Windows 10: recovery

Discus and support recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I need to recover my document. Says the file is unreadable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by flourEmouwhe, May 18, 2020.

1. recovery

Hi,

I need to recover my document. Says the file is unreadable

:)

flourEmouwhe, May 18, 2020
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, May 18, 2020
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, May 18, 2020
  4. recovery

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 18, 2020
Thema:

recovery

1. recovery - Similar Threads - recovery

2. Boooting recovery drive from external ssd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boooting recovery drive from external ssd: Hi, I’m new here. I got a new laptop and am thinking of upgrading the internal drive to 2TB. I don’t have a usb flash drive on hand but I have an empty 128GB external SSD. Can I load my external SSD as the recovery drive, change my internal drive, and then boot up Windows...
  3. New recovery partition

New recovery partition: I have updated to 2004 from 1909 today. Before updating I had one RECOVERY partition( 529 MB) and EFI partition (100 MB). But after the update,another RECOVERY (640MB) got created. So what to do with the previous one? Is it okay to delete it? Another thing I noticed is that...
  4. old hard drive is unresponsive; all recovery methods freeze my computer. What's going on?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    old hard drive is unresponsive; all recovery methods freeze my computer. What's going on?: Hello! I was trying to move data from an old SATA HDD when my computer crashed. Since then, the five main folders have all shown up as 0 bytes, and file explorer stops responding when i go into the folders. When i used both the 'scan' and 'scan and repair' options for the...
  5. Windows installed recovery partition on second drive, now need 2 drives to boot

Windows installed recovery partition on second drive, now need 2 drives to boot: I was tossing out an old laptop so decided to put it's 1TB HDD in my desktop. I formatted the drive, but apparently that doesn't remove windows recovry partitions. Now I want to remove it to put in an SSD, but windows won't boot without it. I have tried reformatting it, using...
  6. Where exactly do I find my recovery key once I have logged into my microsoft account on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where exactly do I find my recovery key once I have logged into my microsoft account on...: As above - I have logged into Microsoft on another device but where exactly do I find my recovery key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-exactly-do-i-find-my-recovery-key-once-i/3bf60617-e507-43f2-a256-383080137d9c
  7. Drive data recovery and drive letter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drive data recovery and drive letter: My question is that can "A change in drive letter" may affect data recovery process? Actually i made a reset on my windows 10 pc. Accidentally my all data was deleted. After the reset, i tried many data recovery softwares But a few videos and photos were detected by the...
  8. Revert Win 10 Pro to Home using Recovery Drive ?

Revert Win 10 Pro to Home using Recovery Drive ?: Recently i purchased a laptop with pre-installed Win 10 Home SL. Later i upgraded it to Pro. Before upgrading it to Pro, i created a Recovery Drive Pendrive. Can i use the Recovery Drive to revert back to Home ? Since i created a Recovery Drive during Home SL, i can revert...
  9. System password recovery.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System password recovery.: I share my computer and my wife recently altered the access requirements to be able to download apps. I need to recover ALL passwords. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-password-recovery/c92fd337-5c63-47d9-b57b-ebfd7949e56f
  10. Multiple Recovery Partitions on my disk + Remove deprecated OS installation

Multiple Recovery Partitions on my disk + Remove deprecated OS installation: Issue 1: I had purchased a Windows 8 installation with my Dell laptop, i upgraded it to windows 8.1, and later to windows 10 when it was initially released. But at that time, it was riddled with bugs, so i reverted back to windows 8 and continued to use 8 without any...