Windows 10: Rectangle instead of some icons

Discus and support Rectangle instead of some icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In wifi. power menu, screnshooter some icons showing as empty rectangle [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hrebeniuk Dima, May 25, 2019.

1. Rectangle instead of some icons

In wifi. power menu, screnshooter some icons showing as empty rectangle Rectangle instead of some icons 17eaeedb-4fbb-4756-8446-1bf6a38e55c2?upload=true.jpg Rectangle instead of some icons a4e06560-95a3-463d-bc4a-ad6845965ab6?upload=true.jpg Rectangle instead of some icons 9e1f1d5e-0e4d-4184-a928-4da8eda1ce10?upload=true.png Rectangle instead of some icons b52d9aef-4d03-40f2-8b56-d49a9a91f4fd?upload=true.jpg

:)

Hrebeniuk Dima, May 25, 2019
  2. NeilCooke Win User

Windows 10 Paint Rounded Rectangles

Thanks Shawn,

The really annoying thing is I create a square rectangle with beautifully rounded corners then when I drag one side to make it wider it changes to those oval shaped corners. Now I have 6 rectangles on the pedigree chart with round corners and one with oval
    corners and it looks terrible.

I never use PowerPoint so hadn't considered using it instead. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll certainly give it a try.

NeilCooke, May 25, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 25, 2019
  4. Rectangle instead of some icons

Win 10 wifi connected but wrong notification icon displayed

I'm connected to the internet using wifi. The system tray shows a rectangle icon instead of the wifi icon. when I hover on the icon it shows the name of the wifi connection and I have internet access. I've tried troubleshooting the network but I'm told
    everything is working properly.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Mario LaValva, May 25, 2019
Thema:

Rectangle instead of some icons

1. Rectangle instead of some icons - Similar Threads - Rectangle instead icons

2. Rectangle Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rectangle Icons: Hi I have a new Windows 11 computer. I used a program to make my taskbar smaller all was ok but a few days later my Taskbar icons have all changed to be rectangle see picture I have changed many ideas IE delete program taskbar , and been in the registry editor and changed the...
  3. Rectangle Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rectangle Icons: Hi I have a new Windows 11 computer. I used a program to make my taskbar smaller all was ok but a few days later my Taskbar icons have all changed to be rectangle see picture I have changed many ideas IE delete program taskbar , and been in the registry editor and changed the...
  4. Some windows 11 icons replaced by white rectangles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some windows 11 icons replaced by white rectangles.: Could you kindly assist me in resolving an issue I am facing with some of my Windows 11 icons appearing as white rectangles? I have included screenshots of the affected areas. I have already tried SFC /scannow with no result.The problem is also all over task manager in most...
  5. Some windows 11 icons replaced by white rectangles.

Some windows 11 icons replaced by white rectangles.: Could you kindly assist me in resolving an issue I am facing with some of my Windows 11 icons appearing as white rectangles? I have included screenshots of the affected areas. I have already tried SFC /scannow with no result.The problem is also all over task manager in most...
  6. Start Menu icons for UWP apps empty rectangles for some Scales?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu icons for UWP apps empty rectangles for some Scales?: Hi,Usually solve this my self but this time I can't figure it out. As the title describes, UWP icons in the Start Menu goes blank for some Scales. In my case all Icons are OK in 150% and above but gone for 100% and 125%The first go missing in my "work" resolutions/scales 125%...
  7. Start Menu icons for UWP apps empty rectangles for some Scales?

Start Menu icons for UWP apps empty rectangles for some Scales?: Hi,Usually solve this my self but this time I can't figure it out. As the title describes, UWP icons in the Start Menu goes blank for some Scales. In my case all Icons are OK in 150% and above but gone for 100% and 125%The first go missing in my "work" resolutions/scales 125%...
  8. Some Icons in windows 10 Showing a Rectangle. How to fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some Icons in windows 10 Showing a Rectangle. How to fix it?: In the Notification center menu, the Windows security menu and some icons in the Windows 10 settings menu are showing this square. I have attached the images. Please can anyone help me to fix this? Booting Method - UEFIPartition scheme - GPT...
  9. Small Rectangles appearing instead of Windows 10 UI Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small Rectangles appearing instead of Windows 10 UI Icons: These rectangles are appearing instead of ui icons , i have reset the icon database as well nothing happened and similar issue i'm facing in the snip and sketch tools of windows the icons are not appearing just shows these rectangles instead of tools icons. [IMG]...
  10. Rectangles instead of letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rectangles instead of letters: on windows version 1903 (OS Build 18970.1005) I have rectangles on the settings page where I should be able to see my bluetooth and other devices and printers and scanners page. I tried deleting the font cache and reinstalling the fonts as I was told by Microsoft that it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows wifi square

2. weird rectangle shape wifi windows 10

3. why have a rectangel on task bar instead of an icon