Windows 10: recovery

Discus and support recovery in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; can i use win 10 recovery tool from another computer to repair mine?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by davidroden1, Aug 31, 2019.

1. recovery

can i use win 10 recovery tool from another computer to repair mine?

:)

davidroden1, Aug 31, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Aug 31, 2019
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Aug 31, 2019
  4. recovery

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

recovery

1. recovery - Similar Threads - recovery

2. Bitlocker Recovery key - I havent made any changes, I am administrator, and I've never made...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker Recovery key - I havent made any changes, I am administrator, and I've never made...: As the subject title already explains, I haven't made any changes to my laptop, I am the administrator, and I have never made a recovery key in the first place. I've had a look at forums etc but can't seem to find a STRAIGHTFORWARD answer. - What is this? - Why is it...
  3. Recovery Drive near full due to "preload"

Recovery Drive near full due to "preload": I have noticed that my recovery drive is near full, 15gb and it has about 400mb left. I don't know much about computers as much as I want to so I have no clue what to do about this. All other files arent taking up space unlike "preload" 13gb of a 15gb drive. What can I do...
  4. the hard drive recovery has been selected. Press yes to continue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the hard drive recovery has been selected. Press yes to continue: sometimes after i restarted my toshiba satellite, it is appearing during booting before the toshiba logo. I choose yes and they attemp me to choose keyboard, after i choose, they are choises ssuch as( troubleshoot, continue to windowns 10, etc...) i choose windows 10 then it...
  5. Windows 10 recovery drive

Windows 10 recovery drive: About 6 months ago I was having problems with my Surface Pro 4 so wiped the drive & re-installed from an ISO that I downloaded to a USB stick. Since then, I have had various problems like short life battery, blue screens & others. I would like to have a go at re installing...
  6. Logging in to an Advanced Boot Options Menu Recovery Tool

Logging in to an Advanced Boot Options Menu Recovery Tool: After upgrading my Mother's laptop to Windows 10 Home, I replaced much of her Windows 8 Recovery partition with the "media" files from a WinPE recovery USB boot-drive - which I created after downloading the Windows ADK and PE files:...
  7. Recovery disk / Hide disk problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovery disk / Hide disk problem: So far everything was okay, but for some reason the IRST ( Intel rapid storage technology ) came up on a daily basis some upgrade or refresh. I enabled. Disappeared from drive D. Disk management can not see it. I've been trying everything, I gave up. Please, help. ( Acer...
  8. BitLocker Recovery Key

BitLocker Recovery Key: Hello my name is George, I have some problems about Recovery Key... Sand you some Screenshot[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key/185e597b-be71-4428-8f23-19c93c8ce6f6
  9. Bitlocker often - but not always - asks for recovery key when I restart or unhibernate...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker often - but not always - asks for recovery key when I restart or unhibernate...: A few days ago, I installed BitLocker on my Microsoft Surface Pro IV with Windows 10 Pro, Version 1903, OS Build 18362.356. Since then, sometimes, but not always, it asks for my Bitlocker Recovery Key. When I enter it, it then restarts. I don't remember if this happens when...
  10. Computer wont boot after attempting to enter recovery environment

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer wont boot after attempting to enter recovery environment: I think windows applied an update when I last shut down my pc, and when I turned it on this evening I got the message "undoing changes made to your computer" which was there for > 30 mins. After reading around the forums I tried to put my pc into the recovery environment by...