Windows 10: Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.

Discus and support Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, I reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop and it was all working fine for a few weeks[IMG]but one day i saw this little white box on the top left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GamezGamie, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.

So, I reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop and it was all working fine for a few weeksRectangular white box on top left corner of screen. [​IMG]but one day i saw this little white box on the top left corner of my screen. Clicking on it does nothing, if I right click on it it just shows me the default right click on desktop menu. Restarting solves the problem but the box apperas again after a few hours of usage. I'm pretty sure rainmeter has noting to do with it as this problem was still there before I installed rainmeter.

:)

GamezGamie, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner

@NurdBurd, I've just turned on Magnifier (1607 rtm) to see what you mean. Somewhere on the screen you should also find a 'magnifying glass' icon. Click on it and it will briefly become the control window for Magnifier.

Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen. [​IMG]

After clicking on the magnifying glass, close it from here:

Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen. [​IMG]

Bree, Mar 1, 2020
  3. a small white rectangular box with "Minimize"

A small white rectangular box with "Minimize" in it remains visible in the upper right hand corner of my screen. How do I get ride of it? why is it there?

Lewis Johnson, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.

white box on desktop

When i click on a icon, a small rectangular white box appears in the top left corner on desktop, please help

HectorBorrero1, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.

1. Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen. - Similar Threads - Rectangular white box

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  4. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. White transparent box top left screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White transparent box top left screen: Just installed my new PC yesterday, and I saw this annoying white transparent box. Anyone knows how I can remove...
  6. White transparent box top left screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White transparent box top left screen: Just installed my new PC yesterday, and I saw this annoying white transparent box. Anyone knows how I can remove...
  7. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop.sometime all my apps on my desktop dissapear so i click on the square...
  8. White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen.: Yeah, conspicuous faded white box in the top of my screen. Reboot doesn’t fix it, neither does Malwarebytes. I also poked around task manager, but I didn’t really know what I was looking for so I quit. Any fixes? submitted by /u/KegoStar [link] [comments]...
  9. White box on the top right corner of the screen

White box on the top right corner of the screen: So theres a werid rectangle thats like whitish in my top right hand corner of my monitor. You can't drag it. sometimes all my apps disappear but if you double click it (the rectangle) they come back. if i do Windows + Tab and switch monitors or create a new one its still...
  10. Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner: I believe I accidentally generated this rectangular (not square) box while I was learning about the Magnifier. This rectangular (7.5 cm X 4.3 cm) box causes whatever is located underneath it to be slightly whiter than it normally would be. Everything functions properly while...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove white box right bottom side of laptop