Windows 10: Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation

Discus and support Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently, I upgraded my motherboad, cpu and ram. Ever since these upgrades, I've had issues with games crashes after about an hour of play and BSODs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chris_048, Apr 15, 2024.

1. Chris_048 Win User

Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation

Recently, I upgraded my motherboad, cpu and ram. Ever since these upgrades, I've had issues with games crashes after about an hour of play and BSODs. I've reinstalled windows and cleaned my C: drive but am still getting crashes. I've tried troubleshooting driver issues and made sure all my drivers were up to date. My guess now is faulty RAM, but I've run Window's ram diagnostic and it's passed fine.Here is a link to my mini dump files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/237jps0gnuxvzy6/minidumps.zip/file

:)

Chris_048, Apr 15, 2024

2. Recurring DPC_Watchdog_Violation, can't even finish WIN10 installation

I am quite frustrated about this recurring DPC_Watchdog_Violation, which is effectively preventing me from installing Windows 10.

I recently built a new custom desktop and it worked fine for a few days until a sudden froze in a game. Subsequent restart took ages and this BSOD kept showing up, and I was never able to get to the Windows log in page. I wiped the entire M2. SSD and hoped
    that a clean install would solve the problem. However, installing Windows 10 via USB is a game of chance, sometimes even booting from the usb would result in the DPC_Watchdog_Violation. Even when I luckily got past the loading and finish the initial file copying,
    the desktop would restart to 'get your device ready' as part of the installation, but it would always freeze and end up with a BSOD. Clicking on 'repair my computer' has a very high chance of instant death, and when it works, the option 'startup-fix', 'reset
    my computer' does not work at all. Therefore it is impossible to even finish the Win10 installation!

Initially I suspected a hard drive failure so I put the M2.SSD back to my old NUC and tried to install Windows. Surprisingly the installation finished with no problem at all. Disk check also found no errors. Then I transferred the M2 back to the new desktop,
    still DPC_Watchdog_Violation all the time and Windows could never be loaded. I am quite puzzled by the observation and would appreciate any suggestions!

Danniiiiiii, Apr 15, 2024
  3. Windows 10 build 10586 BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Check (enable) it then do Step #5 & test.

The above notwithstanding...

Are you still getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs or...?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Apr 15, 2024
  4. tabby Win User

Multiple recurring BSOD - Please help!!  

Ok, I will update when the 8 or more passes are compete or there is a fail. Thank you - - - Updated - - - I have now done 20 passes of the memtest86+ with no errors. What would you recommended next step(s) be?
    Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation 405207d1707328145t-multiple-recurring-bsod-please-help-unnamed-1-.jpg

tabby, Apr 15, 2024
Thema:

1. Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation - Similar Threads - Recurring BSODs memory_mangament

2. Recurring BSOD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring BSOD's: Hello, I keep experiencing bluescreens where the main thing that failed is ntoskrnl.exe. I have used Memtest86 to check my RAM and everything turned out ok. I have also tried using Driver Verifier, but on boot it bluescreened with logi_lamparray.sys causing it. I have a...
  3. Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation

Recurring BSODs from memory_mangament and dpc_watchdog_violation: Recently, I upgraded my motherboad, cpu and ram. Ever since these upgrades, I've had issues with games crashes after about an hour of play and BSODs. I've reinstalled windows and cleaned my C: drive but am still getting crashes. I've tried troubleshooting driver issues and...
  4. Recurring BSOD's

Recurring BSOD's: I have an alienware M17 and i have been facing recurring BSOD's. I have tried reinstalling windows multiple times, dell customer support told me it's not a hardware issue and they were not able to help me. every time i reinstall windows the problem is fixed for a few days,...
  5. recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recurring BSOD: I keep getting a BSOD when running Plex and streaming from my mounted google drive. here is the mini dump info.. is the googledrive for desktop app causing this issue?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  6. recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recurring BSOD: I keep getting a BSOD when running Plex and streaming from my mounted google drive. here is the mini dump info.. is the googledrive for desktop app causing this issue?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. Recurring BSOD

Recurring BSOD: Hello,I've recently been encountering a common BSOD that has been rather annoying. It occurs fairly regularly, usually once or twice a day.The error it gives is PFN_LIST_CORRUPTSome random information I've seemed to gather:When unplugging ang plugging in USB devices, it will...
  8. Recurring BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recurring BSODs: Not sure if posting in the right subreddit - please advise best place to ask this if not. Now, I've recently changed the motherboard and OS drive of my system, and that meant doing a fresh install of Windows. After the install, I've been getting various BSODs. Examples...
  9. Recurring BSOD

Recurring BSOD: Hello :) I have recently reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC as i wanted to start fresh. Everything seem'd fine at first but playing games & have sites open seem to cause BSOD or make my computer freeze entirely. I have not had this problem before and have since turned off fast...
  10. Recurring "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" BSoD's only while watching YouTube

Recurring "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" BSoD's only while watching YouTube: Multiple times per day, my ASUS X555LAB laptop BSOD's while watching YouTube. The picture freezes, the audio freezes and gets caught in some sort of a loop, and then the BSOD comes up with the error code "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". I asked on a different forum, and they told...