Windows 10: “Recovery: Windows couldn’t load properly” caused by monitor.

Discus and support “Recovery: Windows couldn’t load properly” caused by monitor. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently, I tried to turn on my pc and was hit with a “:/ Recovery: Windows couldn’t load properly” error message. After tinkering and messing with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ooloh, Sep 17, 2020.

1. /u/ooloh Win User

“Recovery: Windows couldn’t load properly” caused by monitor.

Recently, I tried to turn on my pc and was hit with a “:/ Recovery: Windows couldn’t load properly” error message. After tinkering and messing with some troubleshoot tools, one of my friends said I should unplug some devices (e.g, a monitor and my keyboard) to simplify the loading method. It worked, and my computer booted normally. Now however, when the monitor I unplugged previously is plugged in, it triggers the issue until I load without that monitor. Keep in mind, this monitor has worked perfectly since I brought it, which was December 2019. On top of this, it has these time periods where it will show footage perfectly, but my mouse doesn’t work on the monitor. Meaning, I can move my mouse on it without issues, but clicking doesn’t do anything.

Has anyone had an issue like this and solved it? Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/ooloh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ooloh, Sep 17, 2020

2. Recovery: Windows didn’t load correctly

Hi,

Damages within the Windows Boot Configuration can be a possible cause why you are experiencing unexpected restart or reboot and getting the message "Windows didn’t load correctly". For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the
    following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri in this
    thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 17, 2020
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Sep 17, 2020
  4. “Recovery: Windows couldn’t load properly” caused by monitor.

"We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

“Recovery: Windows couldn’t load properly” caused by monitor. [​IMG]

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

“Recovery: Windows couldn’t load properly” caused by monitor. [​IMG]

hsehestedt, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

“Recovery: Windows couldn’t load properly” caused by monitor.

1. “Recovery: Windows couldn’t load properly” caused by monitor. - Similar Threads - “Recovery couldn’t load

2. Windows couldn’t load properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows couldn’t load properly: Whenever I get a windows update this happens and I have no idea why. This has happened before already and I had to reset windows every time. It takes an hour to reinstall windows and very annoying as well since all my applications are gone afterwards.I’ve tried system...
  3. Windows couldn’t load properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows couldn’t load properly: Whenever I get a windows update this happens and I have no idea why. This has happened before already and I had to reset windows every time. It takes an hour to reinstall windows and very annoying as well since all my applications are gone afterwards.I’ve tried system...
  4. Windows couldn’t load properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. my computer couldn’t start properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer couldn’t start properly: i tried turning on my computer today and it gave me an error message that it couldn’t start properly. the error code is 0xc0000001 and if says the computer needs to be repaired. i am confused as what that entails and i would like to have my computer up and running as soon as...
  6. my computer couldn’t start properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer couldn’t start properly: i tried turning on my computer today and it gave me an error message that it couldn’t start properly. the error code is 0xc0000001 and if says the computer needs to be repaired. i am confused as what that entails and i would like to have my computer up and running as soon as...
  7. my computer couldn’t start properly

8. Windows not loading properly

Windows not loading properly: I had my PC boxed up for about a month while we moved and ever since I have hooked it back up I have had this persistent issue. First, after logging in, it seemed like Windows would not fully load. Half my icons would remain blank along with the task bar which had a loading...
  9. Windows not loading properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not loading properly: I had my PC boxed up for about a month while we moved and ever since I have hooked it back up I have had this persistent issue. First, after logging in, it seemed like Windows would not fully load. Half my icons would remain blank along with the task bar which had a loading...
  10. Windows not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not loading properly.: I will give you a brief history on my desktop. This is a newly built pc with the Windows 10 OS on a WD 600gb 3.5" Hard Drive originally. I preferred to have the Windows 10 OS on a SSD so the builder reformatted the WD 600gb hard drive and installed the windows 10 OS on a...