Windows 10: Recurring LAN Disconnection - "Intel Gigabit Network Connection Network link is disconnected"

Discus and support Recurring LAN Disconnection - "Intel Gigabit Network Connection Network link is disconnected" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My LAN connection seems to be disconnecting and reconnecting when under high load, ie streaming. I believe it also does this when I boot the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cabo_Cal, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Cabo_Cal Win User

Recurring LAN Disconnection - "Intel Gigabit Network Connection Network link is disconnected"

My LAN connection seems to be disconnecting and reconnecting when under high load, ie streaming. I believe it also does this when I boot the computer up, but the issue causes any high-load streaming to buffer consistently because of the cycling connection. The issue is localized to the PC, as my Playstation connection (also hard wired to the router) experiences no connection issues. Below I've pasted a few links to my MiniToolbox log, and my EventViewer text. As for the event viewer image, the warnings with "Source: e1rexpress" are all moments where there was a disconnection. It's a newly built computer and it doesn't seem to happen all the time, but when it does there doesn't seem to be a fix other than waiting a day. Thanks in advance for any help.

MiniTB: https://textuploader.com/1ofap
    Event Viewer Txt: https://textuploader.com/1ofaz
    Event Viewer Image: https://ibb.co/myPXN33

:)

Cabo_Cal, Dec 4, 2019

2. Network Disconnect and Reconnect

Hello
    Since upgrading to Windows 10 I been getting random network disconnects? in Event Viewer I get load of these errors
    Event 27
    Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection
    Network link is disconnected.

Event 33
    Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection
    Network link has been established at 100Mbps full duplex.

I have tried the stock driver Windows 10 installed the Microsoft one, an up todate Intel driver and even Rolled back to Windows 8.1 driver I used for months without an issue.

Am lost as to what is happening here.

shankly1985, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Network Disconnects in standby

Well when i put my computer into stand by mode it loses the LAN connection im on wired internet and using windows xp...

I basically want the pc to appear to be off but still be doing what it is on the internet but with no noise from the base unit as my parents tend to lose it when the pc is on and im not at it, saying it uses energy bills and such so is there a way to do it? It works fine for my friend who puts it in stand by mode and his pc maintains the network connection but mine for some reason gets rid of it... im trying to run a MMORPG whilst this is happening but it disconnects from the mmorpg's server since the network disconnects not allowing me to be on it so is there any work around *Smile Recurring LAN Disconnection - "Intel Gigabit Network Connection  Network link is disconnected" :) thanks

Adeel

Adeel_ssj4, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Recurring LAN Disconnection - "Intel Gigabit Network Connection Network link is disconnected"

Network Disconnects in standby

Hmmm i've tried that it didn't seem to work still disconnected the network =\ and yeah im on xp

Adeel_ssj4, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Recurring LAN Disconnection - "Intel Gigabit Network Connection Network link is disconnected"

1. Recurring LAN Disconnection - "Intel Gigabit Network Connection Network link is disconnected" - Similar Threads - Recurring LAN Disconnection

2. network disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network disconnect: recently in my shared house the internet has been inconsistent the last few days with 1 or 2% packet loss pretty consistently in online gaming, the other day however i was playing and experienced several internet disconnects and just assumed it was house-wide. but today i was...
  3. network disconnect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network disconnect: My network disconnect while on game. Sometimes I need to restart to properly reconnect itself. It will not stay connected unless I stop playing. Is this an ongoing issue? This is a desktop computer and im connected via wired....
  4. network disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network disconnect: My network disconnect while on game. Sometimes I need to restart to properly reconnect itself. It will not stay connected unless I stop playing. Is this an ongoing issue? This is a desktop computer and im connected via wired....
  5. LAN port disconnecting frequently from network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN port disconnecting frequently from network: Hi, We installed PCI card in windows 10 pc . Facing Lan card disconnecting issue frequently. After analysis identified during disconnection below error message reported. Kindly guide me how to solve this issue. Windows 10 will it support PCI card or we need to go for...
  6. LAN port disconnecting frequently from network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAN port disconnecting frequently from network: Hi, We installed PCI card in windows 10 pc . Facing Lan card disconnecting issue frequently. After analysis identified during disconnection below error message reported. Kindly guide me how to solve this issue. Windows 10 will it support PCI card or we need to go for...
  7. LAN port disconnecting frequently from network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Disconnect Network

Disconnect Network: Dear Tim,,, Network saya sering disconnect sendiri,, apakah ini software atau hardware yah? sehingga usaha Sewa Mobil Belitung jadi menurun lantaran jaringannya sering mati sendiri,, apakah ada solusi? atau hal apa saja yang harus saya cek?...
  9. network disconnections

network disconnections: hello, i have issues with my internet. not my internet service, the whole issue revolves around my laptop. i have continous issues on internet loading. i have to refresh multiple times or a webpage to load. another issue revolves around a game i play. i lose connection in...
  10. gigabit network connection

gigabit network connection: I have lost my network on my desk top. I have tried downloading the drivers to a USB and installing them but system says corrupt files I Have done a fresh install of windows 10 and still no network. I'm at a loss. Any ideas?...