Windows 10: recovery

Discus and support recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to recover my files from recovery D ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery/0f4c48cf-a3a2-4422-b379-31a45a8c75f4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThomasAftanas, Mar 26, 2019.

1. recovery

How to recover my files from recovery D ?

:)

ThomasAftanas, Mar 26, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Mar 26, 2019
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Mar 26, 2019
  4. recovery

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

recovery

1. recovery - Similar Threads - recovery

2. Cannot find bitlocker recovery key to my old laptop in my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot find bitlocker recovery key to my old laptop in my account: Hi there, About a year ago, my old laptop died and only recently, I decided to recover my information. At the service center, they managed to retrieve my SSD drive and connect it to a new laptop. However, to access the files, they require the BitLocker recovery key. I...
  3. Cannot find bitlocker recovery key to my old laptop in my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find bitlocker recovery key to my old laptop in my account: Hi there, About a year ago, my old laptop died and only recently, I decided to recover my information. At the service center, they managed to retrieve my SSD drive and connect it to a new laptop. However, to access the files, they require the BitLocker recovery key. I...
  4. Cannot find bitlocker recovery key to my old laptop in my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found: Hello,My surface pro 6 just refused to log in windows one day. It was not possible to do recovery. i tried to reinstall windows with a bootable USB, however, when it was time to install, i got the 'No device drivers were found' message.I then downloaded RST driver on intel...
  6. Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found

Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found: Hello,My surface pro 6 just refused to log in windows one day. It was not possible to do recovery. i tried to reinstall windows with a bootable USB, however, when it was time to install, i got the 'No device drivers were found' message.I then downloaded RST driver on intel...
  7. Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BitLocker recovery key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker recovery key doesn't work: Hi:I turned my computer on and he showed me blue BitLocker screen.I entered a recovery key, but it didn't work, after "analyse" he just opened this window again.I restarted my computer and now its showing me "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PCLog file:...
  9. BitLocker recovery key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker recovery key doesn't work: Hi:I turned my computer on and he showed me blue BitLocker screen.I entered a recovery key, but it didn't work, after "analyse" he just opened this window again.I restarted my computer and now its showing me "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PCLog file:...
  10. BitLocker recovery key doesn't work