Windows 10: Recurring bsod on windows 10

Discus and support Recurring bsod on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I built a PC a few years back, and i am having lots of issues now. I have an AMD Ryzen 5 1400 CPU, MSI B350M Gaming Pro motherboard, G.Skill... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VM2718, Jan 6, 2021.

1. VM2718 Win User

Recurring bsod on windows 10

Hello, I built a PC a few years back, and i am having lots of issues now. I have an AMD Ryzen 5 1400 CPU, MSI B350M Gaming Pro motherboard, G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB dual channel memory, an nvidia GTX 1050ti graphics card, an ATX midtower case and a Corsair CXM 450 watt power supply. My computer frequently throws bsod, and the error seems to be different ever time. Ones I can remember off the top of my head are memory management, critical process died, irql not less or equal, page fault in nonpaged area, as well as a host of others. I am sure my cpu is not overheating, as well. Interestingly, my audio seems to not work as well. Last night I updated my nvidia drivers and I got the audio to work just fine, but it stopped working as soon as it threw another bsod. I have tried windows updates, driver updates, and reinstalling windows countless times. At this point, I strongly suspect a hardware issue. Here are the contents of my minidump folder. Thanks in advance!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lsibn2olugd9r7a/MINIDUMP.zip?dl=0

:)

VM2718, Jan 6, 2021
  2. axe0 Win User

Windows 10 Recurring Crashes

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the 10forums.

As this is not a BSOD problem, this is not the right part of the forum.
    There are a few suggestions I would give you, NO garantee it will help!

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Recurring bsod on windows 10 [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Recurring bsod on windows 10 [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with AVG Driver Updater, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

axe0, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Recurring bsod on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Recurring bsod

2. Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....: I am finally reaching out to anyone who can help me. I've had a laptop for a year and it just won't stay on. Sometimes I get a BSOD and sometimes it just restarts. I've looked through event viewer and it's either giving no information or it's just beyond my scope. If I...
  3. Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....: I am finally reaching out to anyone who can help me. I've had a laptop for a year and it just won't stay on. Sometimes I get a BSOD and sometimes it just restarts. I've looked through event viewer and it's either giving no information or it's just beyond my scope. If I...
  4. Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation: Recently, I upgraded my motherboad, cpu and ram. Ever since these upgrades, I've had issues with games crashes after about an hour of play and BSODs. I've reinstalled windows and cleaned my C: drive but am still getting crashes. I've tried troubleshooting driver issues and...
  6. Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation

Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation: Recently, I upgraded my motherboad, cpu and ram. Ever since these upgrades, I've had issues with games crashes after about an hour of play and BSODs. I've reinstalled windows and cleaned my C: drive but am still getting crashes. I've tried troubleshooting driver issues and...
  7. Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management

Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management: Hello! This BSOD is happening more and more often. Does anyone have any advice?Please note that I do not have any reliable way of triggering this BSOD.Thanks....
  8. Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management: Hello! This BSOD is happening more and more often.Here is the .dmp file that was created in C:\Windows\Minidump modified 2/24/2024 7:37 PM.https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/y5k9anhtqoylgyq1n2hb4/022424-28156-01.zip?rlkey=qrr0148vzyhlptvkayokhhnvj&dl=0In addition, I ran V2 Log...
  9. Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management

Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management: Hello! This BSOD is happening more and more often.Here is the .dmp file that was created in C:\Windows\Minidump modified 2/24/2024 7:37 PM.https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/y5k9anhtqoylgyq1n2hb4/022424-28156-01.zip?rlkey=qrr0148vzyhlptvkayokhhnvj&dl=0In addition, I ran V2 Log...
  10. Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 recurring bsod