Windows 10: Recurring BSOD couple, UNEXPECTED_STORRE + CRITICAL_PROCESS

Discus and support Recurring BSOD couple, UNEXPECTED_STORRE + CRITICAL_PROCESS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I’m new here and I joined because I can’t really solve a problem that appeared recently (like 10 days ago), i hope you can give me some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by maranga93, May 10, 2017.

1. maranga93 Win User

Recurring BSOD couple, UNEXPECTED_STORRE + CRITICAL_PROCESS

Hi guys, I’m new here and I joined because I can’t really solve a problem that appeared recently (like 10 days ago), i hope you can give me some advices.
    When I use my laptot, while doing different things, the computer stops and blocks (even though I can swap between windows, buti f I click on something nothing happens), and after a few minutes the BSOD appears with the error: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. Sometimes instead the BSOD appear more quickly with the error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, once it was related to Avira, the next times to explorer.exe.

The action that causes the BSOD can be random, like clicking on something, while saving a file, sometimes while doing nothing at all. i can say that it often happens when I restart my laptop when it is suspended, like after a few minutes after.
    I can Edit (I had to write this twice) because i had the same UNEXPECTED error when i clicked to add the zip file in this post, the it restarted successfully for the first time, when I pressed enter to enter the password it gave me CRITICAL PROCESS, and critical processa gain a second after it forcefully rebooted the following time.
    Whwn it happens and it restarts it can’t reboot alone, normally it doesn’t find how to booT (giving me and error , up to when ot proposes the pc restoration), or a few times i got to the screen that allows the selection of the keyboard language (as if recovering from zero). This happened less at the beginning, now as you can see muptiple times in a row, but usually the critical process here seems to be explorer (I once had a problem that it crashed when i did the right click but I succeded in solving it).
    I already did a disk check and a sfc scan but nothing was wrong, don't know if it could be a strange virus.

Thanks in advance for the help ^^ hope I can solve this because I need my laptop for my work.
    If you need a better description /more info feel free to ask *Smile

EDIT :loadedAttachment 134580

:)

maranga93, May 10, 2017
  2. PieGuy23 Win User

CRITICAL_PROCESS ERROR

So recently i have been getting the critical process error on my computer and i have deleted recent applications (games) of my computer to see if it would help and it didn't help at all. Also it won't let me restart any more without the BSoD popping up.
    I Have looked up how to fix it and that hasn't worked either. Could someone please tell me how to fix this or find the conflicting software. This is on windows 10

PieGuy23, May 10, 2017
  3. BSOD Win10. Unexpected Store and Critical_Process

Wow.. well that's very exhaustive... gives me plenty to do..

Thanks for that.

So the dump indicates no reason whatever for the crash? (beyond 'memory corruption')

So it is running okay right now on those other browsers - obvious thing for me to do i switch to Firefox and give it a run...

and begin working through your list...

thank you.

Recurring BSOD couple,  UNEXPECTED_STORRE + CRITICAL_PROCESS :)

arthurbrogard, May 10, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

The zip file you uploaded is empty. Please try again.

Ztruker, May 12, 2017
Thema:

1. Recurring BSOD couple, UNEXPECTED_STORRE + CRITICAL_PROCESS - Similar Threads - Recurring BSOD couple

2. recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recurring BSOD: I keep getting a BSOD when running Plex and streaming from my mounted google drive. here is the mini dump info.. is the googledrive for desktop app causing this issue?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. Recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring BSOD: Hello,I've recently been encountering a common BSOD that has been rather annoying. It occurs fairly regularly, usually once or twice a day.The error it gives is PFN_LIST_CORRUPTSome random information I've seemed to gather:When unplugging ang plugging in USB devices, it will...
  4. Recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring BSOD: Hello,I've recently been encountering a common BSOD that has been rather annoying. It occurs fairly regularly, usually once or twice a day.The error it gives is PFN_LIST_CORRUPTSome random information I've seemed to gather:When unplugging ang plugging in USB devices, it will...
  5. Recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. CRITICAL_PROCESS-DIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_PROCESS-DIED: Hi, i tried to turn on my computer but It gave me a famous blue screen with mentioned on the bar error. Im not able to restart on safety mode gives me the same error the only thing I can is to get to BIOS or CMP. on CMP I tried bunch of following commands : sfc /scannow...
  7. CRITICAL_PROCESS-DIED

CRITICAL_PROCESS-DIED: Hi, i tried to turn on my computer but It gave me a famous blue screen with mentioned on the bar error. Im not able to restart on safety mode gives me the same error the only thing I can is to get to BIOS or CMP. on CMP I tried bunch of following commands : sfc /scannow...
  8. BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" "CRITICAL_PROCESS DIED"

BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" "CRITICAL_PROCESS DIED": Hi, my asus zenbook 15 ux533fd keeps getting a blue screen with several different error messages. I did run driver verifier and following error messages were given: "ASUSPTPFILTER.sys" and "RTKVHD64.sys" I will upload the minddumps soon. What can I do?...
  9. Recurring BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recurring BSODs: Not sure if posting in the right subreddit - please advise best place to ask this if not. Now, I've recently changed the motherboard and OS drive of my system, and that meant doing a fresh install of Windows. After the install, I've been getting various BSODs. Examples...
  10. Recurring BSOD

Recurring BSOD: Hello :) I have recently reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC as i wanted to start fresh. Everything seem'd fine at first but playing games & have sites open seem to cause BSOD or make my computer freeze entirely. I have not had this problem before and have since turned off fast...