Windows 10: Recovery Reset Touble

Discus and support Recovery Reset Touble in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer was slowing and booting was getting difficult, so I decided to do a recovery reset. After this, booting seems okay and the computer seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SunnyZQ, Oct 15, 2018.

1. SunnyZQ Win User

Recovery Reset Touble

My computer was slowing and booting was getting difficult, so I decided to do a recovery reset. After this, booting seems okay and the computer seems to be running better. But the problem is that I cannot now connect the printer (Epson L382) and the HP wireless mouse that were functioning well before the reset in spite of all efforts I have made to get them going. Please, help. I need to have these things working.

:)

SunnyZQ, Oct 15, 2018

2. Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 15, 2018
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144395

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Recovery Reset Touble

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Recovery Reset Touble

1. Recovery Reset Touble - Similar Threads - Recovery Reset Touble

2. Touble with two updates cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touble with two updates cumulative updates: I have two updates available, both require restarting the computer: 2023-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5028185 and 2023-07 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for x64 KB5028851 After...
  3. Touble with two updates cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touble with two updates cumulative updates: I have two updates available, both require restarting the computer: 2023-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5028185 and 2023-07 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for x64 KB5028851 After...
  4. Reset and Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset and Recovery: How do I recover a previous version of my PC after I did a reset of the system. Apps are still here but are not installed. Mail is gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-and-recovery/de52c430-6c19-49ef-88a8-24a6b0ac81b7
  5. windows recovery or reset

in Windows 10 Support
    windows recovery or reset: I tried resetting my laptop The errors i faced: 1.windows log file srttrail.txt 2.I searched forums and ran cmd chkdsk and when i ran bootrec /fixboot Access is Denied 3.Then when i ran scan sfc the operation cannot perform completely 4.when ran attrib command path c not...
  6. Windows recovery or reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows recovery or reset: I tried resetting my laptop The errors i faced: 1.windows log file srttrail.txt 2.I searched forums and ran cmd chkdsk and when i ran bootrec /fixboot Access is Denied 3.Then when i ran scan sfc the operation cannot perform completely 4.when ran attrib command...
  7. Pin touble

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin touble: I sign on to my Microsoft account using new password with no trouble, but it then wants my Pin No. which I cant remember. Clicking on forgot pin ,asks for password but doesn't recognise my password. Is windows security password different to microsoft password. there is no...
  8. Reset and Recovery

Reset and Recovery: I have just reset my computer and now I cant find Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Note, Outlook. In short, I cant find any of the Microsoft apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-and-recovery/421f7941-0276-45d0-aec7-754088994f4c
  9. recovery reset

recovery reset: Hi My Hp laptop wont let me do a reset or recovery gets to about 10% then a screen pops up with error message that it failed what else can I do to reset thank you TIM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-reset/82c8b030-12f7-46f3-8afe-fbea32b66b39
  10. Recovery - Reset this PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery - Reset this PC: Hi guys, Is there any way to automate the setup after resetting the PC with the option "Remove everything". I´m looking for something like installing a remote control tool or execute some scripts. Thank you....