Windows 10: Recurring BSOD couple, UNEXPECTED_STORRE + CRITICAL_PROCESS

Discus and support Recurring BSOD couple, UNEXPECTED_STORRE + CRITICAL_PROCESS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I’m new here and I joined because I can’t really solve a problem that appeared recently (like 10 days ago), i hope you can give me some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by maranga93, May 10, 2017.

1. maranga93 Win User

Recurring BSOD couple, UNEXPECTED_STORRE + CRITICAL_PROCESS

Hi guys, I’m new here and I joined because I can’t really solve a problem that appeared recently (like 10 days ago), i hope you can give me some advices.
    When I use my laptot, while doing different things, the computer stops and blocks (even though I can swap between windows, buti f I click on something nothing happens), and after a few minutes the BSOD appears with the error: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. Sometimes instead the BSOD appear more quickly with the error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, once it was related to Avira, the next times to explorer.exe.

The action that causes the BSOD can be random, like clicking on something, while saving a file, sometimes while doing nothing at all. i can say that it often happens when I restart my laptop when it is suspended, like after a few minutes after.
    I can Edit (I had to write this twice) because i had the same UNEXPECTED error when i clicked to add the zip file in this post, the it restarted successfully for the first time, when I pressed enter to enter the password it gave me CRITICAL PROCESS, and critical processa gain a second after it forcefully rebooted the following time.
    Whwn it happens and it restarts it can’t reboot alone, normally it doesn’t find how to booT (giving me and error , up to when ot proposes the pc restoration), or a few times i got to the screen that allows the selection of the keyboard language (as if recovering from zero). This happened less at the beginning, now as you can see muptiple times in a row, but usually the critical process here seems to be explorer (I once had a problem that it crashed when i did the right click but I succeded in solving it).
    I already did a disk check and a sfc scan but nothing was wrong, don't know if it could be a strange virus.

Thanks in advance for the help ^^ hope I can solve this because I need my laptop for my work.
    If you need a better description /more info feel free to ask *Smile

EDIT :loadedAttachment 134580

:)

maranga93, May 10, 2017
  2. PieGuy23 Win User

CRITICAL_PROCESS ERROR

So recently i have been getting the critical process error on my computer and i have deleted recent applications (games) of my computer to see if it would help and it didn't help at all. Also it won't let me restart any more without the BSoD popping up.
    I Have looked up how to fix it and that hasn't worked either. Could someone please tell me how to fix this or find the conflicting software. This is on windows 10

PieGuy23, May 10, 2017
  3. BSOD Win10. Unexpected Store and Critical_Process

Wow.. well that's very exhaustive... gives me plenty to do..

Thanks for that.

So the dump indicates no reason whatever for the crash? (beyond 'memory corruption')

So it is running okay right now on those other browsers - obvious thing for me to do i switch to Firefox and give it a run...

and begin working through your list...

thank you.

Recurring BSOD couple,  UNEXPECTED_STORRE + CRITICAL_PROCESS :)

arthurbrogard, May 10, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

The zip file you uploaded is empty. Please try again.

Ztruker, May 12, 2017
Thema:

1. Recurring BSOD couple, UNEXPECTED_STORRE + CRITICAL_PROCESS - Similar Threads - Recurring BSOD couple

2. Recurring BSODs, even after reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recurring BSODs, even after reset.: I have been getting multiple BSODs on my computer, during normal use. The errors show mostly CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED or UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. I then did tests on my RAM, HDD, ran SFC, DISM and reinstalled drivers. I still got them after that, so I got fed up and did a...
  3. Recurring BSOD

Recurring BSOD: Hello :) I have recently reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC as i wanted to start fresh. Everything seem'd fine at first but playing games & have sites open seem to cause BSOD or make my computer freeze entirely. I have not had this problem before and have since turned off fast...
  4. BSOD Critical Process Died - Recurring after a couple seconds after in

BSOD Critical Process Died - Recurring after a couple seconds after in: Starting to lose my mind with how my PC has been behaving for the past while. As mentioned in the title, I'm getting blue screens after every login. What I have done so far: - sfc scan - malwarebytes + windows defender scan - updated all drivers - DISM Restore Health -...
  5. SynTP.sys BSOD Recurring problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SynTP.sys BSOD Recurring problem: I have a laptop with a touchpad running latest windows 10. I see this sometimes when I play games: I can manually disable that driver by going to the device drivers right clicking on it and disable it. The touchpad works great when this SynTP.sys driver is disabled, and I...
  6. Recurring BSOD - please help

Recurring BSOD - please help: I recently built a new PC and have been getting multiple seemingly random BSODs on booting up - maybe once every other start. There are different error messages every so often, the most recent being KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED NTFS.sys failed. On another start, I received...
  7. Recurring BSOD on new laptop

Recurring BSOD on new laptop: Hi My laptop seems to get the same fault occasionally when I try to wake it up from hibernate mode. The screen is black for about 30 sec then reboots. When I go through the Event Viewer log I can see that an BSOD has happened. I've searched for some common solutions but...
  8. Recurring BSOD at Odd Intervals

Recurring BSOD at Odd Intervals: For a couple of months now I've been getting a BSOD that seems to come and go but it has thwarted all of my attempts to figure out what's causing it. As best as I can describe it: I get either System_Service_Exception or Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled with more of the former...
  9. BSOD recurring issue netio.sys

BSOD recurring issue netio.sys: Hi guys! Hopefully someone can help me work this out. Stared getting a few BSOD crashes recently, did a bit of research and found something could be related to network drivers so installed latest version. I actually have the network adapter (Realtek PCIe GBE Family...
  10. Frequently recurring BSOD with no identified trigger

Frequently recurring BSOD with no identified trigger: Hello, I need help fixing a recurring BSOD. It happens every few hours on average, although the time can vary greatly. The BSOD has been occurring ever since I used the "Reset this PC" feature in Windows 10. I opted not to keep any of my files because I wanted a clean...