Windows 10: Recurring BSODs, even after reset.

Discus and support Recurring BSODs, even after reset. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been getting multiple BSODs on my computer, during normal use. The errors show mostly CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED or UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zygoat, Aug 24, 2019.

1. zygoat Win User

Recurring BSODs, even after reset.

I have been getting multiple BSODs on my computer, during normal use.
    The errors show mostly CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED or UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION.
    I then did tests on my RAM, HDD, ran SFC, DISM and reinstalled drivers.
    I still got them after that, so I got fed up and did a refresh, hoping it would solve the problem.
    But still I got one today. Please advise me on what to do, or if there is any hardware problems.
    I have uploaded the log collector zip file.

Thanks a lot in advance.

:)

zygoat, Aug 24, 2019
  2. axe0 Win User

Windows 10 Recurring Crashes

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the 10forums.

As this is not a BSOD problem, this is not the right part of the forum.
    There are a few suggestions I would give you, NO garantee it will help!

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Recurring BSODs, even after reset. [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Recurring BSODs, even after reset. [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with AVG Driver Updater, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

3. Dent1 Win User
    Digital Download with Recurring Payments

I've got a few websites and blogs in which I sell a digital product. I've been using E-Junkies to Email the file to the customer after collecting payment via PayPal.

This was a good arrangement for one off payments, but now I want to create a membership site and need Recurring Payments. My website is not using a CMS like Word Press or Drupal so I can't use one of their third party add-on.

Any suggestions?

Dent1, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Recurring BSODs, even after reset.

Recurring BSOD errors

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1

Disconnect all the external devices (printers, scanner, USB (universal serial bus) drives, etc...) Except mouse and the keyboard and then boot up.

If this corrects the issue then add the devices back one at a time until you discover the piece of hardware causing the issue. Then install the updated driver software for that device.

Method 2: Safe Mode

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode and check if the issue occurs or not. In Safe Mode computer starts with minimal set of drivers and files.

Refer the article to boot to Safe Mode:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode perform a clean boot and check.

Method 3: Clean boot

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us

Note: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer
    to Normal startup mode.

Method 4: Run Memory Diagnostics

I suggest you to run Windows Memory Diagnostics utility.
    Windows 8.1 includes built-in features to help you identify and diagnose problems with memory. Refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type mdsched.exe in the Search box, and then press Enter.
    • Choose whether to restart the computer and run the tool immediately or schedule the tool to run at the next restart.
    • Windows Memory Diagnostics runs automatically after the computer restarts and performs a standard memory test automatically. If you want to perform fewer or more tests, press F1, use the Up and Down arrow keys to set the Test Mix as Basic, Standard,
      or Extended, and then press F10 to apply the desired settings and resume testing.
    • When testing is completed, the computer restarts automatically. You’ll see the test results when you log on.
    Method 5: Run
    Check Disk

I suggest you to run Check Disk which performs an analysis of the disk. Refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type chkdsk /f and hit enter.
    NOTE: The root drive has to be C: and the command may schedule a task at the system startup, if it does, then press
    Y to schedule a task and restart the computer to perform chkdsk.

Important: While performing chkdsk on the hard drive if any bad sectors are found on the hard drive when chkdsk tries to repair that sector if any data available on that might be lost.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Recurring BSODs, even after reset.

1. Recurring BSODs, even after reset. - Similar Threads - Recurring BSODs reset

2. Recurring DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, even after Windows 11 reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, even after Windows 11 reset: My desktop computer is periodically posting a DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE bugcheck, but I can't really tell why. I factory reset my machine and the error went away for about two weeks but then just re-occured. Can anyone provide assistance from the information in the dump...
  3. Recurring DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, even after Windows 11 reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, even after Windows 11 reset: My desktop computer is periodically posting a DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE bugcheck, but I can't really tell why. I factory reset my machine and the error went away for about two weeks but then just re-occured. Can anyone provide assistance from the information in the dump...
  4. BSoD even after system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD even after system reset: Hi,I've had my Lenovo Laptop with Windows 11 for a little of a year now. Recently it will crash periodically every couple hours with either "bad pool caller" and "kernel mode heap corruption. I though an entire system reboot would solve the problem but it did not. I have also...
  5. BSoD even after system reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD even after system reset: Hi,I've had my Lenovo Laptop with Windows 11 for a little of a year now. Recently it will crash periodically every couple hours with either "bad pool caller" and "kernel mode heap corruption. I though an entire system reboot would solve the problem but it did not. I have also...
  6. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD even after Windows reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ntoskrnl.exe BSOD even after Windows reset: I have had 2 BSOD in the last 2 weeks, i reset my Windows some time ago and it stopped crashing, but it started again recently, i did a RAM test and it said everything was good, CrystalDiskInfo was all my drives are good. I always crashes when i'm away from my PC.I suspect it...
  7. Running into BSOD, even after reset

Running into BSOD, even after reset: Hi, I am running into BSOD even after windows reset, below are the details from the debugger. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 X86 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\083020-11812-01.dmp]...
  8. Constant BSOD even after system reset

Constant BSOD even after system reset: Hello. For months I have been suffering from constant BSODs, especially when playing games, but it can happen at random too. I recently made a system reset hoping it would fix the problem, but when I tried playing one of the games that used to cause me a great amount of...
  9. Recurring BSOD, even after professional computer repair

Recurring BSOD, even after professional computer repair: Hi, before I post my problem I would like to mention that I am a senior without any computer knowledge. Could I please ask you to bear this in mind when you post your reply please? I need step-by-step instructions in plain language - otherwise, I'm lost! Thanks. A few...
  10. BSOD even after full reset

BSOD even after full reset: Yesterday I started getting BSOD errors randomly. Happened 3 times, was all very sudden. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic a few times, all checked out. I formatted and reinstalled Windows, hoping to have everything fixed. After reinstalling some of my programs, another BSOD...