Windows 10: Recurring Wacatac.B!ml problem

Discus and support Recurring Wacatac.B!ml problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have games which I had played for more than 10 years. I've purchased the games through National Geographic. When I now play it, it stops working and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IlseSmithAV, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Recurring Wacatac.B!ml problem

I have games which I had played for more than 10 years. I've purchased the games through National Geographic. When I now play it, it stops working and then it is somehow uninstalled. Doing a scan of the whole folder, I now always get a notification that the games had the Wacatac.B!ml virus. So I deleted it, reinstall the games and the same thing happens. I never had this problem before and not with the other games which I purchased from Big Fish Games. I scanned again directly after the virus was removed and then the system is okay - until I reinstall and play one of these games again. Help, please

:)

IlseSmithAV, Sep 21, 2020

2. what is Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.G!ml

hello well i noticed my windows were updated 24 and i got infected 25th, but do you know why it has different letters because i would like to know if this trojan win32 wacatac G ml do take my personal files such as recording pictures? would you be able
    to see that also on the event log?

LingqiunanChaney, Sep 21, 2020
  3. CJustin Win User
    what is Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.G!ml

Wacatac (also known as Trojan:Win32/Wacatac)
    is a trojan-type infection that stealthily infiltrates computers and performs a number of malicious actions. Cyber criminals typically proliferate this malware using spam email campaigns
    and fake software 'cracks'.

Windows Defender would mention the potential threat to you but it is up to you to delete it altogether from the system. Currently, if the Virus is in the Quarantine and you can delete it from there.

CJustin, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Recurring Wacatac.B!ml problem

windows10 and Samsung Ml-1610 Printer

Hi Keith,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me assist you with your query.

The printer may not be compatible Windows 10, since the printer driver is not available for Windows 10. However, I suggest you to go to the below link, download the latest updated printer and install it in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

http://www.samsung.com/ae/support/model/ML-1610/XSG

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Recurring Wacatac.B!ml problem

1. Recurring Wacatac.B!ml problem - Similar Threads - Recurring Wacatac problem

2. Wacatac false positive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wacatac false positive: Ok so i downloaded a simple vbs script that i created myself after i reset my pc. All it does is create a message box that can only be closed with task manager. Just today, i got a notification saying threats found and it said wacatac or something. How could a trojan enter...
  3. Runway ML not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Runway ML not working: I tried using Runway ML Machine Learning program again about a week ago. When I opened the app it made a duplicate login window every second or so and some Java error. After checking control panel I noticed that the java icon had no... icon, so I reinstalled Java. But now...
  4. Windows Defender and Wacatac

Windows Defender and Wacatac: I recently installed a program that I had suspicions about being potentially malicious. I downloaded the program, scanned it with AVG and Malwarebytes, both came up nothing. I ran the program and during the installation, Windows Defender detected a Trojan. I selected block...
  5. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml

Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml: I cant delete this whitmy windows defender and that virus don't give me to install other anti virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojanwin32wacatacdml/e490226a-96de-4fd3-84e8-37757d1fbbaf"
  6. Trojan:Win32/Conteban.B!ml

Trojan:Win32/Conteban.B!ml: How can you be sure you have fully removed this threat from your PC? Trojan:Win32/Conteban.B!ml https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojanwin32contebanbml/249d9d35-b365-4103-9170-27b26c889872
  7. Recurring internet connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recurring internet connection problem: I have a problem where I keep losing the internet connection on my PC. Sometimes it lasts less than a minute before it resolves itself, other times it lasts much longer. But it always fixes itself eventually somehow. It doesn't seem to be an issue with the router, because I...
  8. Problem Removing Trojan bomitag.c!ml

Problem Removing Trojan bomitag.c!ml: Hi, I have trouble removing bomitag.c!ml Trojan from my laptop(windows 10). The windows defenders detects this Trojan every time I do a quick scan but it is unable to delete it permanently. Although I delete it by clicking on "start actions" in windows defender, it keeps...
  9. SynTP.sys BSOD Recurring problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SynTP.sys BSOD Recurring problem: I have a laptop with a touchpad running latest windows 10. I see this sometimes when I play games: I can manually disable that driver by going to the device drivers right clicking on it and disable it. The touchpad works great when this SynTP.sys driver is disabled, and I...
  10. Trojan:JS/Foretype.A!ml

Trojan:JS/Foretype.A!ml: I ran Windows Defender shortly after accidentally clicking a link to one of tose scam sites that keep you from leaving the window. I managed to end Microsoft edge in task manager to get out of it, but wanted to check and see if the site may have downloaded anything. As you...