Windows 10: Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes

Discus and support Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see I have problem where circular shape turns into rectangular shape. I have amd radeon rx 5500 xt If you know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bagi Ril, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Bagi Ril Win User

Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes

Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes 8c3e1b53-f718-4832-9bc6-fe1e54eb7115?upload=true.png

Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes 36088049-2a7c-4cf0-a423-bb9286eee38d?upload=true.png

As you can see I have problem where circular shape turns into rectangular shape.

I have amd radeon rx 5500 xt

If you know how to fix these please reply.

:)

Bagi Ril, Apr 14, 2021

2. In windows 10 laptop taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening

In windows 10 laptop taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening

harishreddy2, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Shapes

When trying to use shapes, nothing lines, are any shape will not show up. (when I make a line no option to undo) I can still use images, tools. just not shapes. What did I turn off?

EddieRucker-514, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Trybird Win User

How to change the shape of Cortana's search box on taskbar from rectangular bar to magnifier?

My desktop PC and my tablet PC, both system's versions are same as the latest:

Windows 10 Version 1703 Build 15063.296

The shape of Cortana's icon on taskbar for my desktop PC is magnifier, just as such:

Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes cc22204a-3fb0-4ab5-8a6a-571157715431.png

The Cortana's icon on taskbar for my tablet PC always keeps the old shape - rectangular bar, just as such:

Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes 269ab13c-202a-410a-88a1-f158874bcf71.png

Now I wanna change the shape of Cortana on taskbar for my tablet from the rectangular bar to the magnifier,

how should I do?

Trybird, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes - Similar Threads - Rectangular shapes instead

2. Rounded shapes became "square"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rounded shapes became "square": This happened on my HP G7 255 Ryzen 3 2200U laptop. When I bought it, Windows 10 1803 was preinstalled on it and everything worked fine on version 1809 too. However, after updating to 1903, many rounded elements of the system interface and some UWP applications became...
  3. Mouse is moving in square shape

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse is moving in square shape: Hi i am evan yesterday when i was playing minecraft with my mouse, then i close it, and then i notice that it was moving in square shape and not moving in circle, this problem is with my mouse only i try to use my touch pad and it worked fine.Using pcMouse - Dragon War ELE...
  4. Mouse is moving in square shape

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse is moving in square shape: Hi i am evan yesterday when i was playing minecraft with my mouse, then i close it, and then i notice that it was moving in square shape and not moving in circle, this problem is with my mouse only i try to use my touch pad and it worked fine.Using pcMouse - Dragon War ELE...
  5. Gambar shapes look off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gambar shapes look off: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sonicvoltron [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l0umhm/gambar_shapes_look_off/
  6. Cursor Shape

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor Shape: Hey everybody, I was wondering if there is a way to change the shape of the cursor. I know that there is a way to change the color, but I got a little tired of the shape. Please write back if you have any ideas, they will be greatly accepted. ~Elanoides~...
  7. How to crop shapes?

How to crop shapes?: I make complex drawings that consist of boxes, shapes, images. Please could you help me to crop these complex drawings? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-crop-shapes/3c2aea52-8f97-4d2d-a0c2-d0230cf7d81f
  8. Broken shape in windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Broken shape in windows: Hi, I need help with my windows. It doesn't show the shapes properly. How do I solve this problem? [IMG] [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-shape-in-windows/a96c595a-6d56-43c9-9a4e-52517489d131
  9. In windows 10 laptop taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening

In windows 10 laptop taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening: In windows 10 laptop taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/in-windows-10-laptop-taskbar-icons-becoming-in/0a4770ef-bbbe-4b95-830d-8b2663d99fb9
  10. Semi transparent shapes

in Windows 10 Support
    Semi transparent shapes: Often see those semi transparent markings on items in some YouTube videos for example and am wondering if someone can let me know if this can be done without using some expensive graphics software. Have used the snipping tool for many years but there does not seem to have...