Windows 10: Recovery - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired blue screen error

Discus and support Recovery - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired blue screen error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am positive my laptop doesn't need repair. I've been trying to use the Media Creation Tool to do a clean install of Windows 10. I can't get beyond... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Crawling_Eye, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Recovery - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired blue screen error

I am positive my laptop doesn't need repair. I've been trying to use the Media Creation Tool to do a clean install of Windows 10. I can't get beyond this error message.

Does anyone know if I can just remove the hard drive from this laptop and attach it to another laptop and format the whole thing, then use the Media Creation Tool to install Windows 10?

If I push F8 nothing happens.

Recovery - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired blue screen error [​IMG]

Thanks!!

:)

Crawling_Eye, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Recovery. Your pc or device needs to be repaired

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Startup repair. To do that, follow these steps:

• Using you installation media, access the Windows recovery environment.
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Choose Advanced option
    • Choose Automatic Repair or Startup Repair.
    • Once done, your system will restart.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Recovery - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired blue screen error

Startup repair couldn''t repair my pc BSOD error code 0xc0000221

I am getting a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) Startup repair couldn't repair my pc and when I tried to reset the pc wont repair the problems used all the troubleshooting tools which didn't work. Won't let me boot into safe mode. After I go though all the steps i get the screen Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The header checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum Error code 0xc0000221. You will need recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disk or or USB device) contact your administrator (which is me). I downloaded a windows 10 iso file on a dvd. How would I be able to repair this? Could I boot into dvd and reinstall windows 10 with keeping my files, or use recovery tools?

kingjames603, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Recovery - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired blue screen error

1. Recovery - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired blue screen error - Similar Threads - Recovery Device needs

2. Recovery your pc/device need to be repaired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery your pc/device need to be repaired: Why my system no load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-your-pcdevice-need-to-be-repaired/ceaf3397-2b85-4037-8868-bdcb301e2d50
  3. Recovery your pc/device need to be repaired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery your pc/device need to be repaired: Why my system no load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-your-pcdevice-need-to-be-repaired/ceaf3397-2b85-4037-8868-bdcb301e2d50
  4. Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: I got new laptop and installed Windows 11. After few updates, this message showed File: \BCD, Error code: 0xc0000098. I tried all options they got for me and nothing worked unless i pluged in USB with Windows and wrote following commandes in Command Prompt:bootrec /fixbootren...
  5. Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: I got new laptop and installed Windows 11. After few updates, this message showed File: \BCD, Error code: 0xc0000098. I tried all options they got for me and nothing worked unless i pluged in USB with Windows and wrote following commandes in Command Prompt:bootrec /fixbootren...
  6. Error Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: The operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contain errors. File: \Windows\system32\config\system Error code: 0xc00000e9 Choose on of the options below to address this problem Press Esc for rcovery Press Enter to try again...
  7. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: I was trying to update and restart my laptop, but in the middle of the update, this screen came up: [IMG] After pressing enter, this came up: [IMG] I used BitLocker password to access Startup Settings, but none of the options worked, and I would endup back at the second...
  8. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: Imgur: The magic of the Internet I googled it and tried some solutions but none of them worked. This is a friend's laptop. Not sure what they did to make this happen but we wanted to sell it and split the profits so I would prefer if it were in working order. Thanks. 136492
  9. Recovery. Your pc/device needs to be repaired

Recovery. Your pc/device needs to be repaired: File: \windows \system32\winload.exe Error code: 0xc000000f You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media contact your pc administrator. I have this on blue screen, tried to restart and press all f buttons and nothing happen. Have an...
  10. Recovery- Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.

Recovery- Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.: [IMG]When i turn on my PC, it takes me to this page (the image provided) What should I do? I have a Alienware X51-R2, a Samsung monitor, and Windows 10....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc/device needs to be repaired blue screen

2. your pc needs to be repaired 0xc0000102

3. your pc needs to be repaired blue screen