Windows 10: Recurring Windows Crashes

Discus and support Recurring Windows Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. My computer keeps getting blue screen errors and I went to event viewer and I found a message that said warning: The application-specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Travis_HZ, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Travis_HZ Win User

Recurring Windows Crashes

Hello.

My computer keeps getting blue screen errors and I went to event viewer and I found a message that said warning: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}

and APPID

{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}

to the user "DESKTOP-E2BQOU8\ruinz" SID S-1-5-21-1068941302-1637940918-3751717134-1001 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Please help I don't know what this means.

This has been happening about twice a day.

:)

Travis_HZ, Jan 12, 2021
  2. axe0 Win User

Windows 10 Recurring Crashes

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the 10forums.

As this is not a BSOD problem, this is not the right part of the forum.
    There are a few suggestions I would give you, NO garantee it will help!

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Recurring Windows Crashes [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Recurring Windows Crashes [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with AVG Driver Updater, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Recurring Windows Crashes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Recurring Windows Crashes

1. Recurring Windows Crashes - Similar Threads - Recurring Crashes

2. My PC has crashed ie a previous Windows 11 problem has recurred and the Automatic repair...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has crashed ie a previous Windows 11 problem has recurred and the Automatic repair...: Can anyone advise as the seller helped by reinstalling Windows 11 when it was under warranty and has advised go to local tech - they have quoted £350 to retrieve folders and repair!!...
  3. My PC has crashed ie a previous Windows 11 problem has recurred and the Automatic repair...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has crashed ie a previous Windows 11 problem has recurred and the Automatic repair...: Can anyone advise as the seller helped by reinstalling Windows 11 when it was under warranty and has advised go to local tech - they have quoted £350 to retrieve folders and repair!!...
  4. Recurring app crashes across many of my Windows installs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recurring app crashes across many of my Windows installs: I've had an issue with my PC for a while. It started on Win11 where games and stuff would crash, kind of as if I didn't have enough RAM to run them. Now, 6 Win reinstalls later on Win10, the issue persists. When i reinstall, my PC works just fine. Some time after I reinstall...
  5. Recurring app crashes across many of my Windows installs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring app crashes across many of my Windows installs: I've had an issue with my PC for a while. It started on Win11 where games and stuff would crash, kind of as if I didn't have enough RAM to run them. Now, 6 Win reinstalls later on Win10, the issue persists. When i reinstall, my PC works just fine. Some time after I reinstall...
  6. Recurring app crashes across many of my Windows installs

7. I have a recurring situation where an Excel file I am working on crashes upon save and .xlk...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a recurring situation where an Excel file I am working on crashes upon save and .xlk...: I have a recurring situation where an Excel file I am working on occasionally crashes upon save and offers to try to repair it. When I go to the backup .xlk file to restore, it is gone! The crashing Excel file deletes this file too! I have never seen such a thing in all my...
  8. I have a recurring situation where an Excel file I am working on crashes upon save and .xlk...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a recurring situation where an Excel file I am working on crashes upon save and .xlk...: I have a recurring situation where an Excel file I am working on occasionally crashes upon save and offers to try to repair it. When I go to the backup .xlk file to restore, it is gone! The crashing Excel file deletes this file too! I have never seen such a thing in all my...
  9. I have a recurring situation where an Excel file I am working on crashes upon save and .xlk...

10. Searchindexer.exe appears to be related to PC recurring crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Searchindexer.exe appears to be related to PC recurring crashes: After running windows 10, the PC has been constantly crashing. The application error indicates the following: Faulting application name: SearchIndexer.exe, version: 7.0.19041.2193, time stamp: 0xdef5becfFaulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2193, time...