Windows 10: recurring bsod and application crashes

Discus and support recurring bsod and application crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i posted a question about recurring system crashes earlier today, this is regarding the same issue. i have uploaded the dump files memory.dmp and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PeterSkoe, Jun 20, 2021.

1. PeterSkoe Win User

recurring bsod and application crashes

i posted a question about recurring system crashes earlier today, this is regarding the same issue. i have uploaded the dump files memory.dmp and the minidump folder along with logs from dism.exe file check to the documents folder in OneDrive, i hope this helps diagnose and resolve my issues.

:)

PeterSkoe, Jun 20, 2021
  2. axe0 Win User

Windows 10 Recurring Crashes

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the 10forums.

As this is not a BSOD problem, this is not the right part of the forum.
    There are a few suggestions I would give you, NO garantee it will help!

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

recurring bsod and application crashes [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

recurring bsod and application crashes [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with AVG Driver Updater, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

3. Recurring BSOD crashes after using specific software (Axure RP Pro)

Hi all.

This last couple of weeks i have been bordered by several BSOD crashes. The crashes always recur when using a specific software package; Axure RP pro. I did everything, to check what the cause is, that is described in the several threats that i found here
    in this fora. To sum this up:

• I checked the hardware memory
    • I updated all the drivers.
    • I did a drive scan
    • I did a virus scan
    Nothing helped till so far so i ended up with the suggested 'verifier driver' troubleshooting.

Via the following link you can download the latest dmp files. The most recent dmp file is generated while using the verifier driver protocol.

Minidump.zip

I am little bit desperate because of the still pending dead lines. I hope somebody can help me to clear the sky regarding the dmp files so we can solve the problem here.

Thanks in advance.

Stefan

StefanoToledo, Jun 20, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

1. recurring bsod and application crashes - Similar Threads - recurring bsod application

2. Recurring BSOD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring BSOD's: I have an alienware M17 and i have been facing recurring BSOD's. I have tried reinstalling windows multiple times, dell customer support told me it's not a hardware issue and they were not able to help me. every time i reinstall windows the problem is fixed for a few days,...
  3. recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recurring BSOD: I keep getting a BSOD when running Plex and streaming from my mounted google drive. here is the mini dump info.. is the googledrive for desktop app causing this issue?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. recurring BSOD

recurring BSOD: I keep getting a BSOD when running Plex and streaming from my mounted google drive. here is the mini dump info.. is the googledrive for desktop app causing this issue?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring BSOD: Hello,I've recently been encountering a common BSOD that has been rather annoying. It occurs fairly regularly, usually once or twice a day.The error it gives is PFN_LIST_CORRUPTSome random information I've seemed to gather:When unplugging ang plugging in USB devices, it will...
  7. Recurring BSOD

Recurring BSOD: Hello,I've recently been encountering a common BSOD that has been rather annoying. It occurs fairly regularly, usually once or twice a day.The error it gives is PFN_LIST_CORRUPTSome random information I've seemed to gather:When unplugging ang plugging in USB devices, it will...
  8. Recurring BSOD

9. Recurring BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recurring BSODs: Not sure if posting in the right subreddit - please advise best place to ask this if not. Now, I've recently changed the motherboard and OS drive of my system, and that meant doing a fresh install of Windows. After the install, I've been getting various BSODs. Examples...
  10. Recurring BSOD

Recurring BSOD: Hello :) I have recently reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC as i wanted to start fresh. Everything seem'd fine at first but playing games & have sites open seem to cause BSOD or make my computer freeze entirely. I have not had this problem before and have since turned off fast...