Windows 10: recovery reset

Discus and support recovery reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi My Hp laptop wont let me do a reset or recovery gets to about 10% then a screen pops up with error message that it failed what else can I do to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Oct 15, 2018.

1. timmaddox Win User

recovery reset

Hi

My Hp laptop wont let me do a reset or recovery gets to about 10% then a screen pops up with error message

that it failed what else can I do to reset

thank you

TIM

:)

timmaddox, Oct 15, 2018

2. Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 15, 2018
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144395

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Oct 15, 2018
  4. recovery reset

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

recovery reset

1. recovery reset - Similar Threads - recovery reset

2. hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading...: hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading installation media, ISO file like Windows 11 from Microsoft's official website?In which case should I choose Reset PC and in which case should I choose option to download the installation...
  3. hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading...: hello! What is the difference between resetting PC from System>Recovery and downloading installation media, ISO file like Windows 11 from Microsoft's official website?In which case should I choose Reset PC and in which case should I choose option to download the installation...
  4. I found my recovery key, but now bit locker won't let me reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found my recovery key, but now bit locker won't let me reset my pc: I have an ROG Ally, which crashed on me while I was downloading a simple game, and it took me to pc automatic repair saying it couldn't fix the issue. Then it asked for my bitlocker key, which I have NEVER heard of before this point. So in trying everything humanly possible,...
  5. I found my recovery key, but now bit locker won't let me reset my pc

I found my recovery key, but now bit locker won't let me reset my pc: I have an ROG Ally, which crashed on me while I was downloading a simple game, and it took me to pc automatic repair saying it couldn't fix the issue. Then it asked for my bitlocker key, which I have NEVER heard of before this point. So in trying everything humanly possible,...
  6. Can't find Bitlocker recovery key, reset computer or reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Bitlocker recovery key, reset computer or reinstall windows: Hello,My daughter went to open her Lenovo school laptop this morning and there was a blue screen asking to enter the BitLocker recovery key. I tried following online instructions to get the recovery key to no avail. Her personal school outlook account says "no devices linked...
  7. Can't find Bitlocker recovery key, reset computer or reinstall windows

Can't find Bitlocker recovery key, reset computer or reinstall windows: Hello,My daughter went to open her Lenovo school laptop this morning and there was a blue screen asking to enter the BitLocker recovery key. I tried following online instructions to get the recovery key to no avail. Her personal school outlook account says "no devices linked...
  8. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC: Recently, i built my first PC but unfortunately i have faced some issues, at first i couldnt boot the PC at all when trying to use a USB 3.0 for my windows installation media however, after having cleaning that initial installation in Command Prompt and trying to use a USB...
  9. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC: Recently, i built my first PC but unfortunately i have faced some issues, at first i couldnt boot the PC at all when trying to use a USB 3.0 for my windows installation media however, after having cleaning that initial installation in Command Prompt and trying to use a USB...
  10. Problems with PC Crashing into recovery mode and cannot Reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging