Windows 10: Recurring BSOD - please help

Discus and support Recurring BSOD - please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently built a new PC and have been getting multiple seemingly random BSODs on booting up - maybe once every other start. There are different error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShaunF98, Sep 16, 2018.

1. ShaunF98 Win User

Recurring BSOD - please help

I recently built a new PC and have been getting multiple seemingly random BSODs on booting up - maybe once every other start. There are different error messages every so often, the most recent being KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED NTFS.sys failed. On another start, I received this error message:-

The operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors File: \windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe Error code: 0xc0000098

After multiple tries, the PC does eventually start without issues and doesn't usually crash again until I switch it off and turn it on again. I'm posting this from the problematic PC.

What I have done:-

SFC and the memory diagnostics tool have not revealed any issues. Windows is up to date and drivers are all up to date according to device manager. I also did a clean reinstall of windows but the issue is still there.

I ran driver verifier and encountered 2 further BSODs. I've uploaded the minidump files and the dxdiag with the windows error reporting showing logs of blue screen but I'm not sure what to make of the WER problem signatures.

I've posted my minidump and dxdiag here:- https://www.dropbox.com/s/6eo2y4p3h4gngoo/minidump.zip?dl=0

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

:)

ShaunF98, Sep 16, 2018
  2. axe0 Win User

Windows 10 Recurring Crashes

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the 10forums.

As this is not a BSOD problem, this is not the right part of the forum.
    There are a few suggestions I would give you, NO garantee it will help!

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Recurring BSOD - please help [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Recurring BSOD - please help [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with AVG Driver Updater, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Dent1 Win User

Digital Download with Recurring Payments

I've got a few websites and blogs in which I sell a digital product. I've been using E-Junkies to Email the file to the customer after collecting payment via PayPal.

This was a good arrangement for one off payments, but now I want to create a membership site and need Recurring Payments. My website is not using a CMS like Word Press or Drupal so I can't use one of their third party add-on.

Any suggestions?

Dent1, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Recurring BSOD - please help - Similar Threads - Recurring BSOD please

2. BSOD issue recurring please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue recurring please help!: Hi,Getting frequent and random BSOD in windows 11 home version 22H2 with the following specs and dump from BlueScreenView, please help! How do i find out which driver is causing the issue without trial and error? Surely there is a way???Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM...
  3. BSOD issue recurring please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issue recurring please help!: Hi,Getting frequent and random BSOD in windows 11 home version 22H2 with the following specs and dump from BlueScreenView, please help! How do i find out which driver is causing the issue without trial and error? Surely there is a way???Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM...
  4. Need help for recurring BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help for recurring BSOD errors: Problem:I am getting a lot and I mean a lot of BSOD errors everyday and this makes my computer practically unusable. This is a brand new computer that a friend and I built recently, the only part that was re-used from another computer is the PSU. The most common error I get...
  5. Need help for recurring BSOD errors

Need help for recurring BSOD errors: Problem:I am getting a lot and I mean a lot of BSOD errors everyday and this makes my computer practically unusable. This is a brand new computer that a friend and I built recently, the only part that was re-used from another computer is the PSU. The most common error I get...
  6. Need help for recurring BSOD errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Very recurring BSOD. Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very recurring BSOD. Help!: My computer has been having tons of crashes recently. Earlier in the year someone here was able to help me but the issue has returned. All of the crashes have had different reasons the most recent being IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Here is one minidump if it helps...
  8. Very recurring BSOD. Help!

Very recurring BSOD. Help!: My computer has been having tons of crashes recently. Earlier in the year someone here was able to help me but the issue has returned. All of the crashes have had different reasons the most recent being IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Here is one minidump if it helps...
  9. Very recurring BSOD. Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Recurring BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recurring BSODs: Not sure if posting in the right subreddit - please advise best place to ask this if not. Now, I've recently changed the motherboard and OS drive of my system, and that meant doing a fresh install of Windows. After the install, I've been getting various BSODs. Examples...