Windows 10: Recurring BSOD

Discus and support Recurring BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello :) I have recently reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC as i wanted to start fresh. Everything seem'd fine at first but playing games & have sites... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jack Flavell, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Recurring BSOD

Hello Recurring BSOD :)

I have recently reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC as i wanted to start fresh. Everything seem'd fine at first but playing games & have sites open seem to cause BSOD or make my computer freeze entirely. I have not had this problem before and have since turned off fast startup from my Bios and windows control panel as i had seen on another post this my stop the issue however it seems to have slowed it from happening but is still recurring. I have noticed that my memory has been effected by this but i am not sure if this was happening before i had wiped and reinstalled Windows 10 as when i am idle on my PC it is using a minimum of 3.9/7.9 GB (49%) according to task manager then when using it is anywhere between 80% - 95%.

Please help!

My specs:

AMD - FX-8350 4GHz 8-Core

Corsair - H100i v2 70.69 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Asus - M5A97 LE R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard

Kingston - HyperX Beast 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
    SK hynix - 128 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Seagate - BarraCuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

The dump files i have had in the last two days:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqkIec0Xe2V_imyDHZGrXzBMYwCX?e=XtCEGG

If anymore information is required please let me know.

Thank you!

:)

Jack Flavell, Jun 2, 2019
  2. axe0 Win User

Windows 10 Recurring Crashes

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the 10forums.

As this is not a BSOD problem, this is not the right part of the forum.
    There are a few suggestions I would give you, NO garantee it will help!

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Recurring BSOD [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Recurring BSOD [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with AVG Driver Updater, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

axe0, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Dent1 Win User
    Digital Download with Recurring Payments

I've got a few websites and blogs in which I sell a digital product. I've been using E-Junkies to Email the file to the customer after collecting payment via PayPal.

This was a good arrangement for one off payments, but now I want to create a membership site and need Recurring Payments. My website is not using a CMS like Word Press or Drupal so I can't use one of their third party add-on.

Any suggestions?

Dent1, Jun 2, 2019
  4. AYeg Win User

Recurring BSOD

AYeg, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Recurring BSOD

1. Recurring BSOD - Similar Threads - Recurring BSOD

2. Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation: Recently, I upgraded my motherboad, cpu and ram. Ever since these upgrades, I've had issues with games crashes after about an hour of play and BSODs. I've reinstalled windows and cleaned my C: drive but am still getting crashes. I've tried troubleshooting driver issues and...
  3. Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation: Recently, I upgraded my motherboad, cpu and ram. Ever since these upgrades, I've had issues with games crashes after about an hour of play and BSODs. I've reinstalled windows and cleaned my C: drive but am still getting crashes. I've tried troubleshooting driver issues and...
  4. Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management: Hello! This BSOD is happening more and more often. Does anyone have any advice?Please note that I do not have any reliable way of triggering this BSOD.Thanks....
  5. Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management: Hello! This BSOD is happening more and more often.Here is the .dmp file that was created in C:\Windows\Minidump modified 2/24/2024 7:37 PM.https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/y5k9anhtqoylgyq1n2hb4/022424-28156-01.zip?rlkey=qrr0148vzyhlptvkayokhhnvj&dl=0In addition, I ran V2 Log...
  6. Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management

Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management: Hello! This BSOD is happening more and more often.Here is the .dmp file that was created in C:\Windows\Minidump modified 2/24/2024 7:37 PM.https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/y5k9anhtqoylgyq1n2hb4/022424-28156-01.zip?rlkey=qrr0148vzyhlptvkayokhhnvj&dl=0In addition, I ran V2 Log...
  7. Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. What could be the cause of recurring BSOD with bug check code: 0x00000113 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What could be the cause of recurring BSOD with bug check code: 0x00000113 ?: The specs of my system are:Lenovo Ideapad 3 GamingWindows 11 Home Single LanguageProcessor- i5-12450HGPU- RTX 3050 4GBRam- 16GBThis BSOD happens randomly and has occurred about 4 times now over a span of 12 days. Each time when the BSOD occurred there was nothing intensive...
  9. What could be the cause of recurring BSOD with bug check code: 0x00000113 ?

What could be the cause of recurring BSOD with bug check code: 0x00000113 ?: The specs of my system are:Lenovo Ideapad 3 GamingWindows 11 Home Single LanguageProcessor- i5-12450HGPU- RTX 3050 4GBRam- 16GBThis BSOD happens randomly and has occurred about 4 times now over a span of 12 days. Each time when the BSOD occurred there was nothing intensive...
  10. Recurring Asus Vivobook BSOD on daily basis

Recurring Asus Vivobook BSOD on daily basis: I'm facing recurring BSOD issues which restart my laptop on and off on a daily basis, it's a newly purchased laptop during Mid Sept 2023 and the issue actually happened even before I updated to the latest Windows 11 update which is 2023-09 Cumulative Update Preview for...