Windows 10: Recuperar realm eliminado

Discus and support Recuperar realm eliminado in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hola, quiero saber como puedo recuperar un realm eliminado de Minecraft Bedrock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GoryCargo36642, Jan 14, 2021 at 1:52 AM.

1. Recuperar realm eliminado

Hola, quiero saber como puedo recuperar un realm eliminado de Minecraft Bedrock

:)

GoryCargo36642, Jan 14, 2021 at 1:52 AM
  2. YolandaSO Win User

recuperar contactos eliminados

Para restaurar los contactos borrados en HTC de Gmail, es necesario agregar la cuenta de Google en el teléfono, y luego ir a la opción de ajuste para activar la sincronización. Bueno, no es una condición previa: que necesita para sincronizar su lista
    de contactos a tu cuenta de Google antes de perderlo todo, por lo que existe una copia de seguridad para restaurar. Si usted nunca ha sincronizado los contactos en su HTC, sólo puede

recuperar los contactos eliminados
    por una herramienta de recuperación que puede escanear su teléfono para encontrarlos.

3. Recuperar realm eliminado

Minecraft Realms

I can join and play on a realm no problem, however when the owner of said realm tries to join it get's stuck on the "loading resource packs" screen and won't load, we've tried everything Google has suggested to try and solve the problem but nothing has
    helped as of yet, can I get an assist.

Jo Leonhardt, Jan 14, 2021 at 1:53 AM
Thema:

Recuperar realm eliminado

1. Recuperar realm eliminado - Similar Threads - Recuperar realm eliminado

2. Minecraft Realms and Realms plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms and Realms plus: My minecraft realms plus keeps automatically renewing despite having cancelled it in June and I cannot figure out how to stop it. Is there any way I can assure it doesn’t keep happening?...
  3. Minecraft realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft realms: Where do I put the code for the nintendo switch minecraft to put realms on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-realms/a8b78ffd-ed8b-4d1c-90b1-b5c3a7a2c10d
  4. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms: I have bought a Realms server through Microsoft, and everyone can join it but my friend on PS4. Is this an issue others have? Is it an issue that Microsoft is looking into? If Realms only works between any device but PS4, you should at least tell people so they don't throw...
  5. Minecraft Realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft Realms: SO im trying to get minecraft realms on windows 10 right and im on Pc btw it wont let me get it it says i need to change my privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings i go to there and it brings me to a page that doesnt help at all...
  6. Realms on minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realms on minecraft: I dont know how to give my son permission to play realms https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realms-on-minecraft/164a141c-03e8-4b91-b815-d27f611efd21
  7. Minecraft realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft realms: I am trying to join a realm on minecraft. However when I try to join, I get an error message saying i cannot because of how my account is set up. I do not know how to change it so I can join, and I am not part of a microsoft family. How do I change the settings? I also have...
  8. Realm '

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realm ': Hi, so I was trying to extend my realm subscription and i can't, because I say that the " product not available for purchase" what I should do?? Alberto, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realm/8cf873ab-1940-4328-a467-727200c327c6
  9. Minecraft Realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft Realms: I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be changed on xbox.com. I...
  10. minecraft realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft realms: i would like to know if anyone could help me find out what i have to do to fix a problem i have with a realm i opened in Minecraft this is the issue me and my friends were playing on the realm tat i opened and we were kicked off and ever since then noone has been able to...