Windows 10: Recovery

Discus and support Recovery in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello community Yesterday when I finished my work I turned off my Microsoft Surface and went to bed. When I woke up and turned on the pc it showed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kristiyan01, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Recovery

Hello community

Yesterday when I finished my work I turned off my Microsoft Surface and went to bed. When I woke up and turned on the pc it showed me the following message: Recovery , Your pc needs to be repaired. The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain valid information for an operating system. File \BCD Error code 0xc0000098. You will need to use recovery tools.

I don't have any usb with windows 10 on it. How should I proceed?

:)

Kristiyan01, Aug 29, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Aug 29, 2019
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Recovery

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Recovery

1. Recovery - Similar Threads - Recovery

2. Can I, using a recovery USB, change what drive my windows is installed to?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I, using a recovery USB, change what drive my windows is installed to?: My SSD is spitting out errors like crazy and I want to move my windows install to my secondary HDD. I have a recovery USB from the maker of my PC, but I can't get a clear answer on if the USB will let me choose what drive it goes on. Help?...
  3. Bitlocker Recovery Key

Bitlocker Recovery Key: Is there still any solution to have my data back or open the hard drive if recovery key of my bitlocker on hard disk drive lost? P.s bitlocker is on partition hard drive...
  4. Recovery old file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovery old file: Why can't I see files and folders saved to my external HDD. I am download windows Windows 10 withit make my harddisk bootable ? They should be there because I didn't press the deletion button or format the disk. So annoying. Where have they gone? How to make them show up...
  5. Disable recovery envirnment?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable recovery envirnment?: Hi, Is there a difference between this: reagentc /disable, and reagentc.exe /disable ? Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-recovery-envirnment/3b0c1500-3a6b-4104-8f23-b370ec6ffcde"
  6. Corrupt Recovery Partition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Corrupt Recovery Partition: I have a Dell laptop, it came installed with support assist Software. I was trying to update the OEM windows recovery image (swm) but instead corrupted the partition. But I had made a copy of the partition using 'dd', now the support assist OS recovery option is again...
  7. System image / recovery disc

System image / recovery disc: In windows 10 how to I create a disc that can reinstall Windows and applications. I do not know if it is called a system image disc or a recovery disc. I want to be able to reload everything in the event of a disc failure....
  8. Windows can't boot and it only takes me to the recovery page but all my files are still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows can't boot and it only takes me to the recovery page but all my files are still...: My laptop won't boot I've tried the command prompt BCD lines, nothing, I tried a boot repair disk, nothing but I have a Windows iso on a usb and I can see my files are still there. How do I recover windows and boot in so I don't lose all my files? submitted by...
  9. Can’t get pass BitLocker recovery

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t get pass BitLocker recovery: I tried to find a key but it says i don’t have one but i need one so i can use my computer, i don’t even know what i have to do to get in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-pass-bitlocker-recovery/4e3071a3-d899-4062-a6e9-907c2f715eb5"
  10. BitLocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BitLocker recovery key: I bought the HP Spectre x360-15-df0001nx laptop early this year. The machine has Windows home on it and it was working fine. Windows never asked me to save any BitLocker recovery key. However, I noticed that there is a lock icon on my partitioned drive D. This week, windows...