Windows 10: Recurring Issue with Java Virtual Machine Error

Discus and support Recurring Issue with Java Virtual Machine Error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling java, JRE, and/or JDK. Have scanned computer for viruses and cleaned. This all started after I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JohnPatrick4, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Recurring Issue with Java Virtual Machine Error

Recurring Issue with Java Virtual Machine Error e598fd9b-3992-4a0b-a2ae-69c7776f1376?upload=true.png

Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling java, JRE, and/or JDK. Have scanned computer for viruses and cleaned. This all started after I thought I got some malware on my computer after downloading a simple file from GitHub for fun. Error continuously pops up after restarting and whenever logged on. Can't figure out how to stop please help. Thanks

:)

JohnPatrick4, Apr 11, 2020

2. error : could not create the java virtual machine

Hi,

I realize that you get error message “could not create the java virtual machine” on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to update java virtual machine software and restart the computer to check if that helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 11, 2020
  3. petrib Win User
    E61i: Is there a JAVA Virtual Machine

The E61i *DOES* have a Java Virtual Machine, but like virtually all mobile devices, it is the so called J2ME (Java 2 Micro Edition) Java (also known as MIDP/CLDC).

Most web sites require J2SE (Java 2 Standard Edition) as is available on PC's (Windows, Mac, Linux). Such J2SE Java "applets" will not work on mobile phones, I'm afraid.

If you wish to understand the differences in detail, see
    http://java.sun.com/j2me
    vs.
    http://java.sun.com/j2se

petrib, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Recurring Issue with Java Virtual Machine Error

Java Virtual Machine with CDC Support?

Hi,

I want to run my Java applications that is made with CDC configuration. What Java Virtual Machine can be runned on Windows Mobile 6 that support CDC Java applications?

Best Regards,

Erik Rothman

ErikRothman, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Recurring Issue with Java Virtual Machine Error

1. Recurring Issue with Java Virtual Machine Error - Similar Threads - Recurring Issue Java

2. Fix Java Virtual Machine Launcher Error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Java Virtual Machine Launcher Error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]A programming language like Java is more than just a way to write programs; game and app developers use it too. However, it’s very common to experience Java crashes. If you are having trouble when trying to launch an application that is built around Java then this...
  3. Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtual Machine: So, I'm here to ask if using Windows in a VM virtual Machine Legal? Its cause I am not getting accurate answers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-machine/c2e9e1fa-15e4-4532-9864-d114aa139b86
  4. How to fix "Could not create Java virtual machine" Minecraft PC/Java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix "Could not create Java virtual machine" Minecraft PC/Java: So, the first thing to do is open the launcher>Installations> and hover over the version and select the 3 dots then click more options. now in the textbox replace all the text with this> -Xmx4G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20...
  5. virtual machines

virtual machines: I have windows 10 pro as my main os and i want a copy of the same os so i can play around with the system configurations without harming my main os. How can i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-machines/8896c12f-46cf-4120-a190-fb287326fdf3
  6. Issues with Hyper-V Virtual Machines

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues with Hyper-V Virtual Machines: Hi all, I'm running Ubuntu 19.04 in a Hyper-V Virtual Machine. It's configured to use Hyper-V's "Default Switch" network adapter, but for some reason, the VM doesn't seem to get internet access. My computer is connected to the Internet (both through Wi-Fi and Ethernet). I've...
  7. Virtual Machine

Virtual Machine: I recently installed Hyper-V on my Lenovo Windows 10 machine and am trying to set up a Virtual Machine. I saw Andre Da Costa's post on Groovypost.com in regards to this. His post was dated January 11, 2019. I have not been able to access the BIOS setup screen, as pictured...
  8. Virtual Machine Running Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virtual Machine Running Issue: Hi Guys... I am using VM Ware Workstation Pro 15, I want to run virtual machine on it. It displays an error is (VMware Workstation and Device/Credential Guard are not compatible. VMware Workstation can be run after disabling Device/Credential Guard.)...
  9. virtual machine

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    virtual machine: I want to build an oracle VM. I have a new PC with UEFI I am not used to. It is set to the old BIOS and secure boot is disabled. I found virtualization by searching and chose to change virtualization from disabled toe enabled. Is this what I should have done to use Oracle's...
  10. Virtual Machine - Troubleshoot Performance Issues

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Virtual Machine - Troubleshoot Performance Issues: How to: Virtual Machine - Troubleshoot Performance Issues How to Troubleshoot Slow Performance of a Virtual Machine [img] Information This tutorial will be assuming you are using Windows 10 as your host OS and using VMWare Player for virtualization, although these...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. java could not create virtual machine error during java installation