Windows 10: Recursive Startup after an irq_not_less_or_equal error

Discus and support Recursive Startup after an irq_not_less_or_equal error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, this is my first post in your forum after coming from your other website: sevenforum *Smile Thank you for your invaluable service. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cypherinfo, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Recursive Startup after an irq_not_less_or_equal error

Hello,
    this is my first post in your forum after coming from your other website: sevenforum *Smile Thank you for your invaluable service.
    After having installed an application (Screencamera 3.1) on my windows 10 pro 64 bit zbook I got an error everytime I try to startup: "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We will restart for you. if you like to know more you can search online for the error irq_not_less_or_equal"
    I've tried all sort of options featured when starting up; it is impossible to startup even in safe mode!
    I wonder how to fix now. Thank you.
    Best,

:)

cypherinfo, Nov 15, 2015

2. Windows 10 freezing and bsob issue

I have recently upgraded my laptop from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and after that I keep getting BSOD irq_not_less_or_equal errors and also laptop get freezes every now and then. Please help me how to fix this issue.

Minidump link:

072816-28546-01.dmp

dkhandelwal17, Nov 15, 2015
  3. Game crashes to desktop or BSOD or RSOD or OSOD

IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

AlexPhilavong, Nov 15, 2015
Thema:

Recursive Startup after an irq_not_less_or_equal error

1. Recursive Startup after an irq_not_less_or_equal error - Similar Threads - Recursive Startup irq_not_less_or_equal

2. Automatically Create Shortcuts - Search Recursively

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Automatically Create Shortcuts - Search Recursively: Hi All, Folder structure: A\Stuff A\Temp B\Stuff B\Temp C\Stuff C\Temp D\Stuff D\Temp F\ What I want to do is script something that creates a shortcut for any files located in *\Stuff and create a shortcut that gets placed into F\ Thanks in advance...
  3. BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I am getting a lot of BSOD sometimes before I log into my system and sometimes within a minute of logging in. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x0000000000044528, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff803540a4188). A dump...
  4. BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I'm getting BSOD's every couple of minutes. I've run driver verifier and uploaded the three recent minidumps, system information and speccy information here. I have reinstalled Windows 10, updated all drivers, ran memtest for over 8 hours without any Errors, ran...
  5. Robocopy infinite recursion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Robocopy infinite recursion: Hi, I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 2 weeks ago. I have been using Robocopy for years to backup my system. However, since I upgraded, Robocopy goes into a seemingly infinite loop, when backing up via the Documents and Settings Junction. I have not changed the...
  6. Error on Startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error on Startup: So, today when I started up my PC suddenly, there were around 4 error boxes saying EXEPLORER.EXE on the top and says The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested error. I was like what the heck then 2 more popped up then it stopped. I know that...
  7. Error showing after startup.

Error showing after startup.: After starting up of windows(Windows 10 pro) it is showing that "Nano.exe has stopped working".How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/error-showing-after-startup/fa5481a9-b3b6-4251-a975-bcebfc381a63
  8. BSOD - irq_not_less_or_equal - chdrvr01.sys after update reboot

BSOD - irq_not_less_or_equal - chdrvr01.sys after update reboot: Hello Gang, I thought I'd post here to see if we can see what's up. Files attached. This is my main system, after the last two update cycles, when rebooting I'll get the title BSOD and it will loop. I have a CH Products Fighterstick, prop throttle and Pro Pedals....
  9. Daily BSODs, most IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Daily BSODs, most IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello everyone, hoping someone can help shed some light into what is going on. I am considering a full reformat / reinstall, but obviously would rather avoid if at all possible. A bit regarding the use: Computer is mostly used for design and production purposes, I actually...
  10. DISMHOST.exe is recursively recreating itself

in Windows 10 Support
    DISMHOST.exe is recursively recreating itself: Dismhost.exe is recreating itself and and new folder about every 5 minutes while the machine is idle/asleep. Each of these new folders in \users\me\AppData\local\temp\... and contains about 2 dozen files and a copy of dismhost.exe. To the tune of about 2 gigs an hour. The...