Windows 10: recovery storage

Discus and support recovery storage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I delete some files from my recovery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-storage/90540981-5770-4ad5-a7d6-7daee1419179" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RogerNivens, Dec 6, 2018.

1. recovery storage

how do I delete some files from my recovery?

:)

RogerNivens, Dec 6, 2018
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Dec 6, 2018
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Dec 6, 2018
  4. recovery storage

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

recovery storage

1. recovery storage - Similar Threads - recovery storage

2. System32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail error on boot and Automatic recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail error on boot and Automatic recovery: Hi all, I'm having trouble with my computer and being the noob that I am, I'm not getting very far with fixing it. Windows failed to boot, so it went into an automatic recovery. It failed the automatic recovery and gave the error E:\System32\LogFiles\srt\SrtTrail...
  3. Recovery taking space on 2 drives not just 1 chosen for saving backups

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery taking space on 2 drives not just 1 chosen for saving backups: Here is Image for Disk management : [ATTACH] Now from here you can see how system volume information is eating up space : [ATTACH] This show the back up is on Disk Recovery E : [ATTACH] Which is same size taken by Local Disk D This also show that i only...
  4. Creating Recovery Drive has stalled

Creating Recovery Drive has stalled: I am trying to create a Windows Recovery Drive for my new laptop. The green bar is full and has been stuck like this for almost an hour. Is there anything I can do or just wait?...
  5. I need a recovery key to get my ASUS X205T running

I need a recovery key to get my ASUS X205T running: need a recovery key for ASUS x205T https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-recovery-key-to-get-my-asus-x205t-running/9d202fdd-ca83-43b5-97a3-5bf8fd734750
  6. What is my bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is my bitlocker recovery key: What is my bitlocker recovery key how to find or set https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-my-bitlocker-recovery-key/7f7613aa-0fd3-4b7c-a61a-3b01a6324e3e
  7. Windows 10 Recovery Storage Space Full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Recovery Storage Space Full: Windows is constantly alerting me that my disk space is full. I have already researched into all that "storage sense," "free up space now" stuff. The recovery disc has 13.6 gb used and 36kb free. I have already tried the free up disk space now option which drops approximately...
  8. Storage spaces recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage spaces recovery: Hello, my ten year old PC that had been relegated to a file/media server has finally quit on me. Thinking it was a power supply issue I bought a new one but apparently that was not the problem. I don't really have an interest in throwing anymore money into it, I just want the...
  9. Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage: Hello- I have a computer with 1TB on it for storage but yet everything goes to recovery and my c Drive is almost empty????? HELP!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-storage-and-c-drive-storage/1839d27f-7ca9-45b1-b2c4-cfc8aab92efe"
  10. Recovery Key "incorrect", Storage Spaces Reduced Resiliency, Disk Full

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery Key "incorrect", Storage Spaces Reduced Resiliency, Disk Full: Please please please someone help. This problem is getting out of hand. I've posted about this problem, but the posts are getting moved to different threads and no one is replying. So here it all is form the beginning as simply as I can put it. Not too long ago, I added...