Windows 10: Recurring Wacatac.B!ml problem

Discus and support Recurring Wacatac.B!ml problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have games which I had played for more than 10 years. I've purchased the games through National Geographic. When I now play it, it stops working and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IlseSmithAV, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Recurring Wacatac.B!ml problem

I have games which I had played for more than 10 years. I've purchased the games through National Geographic. When I now play it, it stops working and then it is somehow uninstalled. Doing a scan of the whole folder, I now always get a notification that the games had the Wacatac.B!ml virus. So I deleted it, reinstall the games and the same thing happens. I never had this problem before and not with the other games which I purchased from Big Fish Games. I scanned again directly after the virus was removed and then the system is okay - until I reinstall and play one of these games again. Help, please

:)

IlseSmithAV, Sep 21, 2020

2. what is Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.G!ml

hello well i noticed my windows were updated 24 and i got infected 25th, but do you know why it has different letters because i would like to know if this trojan win32 wacatac G ml do take my personal files such as recording pictures? would you be able
    to see that also on the event log?

LingqiunanChaney, Sep 21, 2020
  3. CJustin Win User
    what is Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.G!ml

Wacatac (also known as Trojan:Win32/Wacatac)
    is a trojan-type infection that stealthily infiltrates computers and performs a number of malicious actions. Cyber criminals typically proliferate this malware using spam email campaigns
    and fake software 'cracks'.

Windows Defender would mention the potential threat to you but it is up to you to delete it altogether from the system. Currently, if the Virus is in the Quarantine and you can delete it from there.

CJustin, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Recurring Wacatac.B!ml problem

windows10 and Samsung Ml-1610 Printer

Hi Keith,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me assist you with your query.

The printer may not be compatible Windows 10, since the printer driver is not available for Windows 10. However, I suggest you to go to the below link, download the latest updated printer and install it in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

http://www.samsung.com/ae/support/model/ML-1610/XSG

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Recurring Wacatac.B!ml problem

1. Recurring Wacatac.B!ml problem - Similar Threads - Recurring Wacatac problem

2. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  3. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  4. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Script Wacatac H ml: Hi, I am making a backup of my iPhone 13 Pro Max via iTunes on a Windows computer, Windows 10.When running Windows Defender anti-virus scan, it identifies Trojan Script Wacatac Hml as a virus in the iPhone backup folder in two files in folders 5f and b5. The file names...
  5. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac H ml: Hi, I am making a backup of my iPhone 13 Pro Max via iTunes on a Windows computer, Windows 10.When running Windows Defender anti-virus scan, it identifies Trojan Script Wacatac Hml as a virus in the iPhone backup folder in two files in folders 5f and b5. The file names...
  6. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

7. Recurring DNS problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring DNS problem.: Hi, I recently upgraded from Windows 10 to the latest version of Windows 11, and I've been experiencing a strange problem.My internet connection goes down every few minutes. It will not reconnect unless I run the troubleshooter, which always returns the same error message...
  8. Recurring DNS problem.

Recurring DNS problem.: Hi, I recently upgraded from Windows 10 to the latest version of Windows 11, and I've been experiencing a strange problem.My internet connection goes down every few minutes. It will not reconnect unless I run the troubleshooter, which always returns the same error message...
  9. Trojan : wacatac

Trojan : wacatac: Ok so, first my pc was fine when running krnl.exe, after some days, i tried to open it, but defender detected wacatac trojan, i cant remove it, everytime i click remove action, it didnt work, i download almost all antivirus, but they didnt detect, somebody can help?...
  10. Trojan wacatac

Trojan wacatac: I am having win 10 in my Device updated version. Recently while downloading a software a malware get downloaded in my system . The antivirus shows a Trojan wacatac warning message and it removed chrome from my Device,now every time I time I am trying to install anew chrome...