Windows 10: recovery/ restore problems update problems hp pavilion 1803 to 1903 used to be windows 10...

Discus and support recovery/ restore problems update problems hp pavilion 1803 to 1903 used to be windows 10... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; System Model HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-cd0xxx Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 is windows currently. was windows 10 pro but my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gbzombie1986, Dec 31, 2019.

1. recovery/ restore problems update problems hp pavilion 1803 to 1903 used to be windows 10...

System Model HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-cd0xxx

Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 is windows currently. was windows 10 pro

but my Microsoft account had to reset password but it restores factory before my 30day wait over {used pc since december2018 bought it new} also I had recently joined insider program just to see. never had windows update fail in last 11months. until restoring after.

After factory restore I believe I had to log in local account instead of Microsoft, for the pin was gone and not online to log in email,

im no longer that version of windows im windows home after recovery. stuck on 1803 feature update trying to update to current. tried near every trouble shooter there is and one caught my eye, partitions are mixed up 2 drives hidden post on google search same symptoms, but it never had a solution. youtube video some guy used legacy device on his bios or something same symptoms kinda. I haven't modified partitions yet only viewed, seems not right, I think windows update is downloading to wrong part of harddrive too, have had non stop expanding file sizes probly from indexer indexing to wrong partition so I put file explorer settings to default and rebuilt index. sometimes my X button to close a window is red too, and sometimes browser is unsecure and sometimes shows a lock. im using xfinity hotspot not sure where but it lets me log in or use free pass. recently for waiting on install of dsl from att. don't have info to steal if its a neighbor viewing but I did remove remote ps and sharing files and so on, disable wmn 1 but left rest like someone told me to. change the coin to 0

id like to fully factory restore or get windows updated to version I had that I cant remember. it was windows 10 pro may update 2019. or around then. backups are gone or hidden in wrong partition.

chkdisk f/ r/ on reboot in 1 min it gets to 11% hours later never budged everytime I try hard reset with battery in for I haven't opened up this labtop yet I have to find efi64 file in boot settings to get back to windows or its stuck in a checking system - cant fix problem shutdown or advanced options loop. for most boot settings are . or .. and regular one is unlabled volume pciand a bunch of symbols

last recovery I did stopped at 99% for 20hours but got to 99% in about 2hrs , I had to power off and on and it said not all files were removed and went to windows updating for your protection in online world, that took 10 mins but I didn't have internet connection anywhere near by at the time so it updated from and update saved on my pc somewhere right?

sorry I cant explain things perfectly Im still remembering events that may or not help solve. My error event log is huge and hp support assistant warned me error reports are taking up too much space recently. heres some snips of things. thanks for reading by the way. recovery/ restore problems update problems hp pavilion 1803 to 1903 used to be windows 10... 0eb93730-fbdb-4ef8-86b3-bac8b13d51c1?upload=true.png im looking that the offsets like primary 3 size matches recovery offset, is any this supposed to be that way, recovery/ restore problems update problems hp pavilion 1803 to 1903 used to be windows 10... 8bc33305-7b49-4a4e-a04e-5b5ed2efb3b8?upload=true.png . recovery/ restore problems update problems hp pavilion 1803 to 1903 used to be windows 10... 6029f1bf-de0f-4395-a522-45c3b3e6562f?upload=true.png environmental variables, I don't remember adding any intentionally but I could have. should I remove all variables? recovery/ restore problems update problems hp pavilion 1803 to 1903 used to be windows 10... 6e7532fb-6ae6-499c-92e3-3982ce6d7f16?upload=true.png

what dism check system image or repair does from local accounts on this pc, on powershell but fine on my Microsoft account. stays there for ever never goes past that. have to use cmd prompt though.

0x80072ee2 is the windows update to feature 1903 fail from 1803

hp diagnostics on boot everything passes except hard drive and it passes smart test, and fails short and long test . I reset bios to factory security settings

:)

gbzombie1986, Dec 31, 2019

2. HP Pavilion laptop wifi problems

Hi I bought a second hand HP Pavilion dv7 2215sa, I restored it and loaded in okay but when I go online it takes ages to load in web pages and sometimes it only loads in so much and then just sits there, it loaded in windows updates but it was ages and I know they aren't done but it just keeps looking for them, I know it isn't a big power machine but it was the screen size I went for so I can watch dvd's on it. I have bought a Crucial bx200 ssd for it will that help.

these are the cards that are supposed to be in it.

Network Card

Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN

Wireless Connectivity

802.11 b/g

cookiemonster, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Cynara Win User
    Problem with touchpad on HP Pavilion after updating to Windows 10

Hi

I am currently having the same issue. I have an HP Pavilion dv6t-7000. I did the same steps you did with no avail. I went to HP website and there was no driver available for me to download, also Windows update is up to date. I was hoping you or someone else was able to solve this issue by now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Cynara, Dec 31, 2019
  4. LonGun Win User

recovery/ restore problems update problems hp pavilion 1803 to 1903 used to be windows 10...

WTB Pavilion 6540c recovery disc

Nope not gonna work. you have to call HP and give them the model and serial of your system for them to make you a set of recovery discs. Will cost you around $25-$40. Say I have the same exact model like your HP computer, my restore discs will not work on your machine. HP/Compaq used their unique way called Tattoo written on each of the HP/Compaq computer's motherboard and hard drive. There's no way around it but to call and order the discs from them. Unless you're using the stock Microsoft Windows Operating System disc.

LonGun, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

recovery/ restore problems update problems hp pavilion 1803 to 1903 used to be windows 10...

1. recovery/ restore problems update problems hp pavilion 1803 to 1903 used to be windows 10... - Similar Threads - recovery restore problems

2. HP Pavilion network problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion network problems: I have a HP Pavilion TouchSmart 11 Notebook PC Runs on windows 8 systemA lot of issues are happening I can’t connect or even find my 5G networks but I can find the 2G networksMy microsoft/windows won’t load or work as well as The Store. It says there are network error. How do...
  3. HP Pavilion network problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion network problems: I have a HP Pavilion TouchSmart 11 Notebook PC Runs on windows 8 systemA lot of issues are happening I can’t connect or even find my 5G networks but I can find the 2G networksMy microsoft/windows won’t load or work as well as The Store. It says there are network error. How do...
  4. Recovery/Restore Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery/Restore Problems: When I try to do a restore or recovery on my computer I get an error message that says:c:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe File system error -1073741515What can I do to fix this so I can do a restore or recovery?Thanks...
  5. Recovery/Restore Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery/Restore Problems: When I try to do a restore or recovery on my computer I get an error message that says:c:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe File system error -1073741515What can I do to fix this so I can do a restore or recovery?Thanks...
  6. Recovery/Restore Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Hp Pavilion mouse problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp Pavilion mouse problems: I need serious help here. My HP Pavilion keeps doing weird things and I can't quite figure it out. I think what's happening is similar to another problem I saw someone else post, where there mouse was acting up and clicking on things it shouldn't have been. The only...
  8. Microphone Problem - HP Pavilion laptop with Windows 10

in Cortana
    Microphone Problem - HP Pavilion laptop with Windows 10: I have an HP Pavilion 15-cs1067nr with Windows 10, received September, 2019. The microphone has never worked. Cortana can't hear me and in Zoom meetings no one can hear me. I can hear other attendees but no one is hearing me. I know I'm not muted. I tried mic setup and...
  9. HP pavilion No Sound Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP pavilion No Sound Problem: Hello I'm here because there is no sound coming from my laptop. I just got this laptop a few weeks ago and everything was great but suddenly one day there was no more sound. I've looked into it to see if anything was muted or if it was disabled, no. Everything is how it...
  10. Problem with touchpad on HP Pavilion after updating to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with touchpad on HP Pavilion after updating to Windows 10: Hi, I've updated my laptop to Windows 10 and now the touchpad is really slow to react. I've checked the settings and it was set to a medium delay which I've now changed to no delay but it's still doing it. I've checked in device manager and it says the driver software is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp gaming laptop pavilion 17 cd0xxx retore cd