Windows 10: Rectangle symbols replaced Play/Pause, Previous and Next button

Discus and support Rectangle symbols replaced Play/Pause, Previous and Next button in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After using the Winaero Tweaker to change the system font of Windows 10, the media control buttons on Spotify has been replaced by rectangles. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by shawnkhoo00, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Rectangle symbols replaced Play/Pause, Previous and Next button

After using the Winaero Tweaker to change the system font of Windows 10, the media control buttons on Spotify has been replaced by rectangles. Is there any way to revert the symbols back but still maintain the current font style..? Pls help.
    Rectangle symbols replaced Play/Pause, Previous and Next button [​IMG]

:)

shawnkhoo00, Jun 3, 2019

2. Volume play pause icon not appearing. Grey rectangle

Hey,

When I turn up the volume while playing music or a vidéo, the play pause next and previous icons do not appear. I do have the box near the volume, but only rectangles are displayed.

Rectangle symbols replaced Play/Pause, Previous and Next button e7c8a86c-8818-4cad-94e7-a3cdcc086d81?upload=true.png

what can I do?

TristanHenriot, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Play/Pause button on keyboard

Hello,

Since my last Windows 10 Update on the 11th of April the function Play/Pause button on my keyboard has changed. Before the update, it used to only play or pause the music being played on Windows Media Player or MPC-HC and had no effect whatsoever on Youtube
    or Facebook videos being played in the Internet browser. Since the update, YT and FB video even have the priority, i.e. the Play/Pause button only effects the videos when there any open and only plays/pauses music in WMP or MPC HC when there are no videos
    open in browser. Is there a way to get stuff the way they were before update?

Thanks in advance,

Sari

OopsicusMaximus, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Rectangle symbols replaced Play/Pause, Previous and Next button

Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Fahad O. A., Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Rectangle symbols replaced Play/Pause, Previous and Next button

1. Rectangle symbols replaced Play/Pause, Previous and Next button - Similar Threads - Rectangle symbols replaced

2. Play/Pause Button is not working. Other Media Keys like Next Previous working fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play/Pause Button is not working. Other Media Keys like Next Previous working fine: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 Hi everyone,after days of search i couldn't find any solution, so i'll ask here.I currently have the problem that all my media keys are working except Play/Pause.Neither with the keyboard nor with a button on my...
  3. Play/Pause Button is not working. Other Media Keys like Next Previous working fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Play/Pause Button is not working. Other Media Keys like Next Previous working fine: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 Hi everyone,after days of search i couldn't find any solution, so i'll ask here.I currently have the problem that all my media keys are working except Play/Pause.Neither with the keyboard nor with a button on my...
  4. Play/Pause Button is not working. Other Media Keys like Next Previous working fine

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how to play/pause/previous/next a song which is in minimized window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to play/pause/previous/next a song which is in minimized window: So earlier I had a laptop from HP and it had function keys to play/pause, next or go to previous song, even if the music application was minimized or if I was working on some other application but recently i purchased a laptop from ASUS and although it does have many function...
  6. how to play/pause/previous/next a song which is in minimized window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to play/pause/previous/next a song which is in minimized window: So earlier I had a laptop from HP and it had function keys to play/pause, next or go to previous song, even if the music application was minimized or if I was working on some other application but recently i purchased a laptop from ASUS and although it does have many function...
  7. Next/Previous buttons not working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Next/Previous buttons not working.: Hello Everyone!!I had just now completed copying files from a network drive to the hard disk using robocopy. When I click on the photos in the copied folders, it opens in the default Photos app, but there are no next are previous buttons. I have nearly 50 photos, so without...
  8. Next/Previous Multimedia buttons on keyboard no longer working in chrome play/pause works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Next/Previous Multimedia buttons on keyboard no longer working in chrome play/pause works: A while ago these buttons stopped working for me, I used them a lot while I was listening to music in my Youtube playlists while working on other things. I tried running these commands in CMD as administrator DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and sfc /scannow, but it...
  9. play/pause button

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    play/pause button: [ATTACH] any way to move this its really bugging me when i play games, it almost takes up a quarter of the screen https://preview.redd.it/h8kem2n9j4l51.png?width=653&format=png&auto=webp&s=356e20303736ce259f20c791a48e5d8a76f2faef submitted by /u/Rampagingflames [link]...
  10. Next/Previous Multimedia buttons on keyboard no longer working play/pause/stop works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Next/Previous Multimedia buttons on keyboard no longer working play/pause/stop works: So yeah they suddenly stopped working. I use them to control youtube without tabbing in and out. They work on windows media player and groove music, but that's all. They worked on Opera before....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. html symbols previous next