Windows 10: recovery storage

Discus and support recovery storage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I delete some files from my recovery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-storage/90540981-5770-4ad5-a7d6-7daee1419179" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RogerNivens, Dec 6, 2018.

1. recovery storage

how do I delete some files from my recovery?

:)

RogerNivens, Dec 6, 2018
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Dec 6, 2018
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Dec 6, 2018
  4. recovery storage

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

recovery storage

1. recovery storage - Similar Threads - recovery storage

2. Trying to Reset, Recovery stops at 69%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to Reset, Recovery stops at 69%: I'm trying to Reset Windows 10. After booting from a Recovery USB, it gets to "Recovering this PC 69%", then it pops back to the screen "Choose an option". If at this point, I choose "Recover from a drive" again, and then choose "Just remove my files", it pops to the...
  3. Laptop recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop recovery: Hello, First, let me explain my current situation. A few months ago, my old laptop OLD's screen broke and I bought a new NEW one. However, I still use OLD for some stuff by projecting onto an external monitor via HDMI. Both OLD and NEW are running Windows 10. What...
  4. Is it possible to launch bios flash utility from recovery media?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to launch bios flash utility from recovery media?: I have a Acer laptop running Linux and I don't want to install windows on it, but the much newer driver has some improvements I need. So I was wondering if its possible to launch the flash utility on the recovery tool for windows? thx for any help :) submitted by...
  5. Would 1TB USB storage data be deleted if I add a Recovery Disk to it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Would 1TB USB storage data be deleted if I add a Recovery Disk to it?: Hi, I have tried to create a Recovery Disk for my PC with Windows 10. I followed all the steps given and there came a caution saying: Be aware that all your data drive will be deleted. This put me off and I did not precede. As I could not understand that data that would be...
  6. Would 1TB USB storage data be deleted if I add a Recovery Disk to it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Would 1TB USB storage data be deleted if I add a Recovery Disk to it?: Hi. Hi everyone. I am just a perpetual learner 77 years old great grandma who battles with computers for years, and never learns enough. Here I wonder if any of you can tell me that if I place my 1TB USB storage to store a Recovery Disk, would all my recorded data in my 1 TB...
  7. Windows 10 Recovery Storage Space Full

Windows 10 Recovery Storage Space Full: Windows is constantly alerting me that my disk space is full. I have already researched into all that "storage sense," "free up space now" stuff. The recovery disc has 13.6 gb used and 36kb free. I have already tried the free up disk space now option which drops approximately...
  8. Storage spaces recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage spaces recovery: Hello, my ten year old PC that had been relegated to a file/media server has finally quit on me. Thinking it was a power supply issue I bought a new one but apparently that was not the problem. I don't really have an interest in throwing anymore money into it, I just want the...
  9. Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage

Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage: Hello- I have a computer with 1TB on it for storage but yet everything goes to recovery and my c Drive is almost empty????? HELP!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-storage-and-c-drive-storage/1839d27f-7ca9-45b1-b2c4-cfc8aab92efe"
  10. Recovery Key "incorrect", Storage Spaces Reduced Resiliency, Disk Full

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery Key "incorrect", Storage Spaces Reduced Resiliency, Disk Full: Please please please someone help. This problem is getting out of hand. I've posted about this problem, but the posts are getting moved to different threads and no one is replying. So here it all is form the beginning as simply as I can put it. Not too long ago, I added...