Windows 10: Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage

Discus and support Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello- I have a computer with 1TB on it for storage but yet everything goes to recovery and my c Drive is almost empty????? HELP!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ebner Family, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage

Hello-

I have a computer with 1TB on it for storage but yet everything goes to recovery and my c Drive is almost empty????? HELP!!!!

:)

Ebner Family, Nov 17, 2018

2. Can´t change the default storage drive.

Hello.

I changed the default storage drive (from C: to DRecovery Storage and C Drive Storage :) in "Settings>>System>>Storage, however the Windows continues to install all apps in C: drive. Any suggestion?

HelderCardoso_0707, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Recovery (D) in storage?

In checking storage; I see:

This PC (C) 615 GB free

RECOVERY (D) 1.56 GB free

In Storage: What is the Recovery? I do not have any CD in my laptop. My laptop is running very slow. I wanted to clean out some "stuff".

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage]

SandraSnyder1, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Arjai Win User

Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage

Crucial® Storage Executive

Just came across this...

Crucial Storage Executive Tool | Firmware Download | Crucial.com

Just downloaded the .zip file. I will post again with my findings.

Arjai, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage

1. Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage - Similar Threads - Recovery Storage Drive

2. Drive C storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drive C storage: How do I create more storagenspace in Drive C in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-storage/21e7967f-84bb-461e-b9d7-4f812b931a6b"
  3. Storage space in Drive C

Storage space in Drive C: How do you increase the storage space in Drive C? I have added a new disk to my laptop creating an extra drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-space-in-drive-c/6e415259-4f48-4d7d-a703-2a5df41589fe"
  4. c:/ program storage

c:/ program storage: Can I safely store programs straight onto c:/ i.e outside the two program folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-program-storage/6f6e00d3-18cc-44b2-9158-b559aa0c47f0"
  5. Storage Sense and Compressing drive C?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Storage Sense and Compressing drive C?: Now that Reserve Storage has reduced storage available to about 2 GB I am begining to experience some issues, even having done my usual cleaning routines. There might still be something more to gain from cleaning up further in Storage Sense. Download Files appears to have...
  6. Storage Sense and Compressing drive C?

in Windows 10 Support
    Storage Sense and Compressing drive C?: Now that Reserve Storage has reduced storage available to about 2 GB I am begining to experience some issues, even having done my usual cleaning routines. There might still be something more to gain from cleaning up further in Storage Sense. Download Files appears to have...
  7. Storage of Pictures in the Cloud, This PC and C Drive

Storage of Pictures in the Cloud, This PC and C Drive: Hi, I have Office 365 and my images are stored in the Cloud and in "This PC/Pictures" folder When I open the pictures folder I see that they are downloaded from the cloud. Should I also have them stored in "C/Users/My Name/Pictures" as well. In that case which folders sync...
  8. Storage spaces recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage spaces recovery: Hello, my ten year old PC that had been relegated to a file/media server has finally quit on me. Thinking it was a power supply issue I bought a new one but apparently that was not the problem. I don't really have an interest in throwing anymore money into it, I just want the...
  9. recovery storage

recovery storage: how do I delete some files from my recovery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-storage/90540981-5770-4ad5-a7d6-7daee1419179"
  10. Loss Of Drive Storage Limit on the C: drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loss Of Drive Storage Limit on the C: drive: This might be hard to explain so an Image May help. The following shows my storage limits on each of my drives (The E and F drives or for backup). [ATTACH] As of Recently I have noticed that my main C: drive has had its storage limit drop down. When I had first gotten my...