Windows 10: Recovery to Windows 7

Discus and support Recovery to Windows 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I update my OLD laptop this Monday, but drive of my laptop can't run smooth and the Microsoft Windows Edge is very lag and sometimes I watch videos on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KhangHyN, Oct 11, 2018.

1. KhangHyN Win User

Recovery to Windows 7

I update my OLD laptop this Monday, but drive of my laptop can't run smooth and the Microsoft Windows Edge is very lag and sometimes I watch videos on YouTube it blurrys. So I need to recovery now, but Windows 10 say I need to wait 10 days, But can I have a link to recovery faster? The good thing of windows 10 is it very Professional. Thank you! And please explain more easy to do, I am just 13 years old.

:)

KhangHyN, Oct 11, 2018
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Recovery to Windows 7

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Recovery to Windows 7

1. Recovery to Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Recovery

2. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  3. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  4. Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?: My laptop persistently fails to install an update as below: My research points to this being a problem with recovery partition. Investigating this I see I have two:So I can see that partition 5 is not in use and is a whopping 16 GB in size, but I am also puzzled that the...
  5. Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?

Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?: My laptop persistently fails to install an update as below: My research points to this being a problem with recovery partition. Investigating this I see I have two:So I can see that partition 5 is not in use and is a whopping 16 GB in size, but I am also puzzled that the...
  6. Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. There are 2 recovery environment partitions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are 2 recovery environment partitions.: There is usually only one recovery environment partition but I have two. One is about 500 MB and the other is a gigabyte. I remember running the AOMEI partition wizard because I had to move files on my C: to create a partition, and I think that is what created the new...
  8. There are 2 recovery environment partitions.

There are 2 recovery environment partitions.: There is usually only one recovery environment partition but I have two. One is about 500 MB and the other is a gigabyte. I remember running the AOMEI partition wizard because I had to move files on my C: to create a partition, and I think that is what created the new...
  9. bitlocker key recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker key recovery: hello i can't access to my bitlocker key using the microsoft account. can i have help to resolve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-recovery/b1043c1e-90f8-4f8c-bd5f-574945b6fc41
  10. bitlocker key recovery

bitlocker key recovery: hello i can't access to my bitlocker key using the microsoft account. can i have help to resolve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-recovery/b1043c1e-90f8-4f8c-bd5f-574945b6fc41