Windows 10: Recurring "RestartDialog" popup

Discus and support Recurring "RestartDialog" popup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every few minutes, the following window pops up on my brand new Lenovo Windows 10 desktop: [ATTACH] Clearly, Windows wants me to restart, but no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StefanLFrank, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Recurring "RestartDialog" popup

Every few minutes, the following window pops up on my brand new Lenovo Windows 10 desktop:

Recurring "RestartDialog" popup 9bc20f75-d73b-4177-8a05-be6182d281aa?upload=true.png

Clearly, Windows wants me to restart, but no matter how many times I do that, the popup just keeps popping up. What to do?

:)

StefanLFrank, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Dent1 Win User

Recurring "RestartDialog" popup

Digital Download with Recurring Payments

I've got a few websites and blogs in which I sell a digital product. I've been using E-Junkies to Email the file to the customer after collecting payment via PayPal.

This was a good arrangement for one off payments, but now I want to create a membership site and need Recurring Payments. My website is not using a CMS like Word Press or Drupal so I can't use one of their third party add-on.

Any suggestions?

Dent1, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Recurring "RestartDialog" popup

1. Recurring "RestartDialog" popup - Similar Threads - Recurring RestartDialog popup

2. Recurring bluescreens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring bluescreens: Hello,I've been having recurring bluescreens lately.It happens more and more often at the boot, and when I restart. Rarely during the use.Since my first Minidumpfiles were incomplete, I did the Driver Verifier process.I had to use the restore point, because I couldn't start...
  3. Recurring bluescreens

Recurring bluescreens: Good morning, I've been having recurring bluescreens lately.It happens more and more often at the boot, and when I restart. Rarely during the use.Here are some of the error codes: 0x500xFFFFF90416A125BF, 0x10, 0xFFFFF90416A125BF, 0x20x500xFFFFF9017981273F, 0x10,...
  4. Recurring BSOD's

Recurring BSOD's: I have an alienware M17 and i have been facing recurring BSOD's. I have tried reinstalling windows multiple times, dell customer support told me it's not a hardware issue and they were not able to help me. every time i reinstall windows the problem is fixed for a few days,...
  5. recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recurring BSOD: I keep getting a BSOD when running Plex and streaming from my mounted google drive. here is the mini dump info.. is the googledrive for desktop app causing this issue?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  6. recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recurring BSOD: I keep getting a BSOD when running Plex and streaming from my mounted google drive. here is the mini dump info.. is the googledrive for desktop app causing this issue?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. Recurring BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring BSOD: Hello,I've recently been encountering a common BSOD that has been rather annoying. It occurs fairly regularly, usually once or twice a day.The error it gives is PFN_LIST_CORRUPTSome random information I've seemed to gather:When unplugging ang plugging in USB devices, it will...
  8. Recurring BSOD

Recurring BSOD: Hello,I've recently been encountering a common BSOD that has been rather annoying. It occurs fairly regularly, usually once or twice a day.The error it gives is PFN_LIST_CORRUPTSome random information I've seemed to gather:When unplugging ang plugging in USB devices, it will...
  9. Recurring BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recurring BSODs: Not sure if posting in the right subreddit - please advise best place to ask this if not. Now, I've recently changed the motherboard and OS drive of my system, and that meant doing a fresh install of Windows. After the install, I've been getting various BSODs. Examples...
  10. Recurring BSOD

Recurring BSOD: Hello :) I have recently reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC as i wanted to start fresh. Everything seem'd fine at first but playing games & have sites open seem to cause BSOD or make my computer freeze entirely. I have not had this problem before and have since turned off fast...