Windows 10: Recovery to Windows 8.1

Discus and support Recovery to Windows 8.1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I hope all are doing well. Is there any way I could get back to Windows 8.1 after the 10 days are up? Any help would be greatly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LT_2009, May 24, 2020.

1. LT_2009 Win User

Recovery to Windows 8.1

Hello everyone, I hope all are doing well. Is there any way I could get back to Windows 8.1 after the 10 days are up? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Lewis

:)

LT_2009, May 24, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 24, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 24, 2020
  4. cdawall Win User

Recovery to Windows 8.1

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Weird same batch of steps I have. Mine however was fixing the issue for windows 8 users *Laugh :laugh:

cdawall, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Recovery to Windows 8.1

1. Recovery to Windows 8.1 - Similar Threads - Recovery

2. Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update: I have generally created a new recovery drive image after each Windows Update - which is generally monthly. I actually create two just to be on the safeside. Following the April 2024 update the creation of the image fails when about 95% complete. I have rebooted the computer...
  3. Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update: I have generally created a new recovery drive image after each Windows Update - which is generally monthly. I actually create two just to be on the safeside. Following the April 2024 update the creation of the image fails when about 95% complete. I have rebooted the computer...
  4. GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist: I logged out of my GroupMe account because it kept glitching. When i went to login, apparently I dont remember the password for years ago, but the email address the password recovery is tied to does not exist anymore so when I go through “forgot password” i cant recover the...
  5. GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist

GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist: I logged out of my GroupMe account because it kept glitching. When i went to login, apparently I dont remember the password for years ago, but the email address the password recovery is tied to does not exist anymore so when I go through “forgot password” i cant recover the...
  6. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...: I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a fresh install. Now my computer is all messed up and I can't get a fresh install....
  7. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...: I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a fresh install. Now my computer is all messed up and I can't get a fresh install....
  8. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment: For over 2 hours I tried to get my laptop to move past “automatic repairs”. I found the options to go into safe mode and I tried to do recovery, go to windows 10, reset but keep my files… but this stupid ****, problems I been having since it was 2 years old, fresh out of ****...
  10. Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment

Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment: For over 2 hours I tried to get my laptop to move past “automatic repairs”. I found the options to go into safe mode and I tried to do recovery, go to windows 10, reset but keep my files… but this stupid ****, problems I been having since it was 2 years old, fresh out of ****...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 converted into windows 8.1 on recovery