Windows 10: Recurrent BSOD

Discus and support Recurrent BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have been having BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE many times when using my laptop, when i updated it to the latest windows version and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jasma91, Apr 23, 2017.

1. jasma91 Win User

Recurrent BSOD

Hi everyone,
    I have been having BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE many times when using my laptop, when i updated it to the latest windows version and when using the driver troubleshooting, and i dont know which driver is causing it. I hope someone can help me please.

:)

jasma91, Apr 23, 2017

2. Recurrent BSOD

These crashes were related to memory corruption (probably caused by a driver).

Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem. Please run verifier first. You do not need to run memtest yet unless verifier does not find the cause, or you want to.

If you are over-clocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
    In other words STOP!!! If you do not know what this means you probably are not

1-Driver verifier (for complete directions see our wiki here)

2-Memtest. (You can read more about running memtest here)

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Apr 23, 2017
  3. HellerManus, Apr 23, 2017
  4. Xilnik Win User

Recurrent BSOD

Xilnik, Apr 23, 2017
  5. jasma91 Win User
    Thank you so much! I re-installed the drivers, hope that solves the crashing. Thank you again!

jasma91, Apr 23, 2017
  6. Xilnik Win User
    Glad to help! Keep us updated. *Smile

Xilnik, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Recurrent BSOD

1. Recurrent BSOD - Similar Threads - Recurrent BSOD

2. Recurrent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurrent BSOD: Hello,Since a few months, I got repetitive BSOD occuring daily in a irregular rhythm. Sometimes, I only get it once, other times thrice in a single hour. Most of the times they're BSOD, but I also often just have my pc restart by itself leaving no trace.I have tried many...
  3. Recurrent BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurrent BSOD: Hello,Since a few months, I got repetitive BSOD occuring daily in a irregular rhythm. Sometimes, I only get it once, other times thrice in a single hour. Most of the times they're BSOD, but I also often just have my pc restart by itself leaving no trace.I have tried many...
  4. Recurrent random BSODs ever since I've build my PC

Recurrent random BSODs ever since I've build my PC: Hi! It's my first time posting on this forums so please bear with me. I'm at my wits end with my PC. It just keeps doing random BSOD or just hanging up when I'm doing stuff or playing, heck even on idle. I have been experiencing this problem since the beginning. Most of my...
  5. Recurrent random BSODs ever since I've build my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurrent random BSODs ever since I've build my PC: Hi! It's my first time posting on this forums so please bear with me. I'm at my wits end with my PC. It just keeps doing random BSOD or just hanging up when I'm doing stuff or playing, heck even on idle. I have been experiencing this problem since the beginning. Most of my...
  6. please Help with a recurrent bsod dump file attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please Help with a recurrent bsod dump file attached: HI there I can t figure out what could cause continues BSOD on my new PC looks like is a Hardware failureif anybody could help out would be amazingHere is the dump filehttps://mega.nz/folder/qgMmgBRQ#xsFxf2s6iI-W1ppOF3YtJgSource Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎5/‎8/‎2023...
  7. please Help with a recurrent bsod dump file attached

please Help with a recurrent bsod dump file attached: HI there I can t figure out what could cause continues BSOD on my new PC looks like is a Hardware failureif anybody could help out would be amazingHere is the dump filehttps://mega.nz/folder/qgMmgBRQ#xsFxf2s6iI-W1ppOF3YtJgSource Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎5/‎8/‎2023...
  8. Recurrent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurrent BSOD: Please could someone help me identify the cause of occasional but inconvenient BSODs? In response to a previous request, I ran a memtest86+ for 9 passes with no errors. I have run Verifier for 48h using these instructions...
  9. Recurrent BSOD

Recurrent BSOD: Please could someone help me identify the cause of occasional but inconvenient BSODs? In response to a previous request, I ran a memtest86+ for 9 passes with no errors. I have run Verifier for 48h using these instructions...
  10. Recurrent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging