Windows 10: Rectangle on screen

Discus and support Rectangle on screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a faint rectangle on my screen, that has just appeared yesterday. Does anyone know how to remove it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by irene62RP, Dec 30, 2021.

1. irene62RP Win User

Rectangle on screen

I have a faint rectangle on my screen, that has just appeared yesterday. Does anyone know how to remove it?

:)

irene62RP, Dec 30, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 30, 2021
  3. Strange Grey Rectangles on Screen

Since over a week I have been dealing with three strange rectangles on my display. They appear already on system start up before the log in screen. I tried to find a process on Task Manager that may cause this annoyance. I remember having installed a Windows
    store app, Ditto. I uninstalled it and rebooted but still there Rectangle on screen :( Those pesky rectangles appear in normal and safe mode and in any account. Below are 2 pictures to show what I'm talking about. Any help greatly appreciated � 3 annoying rectangles on Log-in
    screen Even in Safe Mode, those 3 annoying rectangles won't go

✨Fancy Rat✨, Dec 30, 2021
  4. Rectangle on screen

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 30, 2021
Thema:

Rectangle on screen

1. Rectangle on screen - Similar Threads - Rectangle screen

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  4. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Black rectangle in the corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black rectangle in the corner of my screen: Ok, so I don't have an image of it sadlyidk why my screenshot won't load but that's not the issue. Whenever my computer unplugs, regardless if I plug it back in before it happens, my screen cuts out, shows a small image of one of the tabs or apps I have open, then when my...
  6. Black rectangle in the corner of my screen

Black rectangle in the corner of my screen: Ok, so I don't have an image of it sadlyidk why my screenshot won't load but that's not the issue. Whenever my computer unplugs, regardless if I plug it back in before it happens, my screen cuts out, shows a small image of one of the tabs or apps I have open, then when my...
  7. Solid white rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solid white rectangle on screen: This appeared when I opened my pc... I cannot do anything. Tried Ctrl Alt Delete but when I click on Task Manager it takes me back to this screen. Any ideas?...
  8. Solid white rectangle on screen

Solid white rectangle on screen: This appeared when I opened my pc... I cannot do anything. Tried Ctrl Alt Delete but when I click on Task Manager it takes me back to this screen. Any ideas?...
  9. Solid white rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. HELP! i have this small translucent rectangle box on the side of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! i have this small translucent rectangle box on the side of my screen: HELP! i have this small translucent rectangle box on the side of my screen..it's in every app and it doesn't react to my mouse or anything..it's just there, also when i tried screenshotting it...it doesn't show up on the screenshot...