Windows 10: Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

Discus and support Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Imgur: The magic of the Internet I googled it and tried some solutions but none of them worked. This is a friend's laptop. Not sure what they did to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ivor0, Jul 13, 2019.

1. ivor0 Win User

Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I googled it and tried some solutions but none of them worked. This is a friend's laptop. Not sure what they did to make this happen but we wanted to sell it and split the profits so I would prefer if it were in working order. Thanks.

:)

ivor0, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Recovery. Your pc or device needs to be repaired

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Startup repair. To do that, follow these steps:

• Using you installation media, access the Windows recovery environment.
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Choose Advanced option
    • Choose Automatic Repair or Startup Repair.
    • Once done, your system will restart.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Recovery - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

Hi,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you repair your PC using an installation USB or disc. If you do not have a Windows 10 installation USB or disc, you can download and create one from the

Microsoft software download website
    . To create an installation media and use it to repair your computer, follow the steps below:

• On a working PC, go to the
      Microsoft software download website
    • Download the media creation tool and then run it.
    • Select Create installation media for another PC.
    • Choose a language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit).
    • Follow the steps to create installation media, and then select Finish.
    • Connect the installation media you created to your nonfunctional PC, and then turn it on.
    • On the initial setup screen, enter your language and other preferences, and then select
      Next. If you're not seeing the setup screen, your PC might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check your PC manufacturer's website for info on how to change your PC's boot order, and then try again.
    • Select Repair your computer. You will then be able to perform Startup Repair to repair your PC.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot >
      Advanced options > Startup Repair.
    • You can also use the installation media to start your PC in safe mode or reset your PC.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

Your Pc/Device needs to be repaired. Error Code: 0xC0000221

Hi
    AnAngryScotsman

Step 1: Problem

• Your system might not repair it correctly
    • You need to repair/reinstall Windows 10 on your system

Step 2: Download Windows 10 ISO/DVD/USB

Step 3: Repair your system (Use installation media to restore your PC(System))

Please let us know

• Please let us know if the issue is Resolved or Not. Please feel free to communicate by replying if you need more help

Roharashraj™, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

1. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Similar Threads - Recovery Device needs

2. Recovery your pc/device need to be repaired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery your pc/device need to be repaired: Why my system no load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-your-pcdevice-need-to-be-repaired/ceaf3397-2b85-4037-8868-bdcb301e2d50
  3. Recovery your pc/device need to be repaired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery your pc/device need to be repaired: Why my system no load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-your-pcdevice-need-to-be-repaired/ceaf3397-2b85-4037-8868-bdcb301e2d50
  4. Recovery your pc/device need to be repaired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: I got new laptop and installed Windows 11. After few updates, this message showed File: \BCD, Error code: 0xc0000098. I tried all options they got for me and nothing worked unless i pluged in USB with Windows and wrote following commandes in Command Prompt:bootrec /fixbootren...
  6. Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: I got new laptop and installed Windows 11. After few updates, this message showed File: \BCD, Error code: 0xc0000098. I tried all options they got for me and nothing worked unless i pluged in USB with Windows and wrote following commandes in Command Prompt:bootrec /fixbootren...
  7. Error Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: The operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contain errors. File: \Windows\system32\config\system Error code: 0xc00000e9 Choose on of the options below to address this problem Press Esc for rcovery Press Enter to try again...
  8. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: I was trying to update and restart my laptop, but in the middle of the update, this screen came up: [IMG] After pressing enter, this came up: [IMG] I used BitLocker password to access Startup Settings, but none of the options worked, and I would endup back at the second...
  9. Recovery. Your pc/device needs to be repaired

Recovery. Your pc/device needs to be repaired: File: \windows \system32\winload.exe Error code: 0xc000000f You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media contact your pc administrator. I have this on blue screen, tried to restart and press all f buttons and nothing happen. Have an...
  10. Recovery- Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.

Recovery- Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.: [IMG]When i turn on my PC, it takes me to this page (the image provided) What should I do? I have a Alienware X51-R2, a Samsung monitor, and Windows 10....