Windows 10: Recovery

Discus and support Recovery in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello community Yesterday when I finished my work I turned off my Microsoft Surface and went to bed. When I woke up and turned on the pc it showed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kristiyan01, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Recovery

Hello community

Yesterday when I finished my work I turned off my Microsoft Surface and went to bed. When I woke up and turned on the pc it showed me the following message: Recovery , Your pc needs to be repaired. The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain valid information for an operating system. File \BCD Error code 0xc0000098. You will need to use recovery tools.

I don't have any usb with windows 10 on it. How should I proceed?

:)

Kristiyan01, Aug 29, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Aug 29, 2019
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Recovery

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Recovery

1. Recovery - Similar Threads - Recovery

2. What to do when system image recovery destroys data partitions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do when system image recovery destroys data partitions: Recently I had an issue with my computer caused by a feature that I confused with a virus the annoying and extremely invasive OSD volume controls.It had been a very long time since I had last used the image system restore feature probably around 2016, since this computer had...
  3. What to do when system image recovery destroys data partitions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do when system image recovery destroys data partitions: Recently I had an issue with my computer caused by a feature that I confused with a virus the annoying and extremely invasive OSD volume controls.It had been a very long time since I had last used the image system restore feature probably around 2016, since this computer had...
  4. What to do when system image recovery destroys data partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Request for BitLocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request for BitLocker Recovery Key: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I am writing to request assistance with retrieving my BitLocker recovery key for my Microsoft account.On April 10, 2024, I requested a replacement of my security information. It was supposed to be updated by May 10, 2024. However, I am still unable...
  6. Request for BitLocker Recovery Key

Request for BitLocker Recovery Key: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I am writing to request assistance with retrieving my BitLocker recovery key for my Microsoft account.On April 10, 2024, I requested a replacement of my security information. It was supposed to be updated by May 10, 2024. However, I am still unable...
  7. Request for BitLocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...: A few hours ago I got my account stolen, and the gmail, password, and recovery number were all changed. This means I have no way of changing the password or accessing the account. I believe I know the new email being used for the account and can provide all previously used...
  9. Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...

Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...: A few hours ago I got my account stolen, and the gmail, password, and recovery number were all changed. This means I have no way of changing the password or accessing the account. I believe I know the new email being used for the account and can provide all previously used...
  10. bitlocker recovery key urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker recovery key urgent: Hi I need help pleaseI need you to send me my bitlocker key through my Microsoft email account cause I am locked out and can't work it's urgent please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-urgent/5f259835-8b56-4ac6-bb74-f9b3c32e0491