Windows 10: Recurring BSOD on new laptop

Discus and support Recurring BSOD on new laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi My laptop seems to get the same fault occasionally when I try to wake it up from hibernate mode. The screen is black for about 30 sec then reboots.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by robbobin, Sep 6, 2018.

1. robbobin Win User

Recurring BSOD on new laptop

Hi

My laptop seems to get the same fault occasionally when I try to wake it up from hibernate mode. The screen is black for about 30 sec then reboots.

When I go through the Event Viewer log I can see that an BSOD has happened.

I've searched for some common solutions but none seems to work, I've uninstalled Lenovo System Interface Foundation, ran MemTest86 without any problems, disabled the fast startup in power settings and even reinstalled Windows.

Lenovo ideapad 710s-13isk

Windows 10 Home

I've used osronline "crash dump analysis" to try and see what could be wrong with my limited knowledge and they all seem to be caused by the same thing.

Here are my MSInfo and 9 Minidump DMPfiles from a month back, sorry they are probably in swedish.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar8b1Tpe_h7dltFrtTdm4NVQe0sxHA

:)

robbobin, Sep 6, 2018
  2. axe0 Win User

Windows 10 Recurring Crashes

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the 10forums.

As this is not a BSOD problem, this is not the right part of the forum.
    There are a few suggestions I would give you, NO garantee it will help!

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Recurring BSOD on new laptop [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Recurring BSOD on new laptop [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with AVG Driver Updater, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

axe0, Sep 6, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Dent1 Win User

Digital Download with Recurring Payments

I've got a few websites and blogs in which I sell a digital product. I've been using E-Junkies to Email the file to the customer after collecting payment via PayPal.

This was a good arrangement for one off payments, but now I want to create a membership site and need Recurring Payments. My website is not using a CMS like Word Press or Drupal so I can't use one of their third party add-on.

Any suggestions?

Dent1, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Recurring BSOD on new laptop - Similar Threads - Recurring BSOD laptop

2. Recurring BSOD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring BSOD's: I have an alienware M17 and i have been facing recurring BSOD's. I have tried reinstalling windows multiple times, dell customer support told me it's not a hardware issue and they were not able to help me. every time i reinstall windows the problem is fixed for a few days,...
  3. recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recurring BSOD: I keep getting a BSOD when running Plex and streaming from my mounted google drive. here is the mini dump info.. is the googledrive for desktop app causing this issue?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recurring BSOD: I keep getting a BSOD when running Plex and streaming from my mounted google drive. here is the mini dump info.. is the googledrive for desktop app causing this issue?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. Recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring BSOD: Hello,I've recently been encountering a common BSOD that has been rather annoying. It occurs fairly regularly, usually once or twice a day.The error it gives is PFN_LIST_CORRUPTSome random information I've seemed to gather:When unplugging ang plugging in USB devices, it will...
  6. Recurring BSOD

Recurring BSOD: Hello,I've recently been encountering a common BSOD that has been rather annoying. It occurs fairly regularly, usually once or twice a day.The error it gives is PFN_LIST_CORRUPTSome random information I've seemed to gather:When unplugging ang plugging in USB devices, it will...
  7. Recurring BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recurring BSODs: Not sure if posting in the right subreddit - please advise best place to ask this if not. Now, I've recently changed the motherboard and OS drive of my system, and that meant doing a fresh install of Windows. After the install, I've been getting various BSODs. Examples...
  8. Persistent, recurring BSODs on Dell laptop

Persistent, recurring BSODs on Dell laptop: I have been having difficulties with BSODs on a Dell laptop since I purchased it new in December, 2018. I recently had to send the laptop to Dell for service they replaced a bad keyboard, and I also asked them to look at the BSODs. What they did was reinstall Windows. I...
  9. need help to analyse recurring BSOD on brand new laptop

need help to analyse recurring BSOD on brand new laptop: Hi Community I have quite often BSOD and do not know how to troubleshoot them It is a personnal laptop - Acer Swift 3 core i7 - with corporate image on it BYOD like It his heating quite a lot - too much to my taste - especially when using additional screen - but I am not...
  10. Recurring BSOD

Recurring BSOD: Hello :) I have recently reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC as i wanted to start fresh. Everything seem'd fine at first but playing games & have sites open seem to cause BSOD or make my computer freeze entirely. I have not had this problem before and have since turned off fast...