Windows 10: RECOVERY - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired ( Error code: 0xc0000034 )

Discus and support RECOVERY - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired ( Error code: 0xc0000034 ) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, when i turned on my computer appeared in screen the next image and I don´t know how I can solve it: [ATTACH] Hope exist one solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TunaPT, Dec 17, 2018.

1. TunaPT Win User

RECOVERY - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired ( Error code: 0xc0000034 )

Hello, when i turned on my computer appeared in screen the next image and I don´t know how I can solve it:

RECOVERY - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired ( Error code: 0xc0000034 ) 5f5d427f-e593-4aea-9009-095d8effc1c6?upload=true.jpg

Hope exist one solution

Sincerely, TunaPT

:)

TunaPT, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Amycaek Win User

\Boot\BCD Error Code 0xc0000034

Hi there, and thanks in advance for your help.

I am using a Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ISK (model name 80SM) running Windows 10.

I am receiving an error on boot 'Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors.

File: \EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD
    Error code: 0xc0000034'

I hadn't made an image backup of Windows 10 on this device before this error but I have used a family members HP PC to create a USB image of windows 10. I am not sure what my next step is after making this backup to restore the file, and I'm not well versed in windows repair.

Many thanks,
    Amy

Amycaek, Dec 17, 2018
  3. sharky334 Win User
    Error code 0xc0000034 with Windows 10

I have same problem, after a recent windows 10 update, my computer has the mesage:

File:\Boot\BCD

Error code: 0xc0000034

I did steps 1 & 2. While doing step 3, it doesnt go into the repai windows install option, it keeps going into the blue screen with the “Recovery” Your PC/Device needs to be repaired, etc with aformentioned File & Error Code message. Any help is much appreciated!

sharky334, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Wacket Win User

Error code 0xc0000034 with Windows 10

I applied the fixes and they worked, but there evidently are several issues. I hope you have found something by now.

Wacket, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

1. RECOVERY - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired ( Error code: 0xc0000034 ) - Similar Threads - RECOVERY Device needs

2. How to fix your pc needs to be repaired error code 0xc0000034 in windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix your pc needs to be repaired error code 0xc0000034 in windows 7: Hi I need help about my laptop it become blue screen and this happened, "your pc needs to be repaired error code 0xc0000034" how I can fix this? I already watching many videos on YouTube is don't know how cause a lot of video of their is windows 10 and mine is windows 7 I...
  3. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error Code: 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error Code: 0xc000000f: Hello, I have problem booting into my Windows 10 see below screenshot.Unfortunately, I don't have any installation media or the product key to create one digital license. Any suggestions?...
  4. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error Code: 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error Code: 0xc000000f: Hello, I have problem booting into my Windows 10 see below screenshot.Unfortunately, I don't have any installation media or the product key to create one digital license. Any suggestions?...
  5. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error Code: 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Error Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: The operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contain errors. File: \Windows\system32\config\system Error code: 0xc00000e9 Choose on of the options below to address this problem Press Esc for rcovery Press Enter to try again...
  7. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: I was trying to update and restart my laptop, but in the middle of the update, this screen came up: [IMG] After pressing enter, this came up: [IMG] I used BitLocker password to access Startup Settings, but none of the options worked, and I would endup back at the second...
  8. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: Imgur: The magic of the Internet I googled it and tried some solutions but none of them worked. This is a friend's laptop. Not sure what they did to make this happen but we wanted to sell it and split the profits so I would prefer if it were in working order. Thanks. 136492
  9. Recovery. Your pc/device needs to be repaired

Recovery. Your pc/device needs to be repaired: File: \windows \system32\winload.exe Error code: 0xc000000f You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media contact your pc administrator. I have this on blue screen, tried to restart and press all f buttons and nothing happen. Have an...
  10. Recovery- Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.

Recovery- Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.: [IMG]When i turn on my PC, it takes me to this page (the image provided) What should I do? I have a Alienware X51-R2, a Samsung monitor, and Windows 10....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your pc device needs to be repaired 0xc0000034

2. recovery your pc device needs to be repaired 0x00000d

3. recovery you pc needs to be repaired file bcd error code: 0xc0000034

4. recovery your pc device needs to be repaired 0xc0000034,
  5. recover your pc/device needs to be repaired eroor code 0xc000007b