Windows 10: Recurring BSODs

Discus and support Recurring BSODs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Not sure if posting in the right subreddit - please advise best place to ask this if not. Now, I've recently changed the motherboard and OS drive of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/djentleman_saturn, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Recurring BSODs

Not sure if posting in the right subreddit - please advise best place to ask this if not.

Now, I've recently changed the motherboard and OS drive of my system, and that meant doing a fresh install of Windows. After the install, I've been getting various BSODs. Examples below:

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

+one other (can't remember the name)

BlueScreenView identified ntoskrnl.exe as the driver behind every crash, but I realised this is a core process of Windows, so it must be something that communicates with this.

Things I've tried so far:

Running memtest86 for a couple of hours without any errors

Updating all device drivers (manually and using DriverEasy)

Disabling all overclocks/XMP profiles

Swapping out the RAM for a different set of sticks (as well as resetting the BIOS to re-scan the hardware)

Resetting Windows and doing a cloud re-install whilst wiping all drives

But still! The BSOD doesn't want to kindly f off.

Any suggestions please, I'm clutching at straws here. Anything would be appreciated.

System specs:

Ryzen 7 2700x

MSI RTX 2070 Ventus

Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite

Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3600mhz 2x8gb

Sabrent Rocket 1TB Q4 NVMe 4x4 M.2 (Boot Drive)

EVGA 750W Bronze+ Power Supply

My tanks.

submitted by /u/djentleman_saturn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/djentleman_saturn, Sep 16, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

Windows 10 Recurring Crashes

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the 10forums.

As this is not a BSOD problem, this is not the right part of the forum.
    There are a few suggestions I would give you, NO garantee it will help!

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Recurring BSODs [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Recurring BSODs [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with AVG Driver Updater, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

3. Dent1 Win User
    Digital Download with Recurring Payments

I've got a few websites and blogs in which I sell a digital product. I've been using E-Junkies to Email the file to the customer after collecting payment via PayPal.

This was a good arrangement for one off payments, but now I want to create a membership site and need Recurring Payments. My website is not using a CMS like Word Press or Drupal so I can't use one of their third party add-on.

Any suggestions?

Dent1, Sep 16, 2020
  4. AYeg Win User

Recurring BSODs

BSOD Recurring - DPC Watchdog Violation

Hello. I keep getting a recurring BSOD. I have uploaded the dump files and system info to the following link. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot

Dropbox - File Deleted

Thema:

Recurring BSODs

1. Recurring BSODs - Similar Threads - Recurring BSODs

2. Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management: Hello! This BSOD is happening more and more often.Here is the .dmp file that was created in C:\Windows\Minidump modified 2/24/2024 7:37 PM.https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/y5k9anhtqoylgyq1n2hb4/022424-28156-01.zip?rlkey=qrr0148vzyhlptvkayokhhnvj&dl=0In addition, I ran V2 Log...
  3. Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management: Hello! This BSOD is happening more and more often.Here is the .dmp file that was created in C:\Windows\Minidump modified 2/24/2024 7:37 PM.https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/y5k9anhtqoylgyq1n2hb4/022424-28156-01.zip?rlkey=qrr0148vzyhlptvkayokhhnvj&dl=0In addition, I ran V2 Log...
  4. Recurring BSOD: Stop code: Memory_Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What could be the cause of recurring BSOD with bug check code: 0x00000113 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What could be the cause of recurring BSOD with bug check code: 0x00000113 ?: The specs of my system are:Lenovo Ideapad 3 GamingWindows 11 Home Single LanguageProcessor- i5-12450HGPU- RTX 3050 4GBRam- 16GBThis BSOD happens randomly and has occurred about 4 times now over a span of 12 days. Each time when the BSOD occurred there was nothing intensive...
  6. What could be the cause of recurring BSOD with bug check code: 0x00000113 ?

What could be the cause of recurring BSOD with bug check code: 0x00000113 ?: The specs of my system are:Lenovo Ideapad 3 GamingWindows 11 Home Single LanguageProcessor- i5-12450HGPU- RTX 3050 4GBRam- 16GBThis BSOD happens randomly and has occurred about 4 times now over a span of 12 days. Each time when the BSOD occurred there was nothing intensive...
  7. Recurring Asus Vivobook BSOD on daily basis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring Asus Vivobook BSOD on daily basis: I'm facing recurring BSOD issues which restart my laptop on and off on a daily basis, it's a newly purchased laptop during Mid Sept 2023 and the issue actually happened even before I updated to the latest Windows 11 update which is 2023-09 Cumulative Update Preview for...
  8. Recurring Asus Vivobook BSOD on daily basis

Recurring Asus Vivobook BSOD on daily basis: I'm facing recurring BSOD issues which restart my laptop on and off on a daily basis, it's a newly purchased laptop during Mid Sept 2023 and the issue actually happened even before I updated to the latest Windows 11 update which is 2023-09 Cumulative Update Preview for...
  9. Windows 11 Pro: Recurring BSOD Event ID 41 / 161 / 56 / 6008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro: Recurring BSOD Event ID 41 / 161 / 56 / 6008: Hello this is a continuation of this question: Windows 11 Pro: Recurring BSOD Event ID 41 / 161 / 56 / 6008 - Microsoft CommunityThe problem still persists as described in that thread. The fixes offered there did not help.Random BSOD crashes, I cant trace the cause, and due...
  10. Windows 11 Pro: Recurring BSOD Event ID 41 / 161 / 56 / 6008

Windows 11 Pro: Recurring BSOD Event ID 41 / 161 / 56 / 6008: Hello this is a continuation of this question: Windows 11 Pro: Recurring BSOD Event ID 41 / 161 / 56 / 6008 - Microsoft CommunityThe problem still persists as described in that thread. The fixes offered there did not help.Random BSOD crashes, I cant trace the cause, and due...