Windows 10: recovery storage

Discus and support recovery storage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I delete some files from my recovery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-storage/90540981-5770-4ad5-a7d6-7daee1419179" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RogerNivens, Dec 6, 2018.

1. recovery storage

how do I delete some files from my recovery?

:)

RogerNivens, Dec 6, 2018
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Dec 6, 2018
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Dec 6, 2018
  4. recovery storage

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

recovery storage

1. recovery storage - Similar Threads - recovery storage

2. Unable to save BitLocker recovery key to cloud domain account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to save BitLocker recovery key to cloud domain account: I have enabled BitLocker after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro account (from Windows 10 Home). My internal hard drive appeared to be already encrypted (not sure how) and there is a recovery key listed in my cloud domain account. I have now encrypted my external backup drive also,...
  3. Bitlocker recovery on Lenovo Ideapad Windows 10 pre-installed not working after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker recovery on Lenovo Ideapad Windows 10 pre-installed not working after update: After a recent Win 10 and MS Office 365 uddate to my lenovo Ideapad 100s I have been stuck on the Bitlocker screen. The Ideapad came with Windows pre-installed and I have never accessed Bitlocker to turn on (or off). I cannot now access my laptop and have some very...
  4. Need Win10 Recovery Key, have Key I.D.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Win10 Recovery Key, have Key I.D.: My HP laptop screwed up (big surprise) and Windows can't fix it - the screen says I need a recovery key, and to go to the recovery-key FAQ - which was usless. I have the key ID - WHERE DO I G FROM HERE? HELLLLLPPPP! ;-)...
  5. Recovery Drive failure upon creation

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Recovery Drive failure upon creation: This morning I formatted a new 16GB Verbatim usb drive. Proceeded to make recovery drive. About 90% finished and it stops with the message problem occurred creating recovery drive. Nothing else so don't know what happened. About the 90% mark a msg came up that Dell had...
  6. RECOVERY - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired ( Error code: 0xc0000034 )

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RECOVERY - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired ( Error code: 0xc0000034 ): Hello, when i turned on my computer appeared in screen the next image and I don´t know how I can solve it: [ATTACH] Hope exist one solution Sincerely, TunaPT...
  7. error 1904 when trying to install Veritas system recovery on windows 10 ver 1809

in Windows 10 Customization
    error 1904 when trying to install Veritas system recovery on windows 10 ver 1809: When i try to install Veritas system recovery 18 on windows 10 ver 1809 i get error 1904 failed to registered hresult -1073740791 When i try to install it on older windows 10 version 1803 on the same computer every thing work fine. i already tried to make a clean boot and...
  8. Storage spaces recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage spaces recovery: Hello, my ten year old PC that had been relegated to a file/media server has finally quit on me. Thinking it was a power supply issue I bought a new one but apparently that was not the problem. I don't really have an interest in throwing anymore money into it, I just want the...
  9. Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage: Hello- I have a computer with 1TB on it for storage but yet everything goes to recovery and my c Drive is almost empty????? HELP!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-storage-and-c-drive-storage/1839d27f-7ca9-45b1-b2c4-cfc8aab92efe"
  10. Recovery Key "incorrect", Storage Spaces Reduced Resiliency, Disk Full

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery Key "incorrect", Storage Spaces Reduced Resiliency, Disk Full: Please please please someone help. This problem is getting out of hand. I've posted about this problem, but the posts are getting moved to different threads and no one is replying. So here it all is form the beginning as simply as I can put it. Not too long ago, I added...