery-key-for-bitlocker-the/803c4e1f-4c9b-4aeb-91fc-a87a236fbef9
  7. I cannot put in my recovery key for bitlocker the mouse and keyboard will not connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot put in my recovery key for bitlocker the mouse and keyboard will not connect: I CANNOT PUT IN THE RECOVERY KEY FOR BITLOCKER...THE MOUSE AND KEYBOARD DON'T CONNECT EVN WHEN PLUGGED IN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-put-in-my-recovery-key-for-bitlocker-the/803c4e1f-4c9b-4aeb-91fc-a87a236fbef9
  8. I cannot put in my recovery key for bitlocker the mouse and keyboard will not connect

9. I got a error during factory resetting my pc and it put me in recovery mode

I got a error during factory resetting my pc and it put me in recovery mode: i factory reset my pc and it gave me an error mid way through it then i’m no stuck on two black screens and i can’t turn my pc off unless i unplug it by the wall...
  10. I got a error during factory resetting my pc and it put me in recovery mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got a error during factory resetting my pc and it put me in recovery mode: i factory reset my pc and it gave me an error mid way through it then i’m no stuck on two black screens and i can’t turn my pc off unless i unplug it by the wall...