Windows 10: Recovery win10

Discus and support Recovery win10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Did a refresh on my Dell Inspiron 11-3168. It is hung up at Hardware scan complete with no issues. Depress continue it wants to initialize PCie and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mr C_091, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Mr C_091 Win User

Recovery win10

Did a refresh on my Dell Inspiron 11-3168. It is hung up at Hardware scan complete with no issues. Depress continue it wants to initialize PCie and test eMMc drive in process. Hard scan complete with no issues. The PC keeps going in this cycle all of the time. It will get past this cycle. All of the settings in the Aptio Setup. Utility are ok.

:)

Mr C_091, Jan 13, 2020
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jan 13, 2020
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jan 13, 2020
  4. user33331 Win User

Recovery win10

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Recovery win10

1. Recovery win10 - Similar Threads - Recovery win10

2. Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro: I have a similar problem to several I have read in this community. I am trying to enlarge my WinRE partition to correct windows update error. I discovered that my System disk had 2 recovery partitions, one at the beginning of the disk 449 MB and one at the end of the disk 545...
  3. Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro: I have a similar problem to several I have read in this community. I am trying to enlarge my WinRE partition to correct windows update error. I discovered that my System disk had 2 recovery partitions, one at the beginning of the disk 449 MB and one at the end of the disk 545...
  4. Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to extend the win10 recovery partition w/o deleting it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to extend the win10 recovery partition w/o deleting it?: Recently, I had an HP system fail the windows 10 update KB5034441. This system was not using Bitlocker which seems to be the cause of KB5034441 being pushed out as an update. According to many "tips", such as this one, the install failure will prevent future updates from...
  6. How to extend the win10 recovery partition w/o deleting it?

How to extend the win10 recovery partition w/o deleting it?: Recently, I had an HP system fail the windows 10 update KB5034441. This system was not using Bitlocker which seems to be the cause of KB5034441 being pushed out as an update. According to many "tips", such as this one, the install failure will prevent future updates from...
  7. How to extend the win10 recovery partition w/o deleting it?

8. Windows Diagnostics and Recovery error of Win10 - Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Diagnostics and Recovery error of Win10 - Win11: Saludos mi gente, tengo un error en el arranque, resulta que en una partición tengo Windows 10 y la otra Windows 11, El error que presenta comienza desde que desístale un programa sin importancia en Windows 10, desde ahí me sale reparando, y ya esta reparado y reiniciado para...
  9. Windows Diagnostics and Recovery error of Win10 - Win11

Windows Diagnostics and Recovery error of Win10 - Win11: Saludos mi gente, tengo un error en el arranque, resulta que en una partición tengo Windows 10 y la otra Windows 11, El error que presenta comienza desde que desístale un programa sin importancia en Windows 10, desde ahí me sale reparando, y ya esta reparado y reiniciado para...
  10. Windows Diagnostics and Recovery error of Win10 - Win11