Windows 10: recovery

Discus and support recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I need to recover my document. Says the file is unreadable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by flourEmouwhe, May 18, 2020.

1. recovery

Hi,

I need to recover my document. Says the file is unreadable

:)

flourEmouwhe, May 18, 2020
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, May 18, 2020
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, May 18, 2020
  4. recovery

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 18, 2020
Thema:

recovery

1. recovery - Similar Threads - recovery

2. Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment: For over 2 hours I tried to get my laptop to move past “automatic repairs”. I found the options to go into safe mode and I tried to do recovery, go to windows 10, reset but keep my files… but this stupid ****, problems I been having since it was 2 years old, fresh out of ****...
  3. Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment: For over 2 hours I tried to get my laptop to move past “automatic repairs”. I found the options to go into safe mode and I tried to do recovery, go to windows 10, reset but keep my files… but this stupid ****, problems I been having since it was 2 years old, fresh out of ****...
  4. Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found: Hey, I am receiving 'The Window RE image was not found' on my PC when running reagentc /enable in command prompt . I can see there is a recovery partition so a little stumped.I was attempting the below which has worked on various other...
  6. Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found

Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found: Hey, I am receiving 'The Window RE image was not found' on my PC when running reagentc /enable in command prompt . I can see there is a recovery partition so a little stumped.I was attempting the below which has worked on various other...
  7. Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Stuck on recovery screen

Stuck on recovery screen: My pc has been on a blue recovery screen for 10 days now, the error is 0xc000000f and it says windows system 32. When i hit enter or F8 like it says, my screen just flashes black and it’s still on the same screen. My bootable drive should arrive today but i’m worried it won’t...
  9. Stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on recovery screen: My pc has been on a blue recovery screen for 10 days now, the error is 0xc000000f and it says windows system 32. When i hit enter or F8 like it says, my screen just flashes black and it’s still on the same screen. My bootable drive should arrive today but i’m worried it won’t...
  10. Stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging