Windows 10: recuparation of downloa dand others

Discus and support recuparation of downloa dand others in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; recently I lost all my downloads and documents and I would know to to recuperate it please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bubblegun666Qc, Feb 4, 2019.

1. recuparation of downloa dand others

recently I lost all my downloads and documents and I would know to to recuperate it please.

:)

bubblegun666Qc, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Derick C Win User

denim to win10 downloas for Microsoft lumia 640xl

denim to win10 downloas for Microsoft lumia 640xldenim to win10 downloas for Microsoft lumia 640xl

Derick C, Feb 4, 2019
  3. bro67 Win User
    bro67, Feb 4, 2019
  4. recuparation of downloa dand others

Changing administrator email address on windows 10.

Trying to downloas sdcard.org and it list my administrator rights as *** Email address is removed for privacy *** that is not my email

RobertBeatty1, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

recuparation of downloa dand others

1. recuparation of downloa dand others - Similar Threads - recuparation downloa dand

2. Hi Microsoft my store isn't downloaing some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Microsoft my store isn't downloaing some apps: My store isnt downloading some apps i want to play Minecraft and it wont download the launcher it just shows retry then I tried from the website there it said something went wrong but i could download roblox asphalt and some other apps but i couldn't download instagram so I...
  3. Hi Microsoft my store isn't downloaing some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi Microsoft my store isn't downloaing some apps: My store isnt downloading some apps i want to play Minecraft and it wont download the launcher it just shows retry then I tried from the website there it said something went wrong but i could download roblox asphalt and some other apps but i couldn't download instagram so I...
  4. 'Other User'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Other User': Hello! I have tried to get it so you have to enter an Email and Password to log in to my PC. I have watched hundreds of videos and gone through hundreds of articles, cant find it. Can anyone here please help me.If you don't know what I mean here is a picture of what I would...
  5. I can not update KB5004296 (like before KB 5004237) also after downloa

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can not update KB5004296 (like before KB 5004237) also after downloa: Hi, I could not update (also) the Update KB 5004296 = 607,981 MB (like also before KB 5004237) even when i downloaded it directly form the Microsoft Catalog it says when i installed it " The update is not applicable to your computer". So it seems that for me (My PC) I don`t...
  6. I can not update KB5004296 (like before KB 5004237) also after downloa

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can not update KB5004296 (like before KB 5004237) also after downloa: Hi, I could not update (also) the Update KB 5004296 = 607,981 MB (like also before KB 5004237) even when i downloaded it directly form the Microsoft Catalog it says when i installed it " The update is not applicable to your computer". So it seems that for me (My PC) I don`t...
  7. other users logged in, when there are no other users

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    other users logged in, when there are no other users: Computer is being very slow. So i was removing an unused program via the control panel and it told me that there were other users logged in. This is a personal device and there are no other users. I checked the C:/Users folder and there are several there: Allison...
  8. Family and others

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family and others: So this is just a quick question I don't have a family and others in my settings how would I get access or get this back. this is what my accounts page looks like currently [ATTACH]...
  9. Logon to other accounts through "Other User"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logon to other accounts through "Other User": I am now using Windows 10 (1607 version). I want to display certain users on logon screen and also allow login to other accounts through "Other User" (like in Windows 7). However, I can only either display all the accounts on logon screen or type both the username and...
  10. Other User?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Other User?: My login screen came up with Other User. This is pc was upgraded from WIndows 8.1. What do I need to do to return to my original screen name? * Moved from Insider...